ssho88
ssho88
  • Threads: 54
September 14th, 2019 at 7:15:02 PM permalink
Hi All,

I have a request here, I choosed Dragon 7 baccarat sidebet as an example here :-

A) Method 1 - Dragon 7 baccarat sidebet, 8 deck shoe, 16 cards behind the cut card, based on unbalanced Running Count system(RC), simulation results, ev/shoe = 0.53 unit.

B) Method 2 - Dragon 7 baccarat sidebet, 8 deck shoe, 16 cards behind the cut card. Instead of using RC( or TC) counting system, use baccarat combinations calculator/perfect composition strategy to do the simulation. My methodology :-

a) Shuffle a 8 deck shoe randomly.
b) Use baccarat combinations calculator to calculate all possible combinations based on exact remaining cards in the shoe and then determine the EV for Dragon 7.
c) If EV > 0, bet one unit in next round and record the win/loss, otherwise just skip and don't bet anything in next round.
d) After each round, repeat process b) and c) until end of the shoe.
e) Repeat for 100 millions shoes and calculate the average winning per shoe.

Please note that I can use Method 1 to simulate 100 million shoes within 3 hours. However, when I try to simulate it using Method 2, it took me 20 hours to complete ONLY 1 million shoes simulation(still a small sample size !). I can't imagine it take how long to finish the 100 million shoe simulation. The main purpose to use Method 2 is to know how much higher the ev/shoe of Method 2 compare to Method 1

I believe experts out there should have program that can do it much faster. Anyone can help me to do simulation with Method 2 ? Dog Hand ? Wizard ? charliepatrick? teliot ?

James
jopke
jopke
  • Threads: 5
September 14th, 2019 at 8:18:03 PM permalink
I can help you, but my work isn't free. It seems like your simulator is quite slow.

For your method 2, of course that will take longer. You should get your combinatorial analyzer as quick as possible and consider caching results for shoe composition since you will frequently have the same scenarios come up. That will obviously take up a lot more memory, but would certainly speed things up.
ssho88
ssho88
September 14th, 2019 at 8:44:19 PM permalink
Hi,

Totally agreed that my program is very slow...

Please help me to simulate it with Method 2, and if possible try to generate the following results of Dragon 7 :-

1) ev(unit)/shoe = ?
2) Variance = ?
3) Average EV(%) = ?
4) Betting opportunities(rounds)/shoe = ?
5) Win rate (%) = ?

Thanks in advance .

James
ssho88
ssho88
September 14th, 2019 at 10:58:46 PM permalink
Other than jopke, I hope other experts can voulunteer help me to do simulation with Method 2, so that I can compare results from different source.
jopke
jopke
  • Threads: 5
September 15th, 2019 at 10:26:47 AM permalink
PM me for further discussion
  • Jump to: