Gandler
Gandler 
  • Threads: 31
August 4th, 2019 at 8:01:59 AM permalink
If you are at a table or machine and actively playing you will get drinks.

There are some drinks that may be exclusive to higher level players (I have been told before that I need "X Status" to get full cans of Redbull for example). But, generally it is at the discretion of the waitress (and if you tip consistently, they often do not care if you are even playing).

Sometimes management might cutoff somebody from alcohol if they feel that they have had too much (very drunk), but this is the only time I have seen management interfere with waiters, and they generally just say no more alcohol, but allow coffee and water only.

But, most alcohol, sodas, coffee, waters, etc..... They will give anyone who is playing or looks like they may be playing. Some more expensive drinks (redbull is the example I use because I like cans of rebbull so I experience the reactions often ) they will sometimes say they need to watch your play or you need to be a certain status, same thing with cigarettes. But, those tend to be the exceptions.
ApellesPromptov
ApellesPromptov
  • Threads: 1
August 6th, 2019 at 1:37:05 PM permalink
That's nice question actually. And nice to know stuff like that happens where you are from. Say when I was in poland hanging out and chilling/playing with my buds a few days straight nothing like complimentary drinks ever happened ha.

• Jump to: