RonC
RonC
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
July 3rd, 2016 at 6:53:56 AM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

100X
I just checked the same as WoN except single night 11/19 since you cruise sails on Sun 11/20 right?
Premium King, River View. Only charge is $2.00 tax.
Also Diamond (from 2015), 475 TC short for 2016 (hard to earn them this year apparently ;-)

Did you try calling, or over TR site?



Who knows what parameters the use for their offers...

Do you have a CET host in Vegas? Maybe that person could help...
100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 546
  • Posts: 3312
July 3rd, 2016 at 7:40:11 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

100x here's a thought? You had a thread about getting in trouble for booking multiple nights. Did you do thst already or is that an up and coming trip? If you did that already then this could be your consequence. If you didn't go but have them currently booked then that is probably the issue. CETs website does not like it when you currently have a comp and try to get another oNE while that one is active.


haven't done the Vegas comp yet. that's next month.

thx for the suggestion. will call back in sept after my aug trip is over and the $40k coin-in I planned for that trip is recognized for the next cycle.


Quote: TwoFeathersATL

100X
I just checked the same as WoN except single night 11/19 since your cruise sails on Sun 11/20 right?
Premium King, River View. Only charge is $2.00 tax.
Also Diamond (from 2015), 475 TC short for 2016 (hard to earn them this year apparently ;-)

Did you try calling, or over TR site?


I called. then checked harrah's new Orleans website. same thing.
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
Joined: May 22, 2013
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
July 3rd, 2016 at 7:52:39 AM permalink
Forgive me for stating the obvious, but you did log into your TR acct and book from there right?

GWAE may be right about an open booking already.

Or maybe they don't like you ;-)

My 'home' location has basically told me to get lost but I still have good offers throughout the rest of the system, figure that?
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
July 3rd, 2016 at 8:10:34 AM permalink
Hey ron , yea I had two nights clicked but both were comped/ the charge you see was just tax and resort fees
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
RonC
RonC
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
July 3rd, 2016 at 8:37:12 AM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

Hey ron , yea I had two nights clicked but both were comped/ the charge you see was just tax and resort fees



Gotcha....

Okay...another suggestion...book now or find another hotel nearby at a better price to book with the goal of avoiding any deposits, if possible. Keep playing at the casinos as fits your normal gambling plan...then try to see if anything changes.

I use Southwest a lot--we have a companion pass...so I check rates early and often. I have rebooked flights three or four times based on their sale fares and/or changes in plans. I do the same with hotel and car reservations. It takes very little time and you can easily save a good bit of money.
teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5450
July 3rd, 2016 at 11:21:38 AM permalink
Sorry ... I must have missed it. What Caesars tier level are you again?
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5450
July 3rd, 2016 at 11:26:08 AM permalink
I have every night for the immediate future at Harrah's New Orleans comped. Wow, I really should make a return trip soon.

By the way, WoN, there are $86 o/w fares direct between PHL and MSY on American right now. Only a few dates, though. Check Google Flights.

I don't think Harrah's has affiliate hotels in N.O. anymore. All comping is done at their hotel. Their hotel is very nice; comparable to a Marriott, although they don't have a pool but you can pay to use the one in the Loew's next door.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
RonC
RonC
Joined: Jan 18, 2010
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 4874
July 3rd, 2016 at 11:29:26 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

I don't think Harrah's has affiliate hotels in N.O. anymore. All comping is done at their hotel. Their hotel is very nice; comparable to a Marriott, although they don't have a pool but you can pay to use the one in the Loew's next door.



That is not a good change for me--the only comps or low prices (when compared to Harrah's N. O.) were at the affiliates. We don't visit often, but we get there every couple of years.
100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 546
  • Posts: 3312
July 3rd, 2016 at 12:09:23 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

Sorry ... I must have missed it. What Caesars tier level are you again?


you've been saying this thru some of my threads.
what is it about me being diamond that bothers you?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
Joined: May 22, 2013
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
July 3rd, 2016 at 1:10:40 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

I have every night for the immediate future at Harrah's New Orleans comped. Wow, I really should make a return trip soon.

By the way, WoN, there are $86 o/w fares direct between PHL and MSY on American right now. Only a few dates, though. Check Google Flights.

I don't think Harrah's has affiliate hotels in N.O. anymore. All comping is done at their hotel. Their hotel is very nice; comparable to a Marriott, although they don't have a pool but you can pay to use the one in the Loew's next door.

O/W fares? What is that? American Airlines? Who is that ;-) I want to go to Harrahs New Orleans pretty bad. I got free airfare on CET bi-wing aircraft flights ( or whatever they offer) and free hotel ( if you get there ). Sparkles will not let me sign up. If I had a larger life insurance policy she might let me go ;-)
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F

  • Jump to: