No votes (0%)
1 vote (25%)

4 members have voted

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1423
January 16th, 2022 at 5:17:01 PM permalink
Here is my new page on Slingo Deal or No Deal. I welcome all comments.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Mental
Mental
  • Threads: 2
April 16th, 2022 at 3:35:59 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Contrary to what I assumed, the player doesn't get to keep what is in his case unless it gets to a Banker offer. So, just because you open a case doesn't mean you get to keep what is in it.
link to original post

Yes, like any of the very many Slingo games, you get nothing unless you get a qualifying number of slingos (two to four slingos depending on the game and payoffs).

The game rules specifically say "In the main game based on best strategy the RTP is 95%." So, if you make any mistake in making the deal or placing the jokers, your return will be less. There are many versions of slingo available. The graphics on this version make it very hard to see the slingos. This makes it even easier to make big mistakes. I played the 'deal or no deal' game twice, and I never want to play it again. In a version like Slingo XXXtreme, it is very easy to see the slingos. These graphics suck.

Just to be clear about the bottom line. When you do qualify, the weighted value of the payoff is very high. With only 10 balls, you are very unlikely to qualify on any given game. If you are correct that the "The average prize is 3.17 times the bet amount!", then the weighted probability of qualifying is 0.95/3.17. Since the multipliers/weights go up to 20, the probability of qualifying must be about 1 in 3.5 games.

• Jump to: