discflicker
discflicker
  • Threads: 30
April 18th, 2016 at 3:39:47 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

I'm not fond of cats, dogs either for that matter.
I gotta couple of childs, depends on when you ask me.
I brought you into this world, I should be able to take you out. (Quote, sort-of)

Why did you just pop-up and start posting again?
What are you looking for, aside from chat back and forth with ME that could be done via PM?

What PM?

Your "Quote" is completely misunderstood.

I started posting again because of these YouTube vids of interest, as I've done for years here on WOV.

I have no idea what you are talking about chat back and forth.

WHO IS THIS?
The difference between zero and the smallest possible number? It doesn't matter; once you cross that edge, it might as well be the difference between zero and 1. The difference between infinity and reality? They are mutually exclusive.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
April 18th, 2016 at 3:40:03 PM permalink
Nah, the window is open for a year. But I think you owe more because you went past the first six months. Didn't your attorney explain what it means to actually own a patent?
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
discflicker
discflicker
  • Threads: 30
April 18th, 2016 at 3:50:53 PM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

Nah, the window is open for a year. But I think you owe more because you went past the first six months. Didn't your attorney explain what it means to actually own a patent?

We stated out with "Legal Zoom" -- a BIG went GREAT! But he split off from Dickerson + Wright and it appears somebody dropped the ball. I have to pay late fees for my other patent as well, I suppose.

Thanks for this, Math.

I think I'll just send this link to Jon Shackelford.
The difference between zero and the smallest possible number? It doesn't matter; once you cross that edge, it might as well be the difference between zero and 1. The difference between infinity and reality? They are mutually exclusive.

• Jump to: