billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 63
August 18th, 2017 at 4:38:36 PM permalink
https://www.stbaldricks.org/

I propose Greg be given time to insure his locks go to a good cause, rather than an immediate head shave.
Do I have a second?
The next Vegas events aren't until March 2018. One at McMullins, one at Nine Drunk Irishmen
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 77
August 18th, 2017 at 4:53:18 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

https://www.stbaldricks.org/

I propose Greg be given time to insure his locks go to a good cause, rather than an immediate head shave.
Do I have a second?
The next Vegas events aren't until March 2018. One at McMullins, one at Nine Drunk Irishmen

Not a bad idea, and I'd agree if I won (assuming Rig agrees to fundraise), but just to emphasize, the main point is to donate the hair itself, not to raise money through shaving his head. That would be a bonus.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 151
August 18th, 2017 at 5:02:44 PM permalink
Aw, why not something challenging. This haircut for a week.

prisoner of gravity
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 63
August 19th, 2017 at 7:45:51 AM permalink
I assume shaving his head includes all facial hair.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux 
  • Threads: 13
August 22nd, 2017 at 11:05:02 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I assume shaving his head includes all facial hair.

I'll do whatever with my facial hair. Shave it. Stupid mustache, etc. The only catch is that it is not very thick, so I don't really have the ability to grow a Chaplin.

I'll also get a dumb haircut, provided it doesn't interfere with the donation. However, I think shaving is the way to go. Has kind of a WWE feel. And nobody will agree on which dumb haircut I should get.

This is going to take more than $50. I guess everyone other than Babs wants to deprive children with cancer of having a wonderful head of hair.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
August 22nd, 2017 at 11:07:04 PM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

I'll do whatever with my facial hair. Shave it. Stupid mustache, etc. The only catch is that it is not very thick, so I don't really have the ability to grow a Chaplin.

I'll also get a dumb haircut, provided it doesn't interfere with the donation. However, I think shaving is the way to go. Has kind of a WWE feel. And nobody will agree on which dumb haircut I should get.

This is going to take more than $50. I guess everyone other than Babs wants to deprive children with cancer of having a wonderful head of hair.

If I throw down on a nice crispy Hamilton, will that make it worth it?
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 131
Thanks for this post from:
RS
August 22nd, 2017 at 11:39:52 PM permalink
I dont want to bet against Mayweather. If you shave your head and super glue your ponytail to your tailbone, I'll give you $10/month if you live with a tail. Six months max, then the tail is your choice. I'm not paying for someone to shampoo it, that's your business.
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!

• Jump to: