djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
October 16th, 2018 at 11:41:34 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Do they allow you to bet on those games ?

I might depending on the side you want
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
October 16th, 2018 at 11:52:48 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I figure he means big book as in one with higher limits. You ever try betting on the Boyd app? It's like they're trying to win as little as they can.

I think he means a big and exciting venue. Glitz, glamour, in door plumbing.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
October 17th, 2018 at 2:37:28 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

, indoor plumbing.

LOL.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
October 17th, 2018 at 3:15:10 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

I think he means a big and exciting venue. Glitz, glamour, in door plumbing.

Yeah, it is the first two out of the three for my brother.

Also, in reply to I believe DRich. No, it doesnt have to be a couch, it can be a comfy chair. Somebody had mentioned the Mirage and I do not find their chairs comfy at all. They are all mostly straight backed and I really dont want to sit like that for 3 hours or more.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
October 17th, 2018 at 4:29:13 AM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

I know that many MGM and Ceasars properties have gone to a pay for reserved seating model.

I've not read about this. Can someone please explain if "pay" for seating in sports books has also been rolled out in Las Vegas in addition to "resort fees" and "parking"?

Thanks and regards.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
October 17th, 2018 at 11:31:36 AM permalink
Quote: NokTang

I've not read about this. Can someone please explain if "pay" for seating in sports books has also been rolled out in Las Vegas in addition to "resort fees" and "parking"?

Thanks and regards.

Basically there are just little areas reserved for VIPs or people who rent them. It's often a package, including a few beers and maybe some snacks. You get to sit in a booth or a couch or something.

If anything, I'm in favor of it. It makes the book a little more profitable without taxing players.

• Jump to: