GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
October 12th, 2015 at 3:07:12 PM permalink
Quote: Dicenor33

Great report. If you can win so much in one day, then you might consider gambling full time.

If he can marker 30k for 3 days then I would assume he would prefer his 200k a year job.

Op, I was at the mirage on 10/1. We went to siegfried and roy habitat. Siegfried was there walking around taking pictures and talking about various things. Thought you may be interested in that based on your name.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
SiegfriedRoy
SiegfriedRoy
  • Threads: 18
October 12th, 2015 at 5:06:55 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

If he can marker 30k for 3 days then I would assume he would prefer his 200k a year job.

Op, I was at the mirage on 10/1. We went to siegfried and roy habitat. Siegfried was there walking around taking pictures and talking about various things. Thought you may be interested in that based on your name.

GWAE, I love the habitat. The last time I was at the habitat, there was a bit of traffic, and I realized Siegfried was the cause for the traffic. He was there hanging out with the cats and talking to his trainers. He is a really good sport as he took the whole time taking pictures and signing autographs with everyone.

I also wouldn't want to gamble as a career. That is stressful and since I don't count, I am bound to lose in the long run. I just like my trips to Vegas every once in awhile.
SiegfriedRoy
SiegfriedRoy
October 12th, 2015 at 5:09:45 PM permalink
Quote: ahiromu

I get the no sleep in Vegas thing. Best I can do is three hours before waking up for a few minutes... Many times I go through the night waking up after every cycle.

Excalibur buffet was redone? Six... Seven years ago I went to their old one. I guess expectations of a "Vegas buffet" ruined it for me, but it was the worst eating experience of my life (maybe a small exaggeration there).

The excalibur buffet was redone to my surprise. The food was better than I had remembered going there several years ago. They have a very open lay out now instead of the 2 long single lines they used to have. I was disappointed that the drinks were self-serve. I feel like many MLIFE buffets are going that way. Even more now, I can't justify the 18% gratuity as we have to get our own drinks as well.
SiegfriedRoy
SiegfriedRoy
October 12th, 2015 at 5:13:12 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Great report!

Would you ever consider staying at MC? They'd obviously put you up in a Hotel32 room.

I may, but when I go to Vegas, I usually go visit with 6-8 people and looks like the biggest room they have is 2K square foot but only 2 beds. Maybe if I go there with less people I may consider it. The rooms look super nice tho!

• Jump to: