Thread Rating:

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1372
October 9th, 2019 at 1:27:44 PM permalink
Thanks for the follow-up.

I still have not gotten around to buying any.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
October 25th, 2019 at 11:33:15 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Thanks for the follow-up.

I still have not gotten around to buying any.

@wizard
Might want to try that soon, more litigation came up against David Foley et el. Somehow so far he's coated in teflon.

https://i.ibb.co/DbT7v4w/Screen-Shot-2019-10-24-at-8-06-15-AM.png

https://i.ibb.co/23tcFNk/Screen-Shot-2019-10-22-at-4-34-40-PM.png
sammydv
sammydv
November 14th, 2019 at 6:55:38 PM permalink
@Wizard
Try buying a couple of ntgl right now. It's being pumped by a 'custodial play' group. There may be a few more days in the play. There isn't a real take over happening because ntgl can not be taken over as foley is still in control with all shares. Also, no one can get custodianship of a company in litigation by any agency. Which both ntgl and ntek are in the same SEC lawsuit.

And on the foley front, his recent BK filing was thrown out and now his wife is expected to apply for her BK yet again. I think there is a short wait period to keep attempting to succeed with a BK, unlike the 7 year thing if you get the BK. Although with the foley enterprise, he and his wife and brother are all still actively being sued by the SEC and the BK's are for delaying the foreclosure on his California home that's been put on auction every month for the last two years. Ironically, the mortgage loan foley got was obtained fraudulently by falsifying his application. This is in the court dockets and more than one of the counts against him which sent him to prison.

Just remembered, brother jeff foley AND bennie blankenship, a paid promoter by the foleys, both my have turned evidence against david foley and his wife as they were taken off the SEC lawsuit as active litigants. But that doesn't mean those two guys are clean or cleared from the DOJ and IRS. Just the SEC case, which is civil. All of that party may be in much more trouble if it gets passed to the DOJ and IRS as that means Federal criminal counts and possible prison for all of them. Time will tell, and I would say the foley enterprise is running out of time.

Filing for a BK is standard practice by the less than reputable people whose history, like foley do NOT attempt to improve their standing to stave off foreclosures and other negative events as when the filing is excepted for processing, good or bad, it allows for an almost instant freeze on all bank and governmental actions against you.

Legitimate companies and citizens can and do file for BK and work and pay what they agree to and the laws of freezing actions are there for people who actually use these protections to cure the issues. Those laws are very much needed and fair in the right circumstances and families Foley, not so much.

Let us know if you buy some. You should be able to buy either stock with no problems. The hard part will be selling them after you buy.
Good luck with it.
sammydv
sammydv
February 2nd, 2020 at 9:41:53 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Mike, let me give you an example. Let's say someone offered to sell you a 1000 books called "The easiest guaranteed way to beat Roulette!" for $10 each. You do some research and find out that on Amazon it sells 100 books a week consistently for $20. So do you buy the books because others MISVALUE it, or do you consider the value ZERO, which it should be.

I think sammy's point is that since at one point NTEK had value, there exists a bunch of people who own it. And some just see a numbers thing, like they believe others will,say, prop it up to 2cents and they can sell, and re buy at 1.4 cents. Nothing at all to do if the stock actually has any value.

Same for bitcoin, actually. Just instead of 2 cents its $10,000!

Kind of right but sort of backward. There never was true company value in ntek/ntgl. No income, no products- (a couple of video game pinball shells found in the dump does not count as products) No products such as np-1 were ever sold to the public market, ie: it never showed up in Best buy or anywhere else. Nanoflix never got off the pr paper. Every single press released promise was false. Nanotech made maybe 20 np-1's and handed them out to employees and friends, but never to real reviewers. Np-1's were illegally copyrighted and used Mojo motherboards that ntek didn't have the right to, just like foleys thumb drive lawsuit decades ago that he lost. The reason foley went to jail for two years. And now, it's likely foley, his wife and his brother and maybe bennie blankenship will possibly see some jail time.

I have NEVER said that ntek the company had value, because I know better. Only the stock had imaginary value contributed to it via the false awareness campaigns that are paid for and run on the internet every day. Throw in the high odds that all the stock issuance by foley to everyone involved in the scam is illegal as well.

So to reiterate, the company need not have any intrinsic or real property value to sell it's stock. So, thus, your statement that my point was illustrating ntek company had value is wholly incorrect. Ntek is a fraud with fake storefront products only to shill it's penny stock.
foley and crew give themselves FREE stock and even if it sells for .00005 of a penny, they still make a profit. And in otcm, who 'lists' ntek and ntgl, the stocks can sell for half a penny or more. When you give yourself billions of shares and can sell 10's of millions a month, figure out the math when it's selling for a penny. Corporate officers are limited to a percent of holdings they can sell in a period. So if you can sell 30-50 million every 4 months @ .015, well, you get the picture. In the pink sheet, it's the stock with the value, not the vapor company or it's phony products. Those are the bait.
gl.
sammydv
sammydv
February 2nd, 2020 at 10:05:41 AM permalink
NTEL/NTGL UPDATE.

No np-1's in the wild ever. Found out that Mojo madcat company went after nanotech for IP & hardware theft of their mojo motherboards and shut nanotech down in trying to sell the np-1's. Likely a handful were dumped overseas, probably as a marketing scheme. Ultraflix a obsolete phone app now, pulled from apple and never, ever installed natively in any name brand tv or device. Claims of being pre installed on nvidia shield were total fabrication and nvidia company has no record of dealing with nanotech at all.

Lisa Foley BK thrown out, but appealing to create more delays so they can keep living in a house they haven't been paying on for a decade.
David Foley, Lisa Foley still on the SEC lawsuit which will see some action next month. High odds all this goes to DOJ, or already in DOJ hands. That's basically what happened the last time foley went to jail, it was SEC or civil but before that was even over the DOJ took him down.

On another very related note.
Another paid pumper employee who was nanotechs IR between roughly late 2012 to publicly officially in that capacity by May 2013 through at least 2015 has now been sued by the sec for fraud and stock fraud with another company. Tellingly in that complaint, the nanotech IR Christian Hansen claims back in 2013 while scamming the company he's being sued for, that he was not involved in any way with any other OTC stock or company in this time period. Yet, Hansen was publishing PR's for nanotech in the spring of 2013 and his name is listed as IR and is also listed in ntek's financials as receiving stock compensation at least twice in that same time frame.
As is Hansen's personal company which received stock from foley. Clearly, Hansen had a reason to lie that he wasn't involved in nanotech in any capacity. Could it be he was getting ntek/ntgl stock illegally? Gee, how surprising.

Except for a couple of washed up execs just getting paid from foley to use their name and one guy listed as president that allegedly didn't even know foley had him listed as a company officer, just about every entity foley has dealt with or took on in some capacity was dirty or a crook to begin with and most if not all stories were just that, stories and lies to deceive the trading public.

nanotech the company and it's subsidiaries never had actual property or intellectual value, it all was a sham by the head crook foley and his stupid minions. Some may be going away for a while.

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2020/lr24730.htm
SEC complaint- pdf - https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2020/comp24730.pdf
sammydv
sammydv
February 7th, 2020 at 9:40:30 AM permalink
Hey Wizard, ntek and ntgl is really cheap now. .001 hit on ntek yesterday.
It's a high risk gamble. But if it wasn't a bet it wouldn't be any fun would it.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
February 8th, 2020 at 9:23:36 PM permalink
Quote: sammydv

Hey Wizard, ntek and ntgl is really cheap now. .001 hit on ntek yesterday.
It's a high risk gamble. But if it wasn't a bet it wouldn't be any fun would it.

The last close was at half a cent.

Whey don't they do a reverse split to make it look like a serious stock?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 110
February 9th, 2020 at 5:13:31 AM permalink

They've done it before. The problem (I think) is that someone like me with 1000 shares ends up with one share at a value of $5. If I had 900 shares they have to give me $4.50 'cash in lieu of fractional shares'. Where are they getting the $4.50 from?

When Apple took over Solar City and I was due a fractional share I know where they got THAT money from!

Plus I think there are probably filing costs involved with a split or reverse split.

Perhaps a thread hijack, but companies used to split so that the average Joe would be able to buy a 'regular lot' of 100 shares. So you didn't want your shares to be $500 as many couldn't afford $50k for a single trade. Now with free internet trades, you can buy or sell any number of whole number shares. As posted in the WoV stock thread, I recently sold 11 shares of Tesla.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 75
February 9th, 2020 at 7:28:59 AM permalink

There a costs involved and this company has no money to do a reverse. The company is not even operating.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
February 10th, 2020 at 2:47:22 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

There a costs involved and this company has no money to do a reverse. The company is not even operating.

Aren't there also costs in just keeping the stock listed and liquid?

• Jump to: