RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
  • Threads: 61
July 30th, 2015 at 6:10:56 AM permalink
Hey everyone. I'm throwing around some ideas for a new game and I'm using a number of resources to get it to play the way I want it to, but I have a couple of questions that I was hoping I could get some help with.

I'm looking to create a 7 Card Stud Game, but I have a few questions on the hand values. I like the payouts that Russian Poker uses for it's game (shown below), but I would like to use 7 total cards, not 6. I assume that using the extra card to make it a 7 card game would change the order of the winning combinations, along with changing the total payout, but I'm not sure. Any feedback or help as to what would happen if an extra card is added to each hand?

Furthermore, using this pay scale, I assume the player would not get paid for a flush in a 6 card hand (4h, 6h, Kh, Ah, 2h, 8s, 9d,). Am I understanding this correctly?

My other option is to use a five card pay scale where the final hand can only be a total of 5 out of the 7 cards. I know this would be the easiest to use, but the structure of my potential game would benefit from having more combinations of pay outs.

Thanks.
  • Jump to: