beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14232
December 18th, 2017 at 9:37:03 PM permalink
Quote: prozema

How do you read this? 1250 points = $40 in free play?

EARN FREE SLOTPLAY®

Earn 250 Slot Points = $5 in Free SlotPlay

Earn Additional 500 Slot Points = $10 in Free SlotPlay

Earn Additional 750 Slot Points = $20 in Free SlotPlay

Earn Additional 1000 Slot Points = $40 in Free SlotPlay



If that's all they tell you, I think you would have to ask them.

I read it as you earn 1250, you get $75 total freeplay. And each award you get as you meet the threshold.

But they may be saying only highest tier earned is what you get. So $40.

Or they may be saying $5 + highest add'l tier, for $45.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPen
December 18th, 2017 at 10:29:40 PM permalink
The way I read it, you have to earn 2500 slot points to get $75 fp. Note it says after the first 250, the verbiage begins including the word additional.
I am a robot.
prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1194
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
December 19th, 2017 at 4:48:44 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

The way I read it, you have to earn 2500 slot points to get $75 fp. Note it says after the first 250, the verbiage begins including the word additional.



I thought about it that way too. I also considered 2500 points to get $40 in free play. Glad I'm not the only one who isn't clear.

It's funny that for me to me that in a world where peanut butter has fine print telling me that this product contains peanuts (so there is no confusion) a casino can write something so vague.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20086
December 19th, 2017 at 6:48:21 AM permalink
Quote: prozema

I thought about it that way too. I also considered 2500 points to get $40 in free play. Glad I'm not the only one who isn't clear.

It's funny that for me to me that in a world where peanut butter has fine print telling me that this product contains peanuts (so there is no confusion) a casino can write something so vague.

I live in a world where it oftentimes claims this product contains NOTHING as described in the name of the product.

I get really annoyed when I buy "juice" and then I notice it says...this product contains NO juice.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 266
  • Posts: 9091
December 19th, 2017 at 6:56:53 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I live in a world where it oftentimes claims this product contains NOTHING as described in the name of the product.

I get really annoyed when I buy "juice" and then I notice it says...this product contains NO juice.



Or bottled water that says its "purified"

Not to confuse people with selling "tap" water (purified water is tap water)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1194
December 19th, 2017 at 9:41:42 AM permalink
Quote: prozema

How do you read this? 1250 points = $40 in free play?

EARN FREE SLOTPLAY®

Earn 250 Slot Points = $5 in Free SlotPlay

Earn Additional 500 Slot Points = $10 in Free SlotPlay

Earn Additional 750 Slot Points = $20 in Free SlotPlay

Earn Additional 1000 Slot Points = $40 in Free SlotPlay



In case anyone couldn't sleep, this means $75 in free play for 1000 points. $2 a point. Not a bad promotion...

  • Jump to: