VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
September 8th, 2014 at 3:42:54 PM permalink
Not necessarily in regards to odds, but comfortably of the seating and TV quality.

Another question, do you get free drinks in them?
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
FunkyDoctor
FunkyDoctor
  • Threads: 10
September 8th, 2014 at 3:55:25 PM permalink
In terms of TV quality, I gotta vote for the Cantor books. They have the biggest and brightest screens. Cantor is at Palms, Tropicana, Silverton, HRH, Cosmo, Venetian and M in Vegas. Might be missing one in the list.
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
  • Threads: 11
September 8th, 2014 at 4:33:44 PM permalink
That's an easy one, Red Rock.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
September 9th, 2014 at 4:23:07 AM permalink
A lot of them use a drink ticket system for sports bets. When you make a bet, you get a ticket that you can hand to the server to order a comped drink. If it is a large wager they might give several or more.

I wouldn't be a good judge of what's comfortable for people watching games; that isn't what I'm doing there, and I think the things that make it a good book for me for a racebook are mostly irrelevant to the sports side. I do sometimes hear about "Legasse's Stadium" in Palazzo/Venetian being talked about as a large high-end sports venue that some say is nice. Cantor runs the betting operation there.
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
  • Jump to: