Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Joined: Nov 2, 2022
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 11
January 10th, 2023 at 6:11:11 AM permalink
I have 2 accounts on 2 different websites. But both of them offer the same casino provider which is 'Ävolution".

Long story short, I need to transfer the funds from 1 account, to the other. How do I pit one account against the other? What games should I play to make 1 account lose so that the other gains?

I thought about it hard, and I know it's a dumb question. But any solutions to this?
Last edited by: Dinosaur on Jan 10, 2023
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 138
  • Posts: 16330
January 10th, 2023 at 10:05:39 AM permalink
Quote: Dinosaur

I have 2 accounts on 2 different websites. But both of them offer the same casino provider which is 'Ävolution".

Long story short, I need to transfer the funds from 1 account, to the other. How do I pit one account against the other? What games should I play to make 1 account lose so that the other gains?

I thought about it hard, and I know it's a dumb question. But any solutions to this?
link to original post



Without getting banned from both casinos? Other than sports, if they even have that, the only thing that I could think of would be some sort of Live Roulette or Live Craps client. That said, if both accounts are in your name (I'm assuming not), they will almost certainly notice that. Heck, if they even noticed two people making perfectly offsetting bets at all, that might create suspicion enough for them to shut the accounts down, but maybe not. I probably wouldn't try it, myself.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 163
  • Posts: 21887
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 10th, 2023 at 1:14:41 PM permalink
Quote: Dinosaur

I have 2 accounts on 2 different websites. But both of them offer the same casino provider which is 'Ävolution".

Long story short, I need to transfer the funds from 1 account, to the other. How do I pit one account against the other? What games should I play to make 1 account lose so that the other gains?

I thought about it hard, and I know it's a dumb question. But any solutions to this?
link to original post

It doesn't sound like you are actually trying to transfer the money to the other account, but you're trying to lose your balance on one account and win that amount on the other account. Are you unable to cash out on one of your accounts for some reason? If so, any type of hedging would be pointless.

Poker would be the best, cheapest, and only sure way of doing this. Caveat, that is called chip dumping and it's frowned upon/oftentimes against the T&C's.

It looks suspicious if you just go sit at a heads-up game and dump the money into an account. You would probably need to be more clever about it. You'll need a table with multiple players, however now you're getting into collusion territory, even though that's not your intent, you are still technically affecting other players. If done correctly(thats a different conversation), you shouldn't get noticed or cost others very much.

With All other games, there's no way to guarantee the money will flow the way you want it to. As Mission suggested, "Live Roulette or Live Craps", but you can't control what account the money will end up in. You can bet a long shot on the 1st transferring account while hedging off on the 2nd receiving account, but if the long shot comes in you are now in a bad spot on the 1st transferring account. You could attempt a big bet on a coin flip hedge, but that's problematic for obvious reasons. Perhaps some type of martingale hedging strategy might give you a higher chance of success.

Are you willing to deposit more money into the 2nd receiving account in an attempt to move the money to it?

Again, if are you unable to cash out on one of your accounts for any reason, or there's a chance you will get stiffed, aside from poker, there's no good way to do this.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Joined: Nov 2, 2022
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 11
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 10th, 2023 at 7:40:30 PM permalink
Don't worry about me getting banned.

Both sites have sports, but no poker. I know about chip dumping, but sadly no poker.

As AxelWolf mentioned, I have no control on which account gains and which loses.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 163
  • Posts: 21887
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 10th, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM permalink
Quote: Dinosaur

Don't worry about me getting banned.

Both sites have sports, but no poker. I know about chip dumping, but sadly no poker.

As AxelWolf mentioned, I have no control on which account gains and which loses.
link to original post

If you're certain you'll get paid just find some big favorite/Dog money line bet and hedge off on that bet the favorite to win on the account you are wanting the money to go to.

Or make some hard-to-hit parlay on the outgoing account and hedge that off on the incoming account.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 138
  • Posts: 16330
January 11th, 2023 at 9:56:43 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Dinosaur

Don't worry about me getting banned.

Both sites have sports, but no poker. I know about chip dumping, but sadly no poker.

As AxelWolf mentioned, I have no control on which account gains and which loses.
link to original post

If you're certain you'll get paid just find some big favorite/Dog money line bet and hedge off on that bet the favorite to win on the account you are wanting the money to go to.

Or make some hard-to-hit parlay on the outgoing account and hedge that off on the incoming account.
link to original post



Right, but if both accounts are in his name, my opinion is there is almost no way they won't notice that when he goes to cash out. They might even let him continue to play thinking he is fine, then he goes to withdraw, BOOM, both accounts banned.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Joined: Nov 2, 2022
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 11
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 12th, 2023 at 12:41:41 AM permalink
No, I won't get banned.

Firstly, where I'm from, you don't actually have to register with your ID.

Secondly, it's 2 different sites. For e.g Facebook and Twitter. Totally 2 different sites that offer almost similar gaming provider.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 163
  • Posts: 21887
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 12th, 2023 at 3:21:06 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: Dinosaur

Don't worry about me getting banned.

Both sites have sports, but no poker. I know about chip dumping, but sadly no poker.

As AxelWolf mentioned, I have no control on which account gains and which loses.
link to original post

If you're certain you'll get paid just find some big favorite/Dog money line bet and hedge off on that bet the favorite to win on the account you are wanting the money to go to.

Or make some hard-to-hit parlay on the outgoing account and hedge that off on the incoming account.
link to original post



Right, but if both accounts are in his name, my opinion is there is almost no way they won't notice that when he goes to cash out. They might even let him continue to play thinking he is fine, then he goes to withdraw, BOOM, both accounts banned.
link to original post

I don't know if Evolution shares player's data between separate casinos. It's a really big platform, so they may not notice anything under their radar.

The problem is... hedging isn't viable if the money can't be cashed out on one of the accounts for whatever reason.
For example, let's take an Inetbet type situation. Suddenly you realize they won't let you cash out because they changed the rules on you( banning your country from making withdraws). Let's assume they allow you to keep playing, but just not cash out. No offsetting bets or hedging should actually work in that situation.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 120
  • Posts: 10197
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 12th, 2023 at 4:11:41 AM permalink
Quote: Dinosaur

I have 2 accounts on 2 different websites. But both of them offer the same casino provider which is 'Ävolution".

Long story short, I need to transfer the funds from 1 account, to the other. How do I pit one account against the other? What games should I play to make 1 account lose so that the other gains?

I thought about it hard, and I know it's a dumb question. But any solutions to this?
link to original post



I think you have to answer the simple question of why you canít withdraw money from account #1, and separately deposit money into account #2?
Once we know the answer to that I am sure we will be able to give you better answers.
Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Joined: Nov 2, 2022
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 11
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 12th, 2023 at 7:28:02 AM permalink
Account #1 is controlled by a friend of mine who is a middle man for a site. He can basically reflect any amount for that account. So technically, account #1 is like a free to play without any repercussions. If I win or lose money on that account, it'll just reset the following week. I do not have to deposit, the amount will be the same every single week. If there was a solution to this, I'll ask him to increase the amount. Currently it's at $5,000

So I figured, if there was a way to offset that amount to account #2, it'll be great. Account #2 is basically a fully functioning one, I can deposit and withdraw.

I know of chip dumping, but unfortunately the site doesn't offer poker, if not, it'll be straightforward.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 120
  • Posts: 10197
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 12th, 2023 at 8:24:44 AM permalink
Quote: Dinosaur

Account #1 is controlled by a friend of mine who is a middle man for a site. He can basically reflect any amount for that account. So technically, account #1 is like a free to play without any repercussions. If I win or lose money on that account, it'll just reset the following week. I do not have to deposit, the amount will be the same every single week. If there was a solution to this, I'll ask him to increase the amount. Currently it's at $5,000

So I figured, if there was a way to offset that amount to account #2, it'll be great. Account #2 is basically a fully functioning one, I can deposit and withdraw.

I know of chip dumping, but unfortunately the site doesn't offer poker, if not, it'll be straightforward.
link to original post



Still not clear enough.

Do I understand correctlyÖ.?

You start a week with $5000 in an account no matter what. You get to bet that money during the week as you see fit. At the end of the week
1. You can withdraw the entire balance
2. You can withdraw the winnings
3. You canít withdraw anything

Also, the $5000 the friend would need to put in every week comes from
1. Him
2. A deal heís made with the actual site as payment for some service heís providing, but he canít just take the money?
3. Other that I canít even hypothesize.

It sounds like account #2 is an unfettered account with no restrictions on you depositing or withdrawing?
Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Joined: Nov 2, 2022
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 11
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 12th, 2023 at 9:43:00 AM permalink
At then of the week, nothing can be done on that account except to make bets meaning I can't withdraw nor do I have to give him actual money to deposit.

You get the procedure, you deposit into an online casino, once they receive your payment, the amount is reflected onto your account. Except for this, there's no actual depositing. He has the control to make any amount reflect on that particular account.

In some sense, he's like a bookie who gives lines of credit to players. But for my case, if I win or lose. Nothing happens. It just resets every week.

Where I'm from, online casinos are not regulated but are in fact illegal.

Hence, the amount being reflected weekly, is because he has control in that online casino.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 120
  • Posts: 10197
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
January 12th, 2023 at 9:47:03 AM permalink
Quote: Dinosaur

At then of the week, nothing can be done on that account except to make bets meaning I can't withdraw nor do I have to give him actual money to deposit.

You get the procedure, you deposit into an online casino, once they receive your payment, the amount is reflected onto your account. Except for this, there's no actual depositing. He has the control to make any amount reflect on that particular account.

In some sense, he's like a bookie who gives lines of credit to players. But for my case, if I win or lose. Nothing happens. It just resets every week.

Where I'm from, online casinos are not regulated but are in fact illegal.

Hence, the amount being reflected weekly, is because he has control in that online casino.
link to original post



Iím really trying here. I really am. If you canít withdraw any money from account #1 what good does it do you ?
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 138
  • Posts: 16330
January 12th, 2023 at 11:57:41 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO



Iím really trying here. I really am. If you canít withdraw any money from account #1 what good does it do you ?
link to original post



That's why he wants to get the money to Account #2.

Account #1 is basically the equivalent of, "Play for Fun," money because someone whose name is on that account has some direct affiliation with the casino in question. For that reason, the goal seems to be to bet in such a way that Account #1 loses and Account #2 wins, that way money goes from Account #1 to Account #2 and becomes withdrawable funds.

The individual posting has no concerns with being banned from that casino, for what I assume is the same reason, someone affiliated with the casino controls Account #1, which cannot deposit or withdraw actual $$$, but Account #2 can.

Anyway, this really sounds a lot like an attempt at embezzlement, but perhaps OP can correct me if I don't understand what's going on.

Basically, if Account #1 gets Account #2's money, then it is the same as just losing the money is what happens.

Again, Dinosaur, please correct me if I have any of this mistaken. If I am mistaken, then, if there are any shared progressive slots (preferably of the must-hit variety), then Account #1 could maybe just load up the Progressives and Account #2 takes them down, but the problem with that idea is that someone else might also hit them. It could at least make sure Account #2 only plays in a positive state.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219

  • Jump to: