duckmankilla
duckmankilla
  • Threads: 15
September 18th, 2013 at 1:42:17 PM permalink
Well, just went through the process and answered my own question. The FAQ states that the SSN is required for the IRS to recover funds on delinquent accounts (i.e. student loans, outstanding non-payments on taxes, etc.) similar to those which are automatically taken out of tax returns. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my balance was actually around $200 instead of the $150 I thought was on there (it's been so long, I had lost track), so hopefully I'll see that money coming back around the holidays. Took me less than 5 minutes to complete the claim, pretty painless minus the entry of SSN and bank account information.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
September 18th, 2013 at 2:30:14 PM permalink
Are the scammers already working on this to solicit banking information. I bet they are !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
September 18th, 2013 at 2:37:25 PM permalink
Just filled it out. Not a lot of money but it is owed to me. I did like how anyone who ever received any compensation for Full Tilt as a Pro player is not getting any money back. Now if Jesus and Lederer spent a few months in jail, it would be even nicer.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
September 18th, 2013 at 4:46:43 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Just filled it out. Not a lot of money but it is owed to me. I did like how anyone who ever received any compensation for Full Tilt as a Pro player is not getting any money back. Now if Jesus and Lederer spent a few months in jail, it would be even nicer.

Eh I don't, there were many innocent "Red Pros" that basically were playing with extra rakeback and possibly a small hourly rate. But the big boys, Ivey, Jesus, Lederer, Lindgren, etc., yeah, they don't deserve anything.

And given how painless the process sounds, maybe I will bother with it.

• Jump to: