Thread Rating:

Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 13
March 12th, 2022 at 9:38:00 AM permalink
I'm not aware of a price floor on the stock itself, but I think a lot of stock exchanges delist if it can't generally stay above $1.

If I wanted to sell you a billion shares of DieterCo ("a legitimate business adventure") for $1.29, I think I could, although there's a strong case that the blank paper would be worth more.
May the cards fall in your favor.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 217
March 12th, 2022 at 10:07:35 AM permalink
I read this week that someone gifted an ex-president 500 billion trumpworld crypto coins. I think they are currently valued at under
$50, 000 so that is an awful lot of zeroes after the decimal point before you get to a one.
As Dieter said- once it is delisted it can sink to almost nothing.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
March 16th, 2022 at 9:44:12 AM permalink
Retail trading normally is allowed to only 4 decimals. (.0001) Brokerage clearing and insider/institutional shareholders apparently can transact to the 5th decimal and more.
(.00001 or .000005).
a Billion shares sold or traded for .00001 would gross 10K. This is why when an insider gifts themselves free corp shares in the billions, they still make money on insider transactions down to the 5th decimal.

Market cap is meaningless when there is no company or product to compare value to a verifiable product. The useless indicator is only a momentary snapshot using a artificial stock price of the day and multiplying it by the outstanding stock count which as stated before in otcm scams is created by the scam ceo's themselves by issuing 10's of billions of shares giving their corp an instant false value at any given time. Authorized is different than outstanding. Authorized in the otcm has also become meaningless. Authorized is supposed to mean what the corp holds as total shares to operate with and set their own value to when starting with their TA's and setting how many shares the corp wants to put on the market as outstanding shares available to trade.

This is why MC in meaningless in the otcm scam arena.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard 
  • Threads: 1428
April 1st, 2022 at 6:46:24 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

If I wanted to sell you a billion shares of DieterCo ("a legitimate business adventure") for $1.29, I think I could, although there's a strong case that the blank paper would be worth more.
link to original post

I'll buy them, as long as they are officially listed somewhere.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard 
April 1st, 2022 at 7:47:23 PM permalink
Quote: sammydv

Retail trading normally is allowed to only 4 decimals. (.0001) Brokerage clearing and insider/institutional shareholders apparently can transact to the 5th decimal and more.
(.00001 or .000005).
a Billion shares sold or traded for .00001 would gross 10K. This is why when an insider gifts themselves free corp shares in the billions, they still make money on insider transactions down to the 5th decimal.

Market cap is meaningless when there is no company or product to compare value to a verifiable product. The useless indicator is only a momentary snapshot using a artificial stock price of the day and multiplying it by the outstanding stock count which as stated before in otcm scams is created by the scam ceo's themselves by issuing 10's of billions of shares giving their corp an instant false value at any given time. Authorized is different than outstanding. Authorized in the otcm has also become meaningless. Authorized is supposed to mean what the corp holds as total shares to operate with and set their own value to when starting with their TA's and setting how many shares the corp wants to put on the market as outstanding shares available to trade.

This is why MC in meaningless in the otcm scam arena.
link to original post

Good post. However, people are still buying this stock. It looks like somebody bought it at 0.0002 at Feb 25. If the consensus is the stock is worthless, why aren't the holders of the stock selling it while they can get 0.0001 right now?
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 13
Thanks for this post from:
Zcore13
April 2nd, 2022 at 12:45:46 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Quote: Dieter

link to original post

I'll buy them, as long as they are officially listed somewhere.
link to original post

DieterCo is exactly the type of organization to still issue paper share certificates, 1 per page.
Figure 11 million pounds of certificates, or 275 truckloads of paper.
Just pay a small processing and handling fee, and probably a resort fee if we can figure out which one to tack on.
May the cards fall in your favor.
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
April 7th, 2022 at 10:31:50 AM permalink
Breaking update in ntek and ntgl. In the case of david foley and bennie blankenship. There was a hearing yesterday April 6th, 2020. Below is link for case # 1:21-cr-00019

Bennie plead to the first count, dismissing other counts but the first count has a max of 20 years and 250K fine. court suggested 20-27 months prison. However bennie will not be sentenced til after david foley's trial, which may be this summer. David foley is looking at well more than 2 years this time.

Note to Wizard. Take some time to look at the hearing and you will realize that nothing about foley and ntek/ntgl was legit. NOTHING. So with nothing, a fake company, one does not have products except illegal stock, you can not consider market capital as anything remotely relating to corp value when you have no corp. As I've stated, MC in a sub penny scam is totally meaningless and an invitation to total monetary loss to an individual utilizing such a incorrect and misplaced indicator as market cap of a sub penny scam stock.

And as a side note, ahigh was culpable and completely aware of the scheme as he is most probably one of the 3 schemers listed here. And I would suggest that ahigh not respond to this post as it can and will be used in court at david foley's trial if needed. Lawyers have full time people who all they do is search the internet for data.

B. It was further part of the scheme that defendant DAVID FOLEY
caused, Individual 3 and others to appear :to control and operate NTGL-
including during the period of time after DAVID FOLEYs conviction for a
criminal offense and while he served his sentence at Taft-when in reality
DAVID FOLEY controlled all aspects of NTGL's operations, to the extent it
had any, through Individual 3 and others.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/press-release/file/1355071/download

UMTED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS
EASTERN DIVISION
UMTED STATES OF AMERICA No.
DAVID FOLEY and
BENNIE BLANKENSHIP
Violations: Title 15, United States
Code, Sections 77 q(a), 77x, 78j@),
78ff, and 17 C.F.R. Section
240.70b-5; and Title 18,
United States Code, Section 1343
v.
The SPECIAL NOVEMBER 2020 GRAND JURY charges:
1. At times material to this Indictment:
a. Defendant DAVID FOLEY, a resident of California, was an
officer and director of Nanotech Entertainment, Inc. ("NTEK'), a Nevada
corporation with its principal place of business in San Jose, California. NTEK
was engaged in the business of, among other things, providing. a subscription
video streaming platform for. viewing movies.
b. NanaTech Gaming, fnc. ("NTGL") was a Nevada corporation
with its principal place of business in Las Vegas, Nevada. NTGL was engaged
in the business of developing game technology. Prior to its incorporation as
NTGL, NTGL had operated as a division of NTEK.
c. Defendant BENNIE BLANKENSHIP, a resident of Ohio,
operated an entity called Big Investment Group LLC, which he used to promote
the stock of NTGL and other stocks.
FILED
1/11/2021
THOMAS G. BRUTON
CLERK, U.S. DISTRICT COURT
MP
1:21-CR-00019
JUDGE SEEGER
MAGISTRATE JUDGE FINNEGAN
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard 
April 7th, 2022 at 1:02:46 PM permalink

Note to Wizard. Take some time to look at the hearing and you will realize that nothing about foley and ntek/ntgl was legit. NOTHING. So with nothing, a fake company, one does not have products except illegal stock, you can not consider market capital as anything remotely relating to corp value when you have no corp. As I've stated, MC in a sub penny scam is totally meaningless and an invitation to total monetary loss to an individual utilizing such a incorrect and misplaced indicator as market cap of a sub penny scam stock.

I don't disagree with you and am trying to learn something.

That said, on Feb 22, somebody out there paid 0.0002 for stock in NTEK. If this stock is as worthless as everyone here says, why aren't the holders of millions of shares willing to sell for less? I believe SOOPOO holds this stock. Why didn't he have an outstanding order to sell at 0.0001 at that time?
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 80
April 7th, 2022 at 4:42:47 PM permalink

That said, on Feb 22, somebody out there paid 0.0002 for stock in NTEK. If this stock is as worthless as everyone here says, why aren't the holders of millions of shares willing to sell for less? I believe SOOPOO holds this stock. Why didn't he have an outstanding order to sell at 0.0001 at that time?
link to original post

One reason could be that the fees to sell it could be higher than the profits.
Order from chaos
IndyJeffrey
IndyJeffrey
  • Threads: 11
April 7th, 2022 at 5:46:56 PM permalink

link to original post

A reason why folks are not selling, may not be due to them wanting to sell as much as no one wants to purchase.

Penny stocks do not always exist in a liquid market.
If the stock is worthless, few (if any) will buy. You cannot sell if no one wants to buy.
In the example, a buyer existed on 2/22, however if the demand < supply not all sell orders may have been filled.

• Jump to: