Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
Thanks for this post from:
ksdjdjSOOPOO
January 7th, 2020 at 12:05:23 AM permalink
Quote: ksdjdj

This weeks' Divisional Round Prop Betting:

Thought instead of starting a new thread, I will post my NFL "how many favorites will win this weekend " (prop bets) here:

How many favorites will win this weekend? Odds on offer
0 to 2 +250
Exactly 3 +138
Exactly 4 +240

----
Betting Limits
I can refuse any bet I deem to be "too big" (My maximum "guaranteed"### liability will be $1,200 for each "prop")

###: only guaranteed for the 1st person who has a bet on that prop.

General / settlement terms: the same as in the OP (if we don't negotiate different terms).

----
These odds are valid until 1 pm (pacific time) tomorrow.

Since the market changes (e.g. Seahawks last week), is “favorite” determined at the time the bet is placed?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
charliepatrick
charliepatrick
  • Threads: 33
Thanks for this post from:
ksdjdj
January 7th, 2020 at 12:38:10 AM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

...How many favorites will win this weekend?...
Since the market changes (e.g. Seahawks last week), is “favorite” determined at the time the bet is placed?

Personally that's how I'd interpret it as it's an Ante-Post bet and currently clear who the favourites are.

If you used SP Favourite, a term used in UK horse racing, then you might have problems if the teams went off joint favourites (technically half the money goes one way and half the other) or if there wasn't clarity across bookmakers.
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
  • Threads: 79
January 7th, 2020 at 12:39:26 AM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

This weeks' Divisional Round Prop Betting:

Thought instead of starting a new thread, I will post my NFL "how many favorites will win this weekend " (prop bets) here:

0 to 2 +250
Exactly 3 +138
Exactly 4 +240

----
Betting Limits
I can refuse any bet I deem to be "too big" (My maximum "guaranteed"### liability will be $1,200 for each "prop")

###: only guaranteed for the 1st person who has a bet on that prop.

General / settlement terms: the same as in the OP (if we don't negotiate different terms).

----
These odds are valid until 1 pm (pacific time) tomorrow.

At the moment, the "favorites" *** are the 49ers, Ravens, Chiefs and Packers.
Remember, it is just for this weeks' "divisional games".

***: For all future updates, I will write the name of the team that are the "nominated favorites" (for this type of bet).

Note: if anyone had a bet with me before this post, the favorites would have been determined at the time the bet was placed.

I am glad you asked the question, because if an injury/illness### happened to key player(s) on one team, it could "flip the odds" (i think this is what you were getting at with your question?)

###: The odds can flip for other reasons, but I think this would be one of the main ones.

----
BTW, if anyone had a bet with me before your post, we would have clarified who the "favorite's" are during discussions/PM.
Last edited by: ksdjdj on Jan 7, 2020
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
January 7th, 2020 at 3:47:13 PM permalink
Odds Update:
Note: All odds in this post valid until they have been "bet on", or until 230 am tomorrow, pacific time (whichever comes first)

Also Note: I have changed the order of the table to"Most favored team" (top) and "least favored team" (bottom)

Super Bowl Winner: Yes (they will win)^^^ Market %
Baltimore Ravens +205 32.79%
Kansas City Chiefs +380 20.83%
San Francisco 49ers +390 20.41%
Green Bay Packers +1050 8.70%
Seattle Seahawks +1520 6.17%
Minnesota Vikings +1650 5.71%
Tennessee Titans +3000 3.23%
Houston Texans +4523 2.16%

Note: See OP here >>> https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/sports/34129-my-odds-for-super-bowl-liv/#post752491 <<< for "betting limits" and "general terms" (if you want to bet @ these prices with me).

----
My bets:

I backed " the Field vs the Titans" @ -2,750 and I had another bet on "the Field vs the Vikings" @ -1,450 (i had a bet earlier at -1,500, "... vs the Vikings")
Last edited by: ksdjdj on Jan 7, 2020
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
January 7th, 2020 at 4:03:45 PM permalink
Odds Update:
Note: All odds in this post valid until they have been "bet on", or until 230 am tomorrow, pacific time (whichever comes first)

----
"Divisional Weekend"

How many games will be won by the favorite###, this "Divisional Weekend"?

###: For the purposes of this market, the 4 favorites are:
49ers
Ravens
Chiefs
Packers

0 to 2 +250
Exactly 3 +138
Exactly 4 +240

----
Betting Limits
I can refuse any bet I deem to be "too big" (My maximum "guaranteed" *** liability will be $1,200 for each "prop")

***: only guaranteed for the 1st person who has a bet on that prop.

ksdjdj
ksdjdj
January 8th, 2020 at 5:01:12 PM permalink
Not feeling the best, so I will just be putting up a copy of this today

Odds Update:

----
"Divisional Weekend"

How many games will be won by the favorite###, this "Divisional Weekend"?

###: For the purposes of this market, the 4 favorites are:
49ers
Ravens
Chiefs
Packers

0 to 2 +250
Exactly 3 +138
Exactly 4 +240

----
Betting Limits
I can refuse any bet I deem to be "too big" (My maximum "guaranteed" *** liability will be $1,200 for each "prop")

ksdjdj
ksdjdj
January 16th, 2020 at 7:18:15 PM permalink
Odds Update:

Super Bowl Winner: Yes (they will win)^^^ Market %
Kansas City Chiefs +135 42.55%
San Francisco 49ers +180 35.71%
Tennessee Titans +775 11.43%
Green Bay Packers +870 10.31%

Note: See OP here >>> https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/sports/34129-my-odds-for-super-bowl-liv/#post752491 <<< for "betting limits" and "general terms" (if you want to bet @ these prices with me).
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
January 16th, 2020 at 7:24:19 PM permalink
Odds Update:

----
"Conference Weekend"

How many games will be won by the favorite###, this "Conference Weekend"?

###: For the purposes of this market, the 2 favorites are:
49ers
Chiefs

0 +1,522.1
Exactly 1 +168
Exactly 2 -130

----
Betting Limits
I can refuse any bet I deem to be "too big" (My maximum "guaranteed" *** liability will be $1,522.1 for each "prop")

• Jump to: