beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 88
June 4th, 2018 at 7:22:33 AM permalink
Admin note, related to another thread. Darkside (the OP) is a sock, unfortunately, but of a person who makes good and Interesting gambling-related posts, asks informed and useful questions, continues to engage. But, one of several socks he's made in about a year.

I feel obligated to note this here, as there are only 2 posts (above) on this account. Normally this would be behind-the-scenes, or the offense would be evident.

Why do people do this? I would like to have him continue to participate, but 4 accounts, each shut off for dupe id's, is beyond my ability to override. His previous, most successful sock, he signed in yesterday then made the new account the same day, so it's not like he lost the password.

Guess it could be a previously banned member, and it's not associating with the ban atm. Someone else suggests buzz. I'm guessing not, because buzz has been on 8 times with other (non-intersecting) names while these accounts were active, but could be. Writing style also seems different to me.
Last edited by: beachbumbabs on Jun 4, 2018
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."

• Jump to: