tomchina123
tomchina123
  • Threads: 39
Thanks for this post from:
gordonm888
April 27th, 2018 at 7:32:28 AM permalink
Quote: ssho88

hi Tom,

how you beat online live blackjack ? Counting with software ? Shuffle tracking with software ?

James

hi, James,

i play the Microgaming electronical blackjack, by software.

online live one, i tried, but gave up. because we can never solve the internet problem.
i wasn't doing the tracking. but counting.
my software is interesting: the software reads card in live blackjack(the electronical cards shown), then input the excel, then reading the strategy after excel calculation and so, then give instruction to live blackjack window... not really difficult after learning how to do it. but it takes a lot of time. and i don't know difficlut codes. i write mores than 50000 lines of codes.
gordonm888
gordonm888
  • Threads: 44
April 30th, 2018 at 10:14:51 AM permalink
Quote: tomchina123

my software is interesting: the software reads card in live blackjack(the electronical cards shown), then input the excel, then reading the strategy after excel calculation and so, then give instruction to live blackjack window... not really difficult after learning how to do it. but it takes a lot of time. and i don't know difficlut codes. i write mores than 50000 lines of codes.

Tom, how do you handle split pairs in your software?
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.

• Jump to: