speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1262
January 11th, 2018 at 4:03:13 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I'll lay 2 to 1 Stations wins. Any takers?

I will put up $20 for the players. Strange things happen in these situations.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1418
  • Posts: 24200
January 12th, 2018 at 10:15:16 AM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

I will put up $20 for the players. Strange things happen in these situations.



So you're betting $20 on the players to ultimately win $40, do we have an agreement? Bet will be resolved at the highest level of Gaming.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1262
January 12th, 2018 at 1:52:21 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

So you're betting $20 on the players to ultimately win $40, do we have an agreement? Bet will be resolved at the highest level of Gaming.

Yes, I am betting USD $20 to win USD $40 for the players EVENTUALLY collect their BBJ. Deal ????
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1262
January 12th, 2018 at 1:53:32 PM permalink
Beating and collecting from Wizard will be a highlight on my tombstone.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
January 12th, 2018 at 3:37:57 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

Yes, I am betting USD $20 to win USD $40 for the players EVENTUALLY collect their BBJ. Deal ????



Probably shouldn't speak for the wizard but he said highest level of gaming. I believe the article said it could go to regular court as an appeal. So gaming could say no and wizard wins but they can appeal to regular court and win the jackpot but I think wizard still wins the bet.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1262
January 12th, 2018 at 3:45:10 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Probably shouldn't speak for the wizard but he said highest level of gaming. I believe the article said it could go to regular court as an appeal. So gaming could say no and wizard wins but they can appeal to regular court and win the jackpot but I think wizard still wins the bet.

So our bet is within Gaming Control Board ONLY?????
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14234
January 12th, 2018 at 7:20:29 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

So our bet is within Gaming Control Board ONLY?????



You and wizard dId not give the same terms. You said "collect their bbj money ". He said "gaming authority" decision. Probably need to straighten those terms.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
January 12th, 2018 at 8:35:43 PM permalink
I've lost track of the details but as I recall it was a rather major gaff that the errant player performed and Stations probably made a decision they didn't really want to make but had to. Despite annoying a lot of players and making a lot of undesired headlines, it appears it was the right thing to do and I'm sure the gaming board types will support the casino's decision.
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 5552
January 12th, 2018 at 11:58:56 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

From what I heard the only heads up you like to play in Vegas involves a Filipino ladyboy.

In your dreams, lover boy.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
MidwestAP
MidwestAP
Joined: Feb 19, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 1263
February 12th, 2018 at 11:29:06 AM permalink
Looks like the players won in this case. Happy to see this was the result.

Pokernews.com story

  • Jump to: