AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 167
  • Posts: 5937
October 15th, 2022 at 5:59:55 PM permalink
For the first time in more than a year I played craps at Suncoast last night and they made a significant change to Bonus Craps.

Now you can bet the All, Tall, Small only once per shooter.

So a winner 7 on any come out roll means you cannot bet the all tall small again for that shooter.

Suncoast says it's supposed to speed up the game.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 156
  • Posts: 20921
October 15th, 2022 at 8:30:21 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

For the first time in more than a year I played craps at Suncoast last night and they made a significant change to Bonus Craps.

Now you can bet the All, Tall, Small only once per shooter.

So a winner 7 on any come out roll means you cannot bet the all tall small again for that shooter.

Suncoast says it's supposed to speed up the game.
link to original post

You didn't hear about SSDDIC (Secret Super Duper DI Crew) who spanked them for hundreds of thousands?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 167
  • Posts: 5937
October 15th, 2022 at 8:32:27 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: AlanMendelson

For the first time in more than a year I played craps at Suncoast last night and they made a significant change to Bonus Craps.

Now you can bet the All, Tall, Small only once per shooter.

So a winner 7 on any come out roll means you cannot bet the all tall small again for that shooter.

Suncoast says it's supposed to speed up the game.
link to original post

You didn't hear about SSDDIC (Secret Super Duper DI Crew) who spanked them for hundreds of thousands?
link to original post



Is this how you keep your post count up?
Ace2
Ace2
Joined: Oct 2, 2017
  • Threads: 31
  • Posts: 2095
October 15th, 2022 at 9:20:34 PM permalink
I sit out all shooters that roll sevens, so this rule change does not affect my play

Why would anyone bet on a shooter that rolls sevens?
It’s all about making that GTA
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 201
  • Posts: 10820
October 15th, 2022 at 9:45:18 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

… Suncoast says it's supposed to speed up the game.
link to original post

They’re right. Such a rule would speed up the game.

All that taking down chips and putting them back up after a come-out seven, is a royal pain in the ass procedure that dealers hate.

But a better rule, which is included as part of the patent, and does not affect the math, is to ignore all come out rolls.
I invented a few casino games. Info: http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ ————————————————————————————————————— Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 167
  • Posts: 5937
October 15th, 2022 at 10:15:02 PM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

Quote: AlanMendelson

… Suncoast says it's supposed to speed up the game.
link to original post

They’re right. Such a rule would speed up the game.

All that taking down chips and putting them back up after a come-out seven, is a royal pain in the ass procedure that dealers hate.

But a better rule, which is included as part of the patent, and does not affect the math, is to ignore all come out rolls.
link to original post



Does the patent say to ignore come out rolls? If so it would cost players a lot less to play Bonus Craps.

Ignoring come out 7s is an advantage the Fire Bet has.
unJon
unJon
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 3858
October 16th, 2022 at 5:48:41 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: DJTeddyBear

Quote: AlanMendelson

… Suncoast says it's supposed to speed up the game.
link to original post

They’re right. Such a rule would speed up the game.

All that taking down chips and putting them back up after a come-out seven, is a royal pain in the ass procedure that dealers hate.

But a better rule, which is included as part of the patent, and does not affect the math, is to ignore all come out rolls.
link to original post



Does the patent say to ignore come out rolls? If so it would cost players a lot less to play Bonus Craps.

Ignoring come out 7s is an advantage the Fire Bet has.
link to original post



Ignoring come out rolls is a good idea, but the table will be pissed if there are some come out craps rolls of 2, 3 or 12.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 201
  • Posts: 10820
Thanks for this post from:
AlanMendelson
October 16th, 2022 at 3:58:13 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Does the patent say to ignore come out rolls? If so it would cost players a lot less to play Bonus Craps.

Ignoring come out 7s is an advantage the Fire Bet has.
link to original post

It say you can optionally ignore ALL come out rolls. As such, the math remains the same.
I invented a few casino games. Info: http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ ————————————————————————————————————— Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 167
  • Posts: 5937
October 16th, 2022 at 7:45:48 PM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

Quote: AlanMendelson

Does the patent say to ignore come out rolls? If so it would cost players a lot less to play Bonus Craps.

Ignoring come out 7s is an advantage the Fire Bet has.
link to original post

It say you can optionally ignore ALL come out rolls. As such, the math remains the same.
link to original post



I would favor come out 7s not counting even though I agree with Unjon that losing rolling a needed number on the come out would make players angry. You can't have it both ways... or could you?

How would the math change if ONLY winner 7s on the come out were not counted?
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
  • Threads: 81
  • Posts: 3653
October 16th, 2022 at 8:09:08 PM permalink
Getting my Bubble Craps DI going betting the DP with come-out rolls of 2-7-2-7 & 3-7-3-7!
It seems it's easier to lose 30 PL bets than to hit 6 in a row without a loss. I'm going to change to DP with 3X Odds twice per shooter then switch to PL with 3X Odds.

As for ATS, they should just ignore come-out rolls. The puck is OFF!

  • Jump to: