darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 202
  • Posts: 4075
March 13th, 2019 at 5:48:48 PM permalink
Wiz

I hope you are interested in the breakdown of this and the optimal time to begin play

Colossal Cash Multi-Win 7

Must hit by game

It is a Multi-game, Multi-denom, Multi-line choice

Here are the games to choose:



Each game you can choose .25, .50 or $1 denom

Each game you can choose 5 lines, 10 lines or 20.

All games were for 1-5 credits so at 20 lines $1 fhe bets were $20 up to $100

REGARDLESS of game, denom, or number of lines all the must hit by amounts remain the same. Switching between denoms doesnt matter

The bank of machines I saw were 6 (3 facing one direction, 3 facing the opposite)

The minor must hit was for $300



The Major must hit was for $8,000



Naturally each of the 6 machines is a separate progressive towards their own must hit amount

I saw none below $7,000 the smallest being just below $7,100 so I am guessing the meter resets to $7,000

ALSO there is an Ultimate must hit for $20,000



AND this Ultimate must hit is actually a linked progressive must hit between all 6 machines



In theory if all 6 machines are high enough and feeding into the Ultimate must hit there is up to $68,000 in must hits up for grabs

Granted those meters all approaching the optimal point simultaneously are slim but I am curious when the jump in point is for each individually plus if one Major and Ultimate are high ($28,000 combined) vs. 2 Majors and an Ultimate ($36,000 combined) etc.

Meter movement was consistent among denoms etc with $20 a wager being a focal point

At $20 per spin:
Ultimate must hit rises 1 penny
Major must hit rises 3 pennies
Minor must hit rises 8 pennies

I hope you find this one challenging (juicy and lucrative) enough to do the number crunching

Thx.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 288
  • Posts: 7914
Thanks for this post from:
mcallister3200MaxPenRogerKintBTLWI
March 13th, 2019 at 6:04:33 PM permalink
Really?
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 2617
Thanks for this post from:
odiousgambit
March 13th, 2019 at 6:36:48 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Really?



I'm now stumped even more than before. You'd think the Most Feared AP "TEAM LEADER" on the East Coast would know how to calculate a Must Hit.
I'll add a Geeze😂 behind the Really?
Last edited by: MaxPen on Mar 13, 2019
Posting on the People's Approved Internet Network
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 202
  • Posts: 4075
March 13th, 2019 at 6:45:16 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I'm now stumped even more than before. You'd think the Most Feared AP "TEAM LEADER" on the East Coast would know how to calculate a Must Hit.
I'll add a Geeze😂 behind the Really?



I dont know why you would assume that

My AP team does not attack must hits in general and my ability to do so has no affect on my ability to AP my other moves

In fact its safe to say my team NEVER APs must hits

This is just a pet project in case the opportunity arises
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 2617
March 13th, 2019 at 8:37:43 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I dont know why you would assume that

My AP team does not attack must hits in general and my ability to do so has no affect on my ability to AP my other moves

In fact its safe to say my team NEVER APs must hits

This is just a pet project in case the opportunity arises



I assume that my eye doctor knows how to take my temperature even though his specialty is working with eyeballs. The fundamentals behind calculating a Must Hit applies to identifying all kinds of AP opportunities for your team. So, don't be so shocked when all another AP can do is laugh.
Posting on the People's Approved Internet Network
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 202
  • Posts: 4075
March 13th, 2019 at 8:54:16 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I assume that my eye doctor knows how to take my temperature even though his specialty is working with eyeballs. The fundamentals behind calculating a Must Hit applies to identifying all kinds of AP opportunities for your team. So, don't be so shocked when all another AP can do is laugh.



Well perfect

You keep laughing

And I will keep laughing all the way to the bank

BTW - I plan on exposing a MAJOR play in a few weeks

But you have nothing to worry about. I dont know anything!
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 2617
March 13th, 2019 at 10:09:54 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Well perfect

You keep laughing

And I will keep laughing all the way to the bank

BTW - I plan on exposing a MAJOR play in a few weeks

But you have nothing to worry about. I dont know anything!



At least you won't get robbed if you go to the bank... And use it......LoL😀
Posting on the People's Approved Internet Network
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 202
  • Posts: 4075
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPen
March 13th, 2019 at 10:22:34 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

At least you won't get robbed if you go to the bank... And use it......LoL😀



With my luck I go to Lehman Brothers

Or invest with Bernie Madoff
sabre
sabre
Joined: Aug 16, 2010
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 629
March 13th, 2019 at 11:19:52 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I assume that my eye doctor knows how to take my temperature even though his specialty is working with eyeballs.



This is a very accurate analogy. Seriously.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 202
  • Posts: 4075
March 13th, 2019 at 11:38:46 PM permalink
If I attack a major must hit its like once a year

Hardly a play to base my income on

If I was in Vegas this might be a different story but on the East Coast APs who live off of must hits that go into positive EV play are most likely applying for welfare while they wait

Perhaps another East Coaster will correct me but this is based on my personal observation. It can take months or even years for a must hit to turn plus ev out here

There are only between 2 and 5 major must hits (not counting the small $300/$400 stuff) per casino. Not a lot of opportunities

As such I never bothered to learn how to do must hit math. I was too busy making money with other daily AP plays

  • Jump to: