juliansanxchez3
juliansanxchez3
  • Threads: 11
June 7th, 2013 at 6:20:50 PM permalink
I downloaded an amazon pai gow tiles app through amazon a few days back and I found it to be an excellent tutorial...i highly recommend it to everyone...let me know what you all think about it...the best part about it is that it is a free download...i still prefer the wizards tutorial overall but i feel the more tools the better...there is just one thing that i have a question in and i hope you all can shed some light on it...and that is the tutorial refers to a strategy/house way called the "Brewer Method"...in which you never split the pairs up...I am thinking it is an "ultra conservative" type of strategy because of that. Any help or comments?
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
June 7th, 2013 at 6:28:37 PM permalink
If the strategy says never to split any pairs, then it's a terrible strategy for pai gow tiles and I would not trust anything that "strategy" says.

Just go to https://wizardofodds.com/games/pai-gow-tiles/calculator/ and put in some hands... try low 8 / low 8 / teen / day for example...

for a $100 bet, playing gong-gong is worth a profit of $70.

Keeping the pair is only worth a profit of $21.

There are a lot of hands like this... so I would say please do not use that strategy.
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
June 7th, 2013 at 6:36:11 PM permalink
update...

just installed this app and it's probably the most useless and crappiest app I have ever installed. Deleting.
  • Jump to: