AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 19437
February 17th, 2017 at 10:44:40 PM permalink
Quote: RS

They are "slot machines" in the sense you can hit a W2G on them (hit for $1200+ on a single pay, get a jackpot/W2G), as well as that they are electronic. If you're asking "can the casino change the odds / hold / etc. on the bubble craps?" -- at least in NV, they are not "slot machines" in that sense. In NV, if a game (even a kiosk swipe & win type game), if things like dice or cards are used, then each outcome has to be equally likely.

I suppose it's possible the machine has an RNG in it that picks what the next dice roll is going to be, by using magnets or some such nonsense. But if that somehow was the case, each number on each die would have to be equally likely to show up. So, in other words, this would have no effect on the player (unless he was trying to DI the craps machine, lol).


Is that what you're getting at, Superrick, you trying to DI the craps machines?

Biased dice.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
superrick
superrick
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 775
February 18th, 2017 at 6:12:07 AM permalink
Quote: RS




Is that what you're getting at, Superrick, you trying to DI the craps machines?



No, just trying to find out if they are in fact a slot type of machine that just shows dice bouncing around! If I was playing them I wouldn't even push the stupid button that the machine keeps telling you to push! If casinos that don't have table games and are not licensed for them can have these machines do they fall into the category of a slot machine? There has to be some type of clarification on what they really are a table game or an electronic game!

Electronic games as far as I know fall into the slot machine category and are not real table games!

Nevada gaming rules are very vague when it comes to these machines. I would like to see the rule that governs these machine so we all know what they are!

..
Note, all my post start with this is just my opinion...! You do good brada ..! superrick Winning comes from knowledge and skill when your betting and not reading fiction http://procraps4u2.myfanforum.org/index.php ...
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 77
  • Posts: 7541
February 18th, 2017 at 7:55:54 AM permalink
Quote: superrick

No, just trying to find out if they are in fact a slot type of machine that just shows dice bouncing around! If I was playing them I wouldn't even push the stupid button that the machine keeps telling you to push! If casinos that don't have table games and are not licensed for them can have these machines do they fall into the category of a slot machine? There has to be some type of clarification on what they really are a table game or an electronic game!

Electronic games as far as I know fall into the slot machine category and are not real table games!

Nevada gaming rules are very vague when it comes to these machines. I would like to see the rule that governs these machine so we all know what they are!

..



I'm guessing you haven't actually read all of the Nevada Gaming regulations and technical standards? They are all posted online and seem very specific. Which ones do you find ambiguous?

NGCB TS 1.010 (12) seems very clear.
Order from chaos
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
Joined: Jun 22, 2011
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 4829
February 18th, 2017 at 8:42:27 AM permalink
Quote: superrick

No, just trying to find out if they are in fact a slot type of machine that just shows dice bouncing around! If I was playing them I wouldn't even push the stupid button that the machine keeps telling you to push! If casinos that don't have table games and are not licensed for them can have these machines do they fall into the category of a slot machine? There has to be some type of clarification on what they really are a table game or an electronic game!

Electronic games as far as I know fall into the slot machine category and are not real table games!

Nevada gaming rules are very vague when it comes to these machines. I would like to see the rule that governs these machine so we all know what they are!

..


Nevada Gaming Regulation 14.040(2)(b):
"For gaming devices that are representative of live gambling games, the mathematical probability of a symbol or other element appearing in a game outcome must be equal to the mathematical probability of that symbol or element occurring in the live gambling game."

Translation: bubble craps dice have to be fair. Even the dice in purely video craps or video sic bo have to be fair, just as the wheel in video roulette does. At least they do in Nevada.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
Thanks for this post from:
Boz
February 18th, 2017 at 10:29:03 AM permalink
I can almost assure you he is asking because he ran bad at bubble craps and wants to know if it's preprogrammed to a specific hold percentage.
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
February 18th, 2017 at 12:39:14 PM permalink
Looking at the limited amount of Tier Credits and comps you get from these machines should show that they are legit with a low house hold.
superrick
superrick
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 775
February 18th, 2017 at 3:02:43 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

I can almost assure you he is asking because he ran bad at bubble craps and wants to know if it's preprogrammed to a specific hold percentage.



No, it has nothing to do with playing bubble craps I play real craps, but want to get a clarification as to what these machines are!
Note, all my post start with this is just my opinion...! You do good brada ..! superrick Winning comes from knowledge and skill when your betting and not reading fiction http://procraps4u2.myfanforum.org/index.php ...
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
February 18th, 2017 at 3:33:01 PM permalink
For any specific reason ?
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
Joined: Jun 22, 2011
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 4829
February 18th, 2017 at 4:00:39 PM permalink
Quote: superrick

No, it has nothing to do with playing bubble craps I play real craps, but want to get a clarification as to what these machines are!


They're "gaming machines" - not slot machines, but machines that play legitimate craps. My guess as to why they're so popular: casinos probably love them because they don't need to pay for croupiers/dealers, and players probably love them because they don't have to deal with the dealers when placing most of their bets.

The "push the button" gimmick is probably there so that one of the players appears to have some control over the dice.
dfwbird
dfwbird
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 19
February 18th, 2017 at 7:14:52 PM permalink
Worse than the explosion of flat earth NBA players! As of superbowl weekend 2017 in Vegas at the Rio they were not treated as slots. I ran $250 to just over 3k on one shooter. The terminal locked up on attempt to cash out. Slot guy said no W2 but they record the event and handpay the tito. No such procedure occurred on a multiple shooter $800 in $2600 cash out.

yes the dice have rounded corners and act differently than on a real table. No magnets. For me the appeal over real is I can turn on/off move up down on bet sizes all without the entire rest of the table looking at me like I'm an idiot slowing the game down. btw.. I am an idiot. But it's my f!#/ing money let me bet it how I want.

The shitty part is at most places you can only have $500 max spread across all bets so when that hot roll does show up you aren't going to make near as much as you would on a real table.
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Feb 19, 2017

  • Jump to: