I bought it years ago from a Guy Named Dave Lessnau. I use to play it at Sams Town back in the day bc of the 100 times odds.
ITS CALLED "GREEN"
All WINS are made on the Lay of the point, not the DP. So 7,11,2.3 are pushes and washes out and 1 in 36 a twelve will roll and be a loss on the PL and a push of DP.
Here are the Rules. Using a $25 unit.
Table selection is HUGE. Don't go play this on a table where racks are FULL and people high giving and chest bumping. Be smart, look at racks of amount of chips. small racks and no noise equals perfect table to play this.
1) buy in for 20 units units./$500 for a $25 unit win
2) Make a doey /dont of minimum to get you a $25 Win. Hopefully a 3-4-5 odds or better house. so maybe $5/5 or $10/$10
3) once point is established, make a lay bet to Win $25. (Lay $30 on 6/8) (Lay $45 on 5/9) and (Lay $50 on 4/10)
4) If the bet wins, repeat Level 1 part of bet until you are up 5u of $25 or $125.
5) If the first part (Lev 1) lay bet loses to a point being made, Make a Lay on very next point to win 2u/$50. (Lay $60 on 6/8)(Lay $75 on 5/9) and (Lay $100 on 4/10).
6) If you lose Lev 1 but Win L2, you continue back at Lev 1 for next shooter.
7) If you lose 2nd Lay of point being made to same shooter, you DO NOT go any further with this shooter. You stop and wait for the 7 out and restart Lev 1 next shooter.
8) Look to collect 5-10u per table and get off the table before someone shows up and hits the 4-10 as points and converts them.
9) at times depending on house odds, you might have to raise the Lev 2 Doey/Dont flat part to cover potential Lay bet.
10). If you encounter (2) double Lev 1 and Lev 2 losses, stop and wait for 2 wins before restarting or color up and switch tables.
Very successful and beat 72 hrs at the Craps table. I don't know of many systems that have beaten the book in testing.
Strong versus a table thats only strong do side PL wins are basically 7,11 etc...
Strong versus 1 point per shooter made.
Strong versus COLD tables where no one is Passing duh!!!
By playing Doey/DOnt you are shaving the house edge down and using free odds to get your lay bet up as opposed to just making a Lay bet after the point is already established.
No More paying $5 for a lay bet to Win $100.
If at any point you feel the shooter is gonna make this point just swing you lay bet odds over to taking odds. Ive done this a handful of times playing this.
Weak for Tables of repeating points of 2 or more.
At some point the tables will turn and even the coldest tables heat up... so make your win goal and bail.. Don't be Greedy.
Worse case senario is BTB 4/10's as points that shooter converts, as you are laying 2:1
If you have 72 hrs or another system tester book, just roll 2 dice and thats your starting page number and test a session of 1-2 hrs...
GL and Hope this makes you al some $$$