Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 35
August 15th, 2021 at 6:22:27 AM permalink
I probably would, if asked, but I have neve been asked. My chip stacks aren't very tall, anyway! :)
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
neverquitwhenup
neverquitwhenup
  • Threads: 1
August 15th, 2021 at 7:05:30 AM permalink
Most of the non stop questions and info is from non players..
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 48
August 15th, 2021 at 7:45:15 AM permalink
Quote: neverquitwhenup

Most of the non stop questions and info is from non players..

welcome back from your 6 year hiatus
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
TinMan
TinMan
  • Threads: 17
August 15th, 2021 at 7:51:48 AM permalink
Like others, Iíve never been asked to moved my chips. I will say that when the dice are coming to my end of the table, Iíll use the largest denom chips for odds. By that I mean: Fairly often Iím taking $50 in odds assuming rules/bankroll. I also like the very end of the table. There are times when I have a ton of red chips. If dice are coming my way, Iíll use two green. If theyíre going the other way and I have a ton of red, I might use 5 or 10 red to replace some green.
If anyone gives you 10,000 to 1 on anything, you take it. If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, I am going to be a very rich dude.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
August 15th, 2021 at 10:44:21 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

welcome back from your 6 year hiatus

I think the PM spam is bringing back some folk. Silver lining spam!
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 116
August 15th, 2021 at 11:13:46 AM permalink
Quote: TinMan

Like others, Iíve never been asked to moved my chips. I will say that when the dice are coming to my end of the table, Iíll use the largest denom chips for odds. By that I mean: Fairly often Iím taking $50 in odds assuming rules/bankroll. I also like the very end of the table. There are times when I have a ton of red chips. If dice are coming my way, Iíll use two green. If theyíre going the other way and I have a ton of red, I might use 5 or 10 red to replace some green.

That's the right thing to do.

• Jump to: