Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 16
September 10th, 2020 at 7:10:32 AM permalink
I had actually signed up for this trial
Inquiry Begins Into AstraZeneca's Vaccine
but it was halted before any of us in my group got a single dose.

I also got my annual flu vaccine a week or so ago. I don't have any problem with vaccinations I have received them all.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
MDawg
MDawg
September 10th, 2020 at 7:50:01 AM permalink
By the way don't ever try to buy a car from https://cars.trovit.com/ almost every valuable car listing on there is fraudulent. I'm in the process of restoring one of my classic cars and I found one like it on there for a fraction of its value - several in fact. Made me wonder, why am I spending thirty grand to do some work on my car when I can buy the whole thing for that on trovit. I thought my car was worth minimum hundred and fifty K, and two hundred fifty K once fully restored. Well, it turns out what they do over there is lift pictures of legitimate listings and then relist the classic cars with absurdly low prices. Inquire, and some bozo tries to direct you to a fake auto shipment / auto escrow site that he just built a few days ago, to lure you into wiring money into some "escrow" where the auto broker claims he will then ship the car to you. Avoid at all costs! Just run a search on the images and you will find the images from almost every listing on trovit was pulled from a legitimate listing where the classic vehicle sold long ago at 5X the price.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanks for this post from:
DeMango
September 16th, 2020 at 7:45:21 PM permalink
Getting ready to rumble...in Vegas!
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 26
September 16th, 2020 at 8:27:28 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Getting ready to rumble...in Vegas!

Win big, take lotsa pictures!
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
September 17th, 2020 at 8:00:47 PM permalink
The Adventures of MDawg are carrying on at TruePassage.
Amazing but True Stories.

If you'd like the URL please PM me.

This post is being made with the prior consent of the Wizard.
Last edited by: MDawg on Sep 18, 2020

• Jump to: