But adelphia was s legitimate company at some point with real revenue
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
August 16th, 2016 at 10:29:25 AM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

But adelphia was s legitimate company at some point with real revenue

Don't know anything about that company and it's not really relevant to ntek in and of itself. If it had real income and a verifiable marketed product then it's already not like ntek or ntgl.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
August 16th, 2016 at 10:40:05 AM permalink
Quote: sammydv

Don't know anything about that company and it's not really relevant to ntek in and of itself. If it had real income and a verifiable marketed product then it's already not like ntek or ntgl.

didn't mean to go off topic with the adelphia talk. Was just giving a pov about buying penny stocks and how easy it is to get "scammed". This is how ntek and other small companies can milk people out of money. How much money do you think they milked out of WOV just because of Ahigh? I bet it is a decent amount.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
August 16th, 2016 at 10:48:02 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

didn't mean to go off topic with the adelphia talk. Was just giving a pov about buying penny stocks and how easy it is to get "scammed". This is how ntek and other small companies can milk people out of money. How much money do you think they milked out of WOV just because of Ahigh? I bet it is a decent amount.

I would regard Adelphia as a large company whose management was able to scam even very good investors. Enron is another that comes to mind. There are a handful of these where even the best are fleeced. The NTEK type companies don't suck in informed investors. Just greedy types. Not that all greed is bad. I do believe that Greed could be good. However, Greed that has you pursuing things that you have little knowledge of, in hopes of that big score, is what is bad. Very, very bad. You might as well just put everything on 33 black.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
sammydv
sammydv
August 16th, 2016 at 12:21:10 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Again, using another company as comparison to ntek/ntgl isn't off topic, and you were on topic, but like another member discussing the other company and it's products, fins, etc would become off topic.

People should be able to give comparisons to subjects all day as long as the other subject doesn't become the focus of too much posting. Then it would and should get it's own board.

I always laugh when people try to compare ntek to real companies in the first place. Also, I don't think anyone could compare ntek to any company on a regular stock exchange.

Anyone see that ntek pps is going to .01 this week in less than 4 weeks since the r/s? A 80% loss in a month. In pre pps that would be like .000001 per share. And that's what it actually is as nothing was done to ntek or ntgl to change value.
sammydv
sammydv
August 31st, 2016 at 7:19:23 AM permalink
Nanotech Ent looks in trouble company wise. The only product nanotech has, ultraflix has been down at least 2 weeks now and no one seriously believes a content provider of any magnitude would allow that. This just proves what a lame scam operation nanotech really is. The timing of lawsuits, dilution and no content updates in a year suggests that nanotech is probably on life support and can't or won't pay host fees.

Also, there were at least 3 known paid internet promotions for ntek in the last few weeks, all the officers of nanotech have bailed, no one answers phones at nanotech Ca. offices and people have gone to the offices and it's been dark for months.

Really telling is one of a few other forum boards called investorshangout that was created not too long ago by 2 or 3 banned non members of another site called Ihub. These members were known paid pumpers and now do not allow any non pumping posting on the site. Sickening. Madhatter, who is also known as Jared, for a reason, is likely paid or a large in the red shareholder, goodbuddy is another paid but truly retarded individual. I could go on, but this whole post and these examples are pretty solid evidence of nanotech being a bonafide scam.

The founder/principal in prison for intellectual property fraud should have been peoples first clue.

ntgl never had a product, it was vaporware. ahigh is a non entity now, although still on topic, but he's meaningless now. ahigh and pals will probably show up on the lawsuits in some way or another. And nanotech will be haunting ahigh for a long time to come. Sucks to be him.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
August 31st, 2016 at 7:41:39 AM permalink
Before I even clicked I knew you posted this.
Why are you obsessed with the company- it's done and over with- wish this thread was locked
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
August 31st, 2016 at 8:27:48 AM permalink

Before I even clicked I knew you posted this.
Why are you obsessed with the company- it's done and over with- wish this thread was locked

I agree the NTEK thing has been beat to death, but I do believe some very intelligent posters on here learned some things about penny stocks they never knew. For that reason alone I think this have been a good addition to the forum. Obviously there a few posters who have agenda's but I see no reason to treat it different than other threads. If someone breaks a rule, I have faith it will be addressed.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
August 31st, 2016 at 8:29:51 AM permalink
Yea some of the information is good- one or two people are just beating it to death and reviving it at times for zero reason
mrsuit31
mrsuit31
  • Threads: 82
August 31st, 2016 at 8:32:24 AM permalink

Yea some of the information is good- one or two people are just beating it to death and reviving it at times for zero reason

Well he is doing it to remind us how much he hates them. Technically, that's a reason... Isn't it?

• Jump to: