Thread Rating:

Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
June 22nd, 2014 at 6:05:33 PM permalink
The Tukwila location is the best of three GA locations I have been in from an interior ambiance standpoint.

But all GA locations are above average for WA card rooms IMHO. Kent is in a nicer area than Tukwila & the Kent Police Dept has a station at the other end of a shared parking lot, so you definitely feel safe leaving in the wee hours of the AM.

Their Everett location has one of the few House Money BJ side bets I have seen in WA, so management isn't afraid to try new games on the floor. And clearly they are giving Lucky Stiff a shot, so we love them for that!
Mikey75
Mikey75
  • Threads: 48
June 23rd, 2014 at 5:54:01 AM permalink
Lucky, I wish you the best with your resorts install. Unfortunately I won't be making the trip during the times you stated. I do wish you all the best and hope we can get together again sometime down the road.
Paradigm
Paradigm
June 25th, 2014 at 7:17:55 AM permalink
So what are the chances an Admin can take this "future of table games" & "online gaming" and put it on another thread with an appropriate title? There is a hijaking protocol out there somewhere.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
June 25th, 2014 at 9:38:44 AM permalink
Quote: Paradigm

So what are the chances an Admin can take this "future of table games" & "online gaming" and put it on another thread with an appropriate title? There is a hijaking protocol out there somewhere.

Sorry about that, Paradigm. Guilty as charged. Future of Gaming discussion split to HERE.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
NowTheSerpent
NowTheSerpent
  • Threads: 15
August 28th, 2014 at 5:34:42 AM permalink
-----
Lucky
Lucky
  • Threads: 1
September 2nd, 2014 at 8:25:30 AM permalink
Quote: NowTheSerpent

Congratulations. I was reading about this bet and Mulligan 21 at your site. Looks like good clean fun, a nice fast-paced side bet.

Thanks Serpent ... and welcome to the forum.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill
ShineyShine
ShineyShine
  • Threads: 6
September 2nd, 2014 at 7:10:56 PM permalink
Good luck with the game Paradigm and Lucky... just wanted to ask how you calculate the hold for a side bet? Is the money bet on LS calculated seperately to the main BJ game? Or are the hold figures for the table?
Paradigm
Paradigm
September 2nd, 2014 at 10:34:18 PM permalink
On a BJ side bet, you look at the overall drop/hold/win on the table as compared to the overall drop/hold/win prior to the installation of the new side bet. If the table is performing incrementally better than what was in place before adding the new side bet, you will get to stay on the floor.

• Jump to: