6 votes (85.71%)
2 votes (28.57%)
No votes (0%)

7 members have voted

moses
moses
  • Threads: 5
May 24th, 2021 at 7:00:22 PM permalink
3. More of a percentage than a ratio method. What's been played vs what still remains. There is no true count. It's exact. No deck estimates. RC is a factor for basic decisions on minimum bets.

4. I doubt it. If it were that easy everyone would do it. Id venture to guess most employ HILo and suffer through the volatility.
Moraine
Moraine
  • Threads: 3
May 24th, 2021 at 7:23:32 PM permalink
Quote: moses

4. I doubt it. If it were that easy everyone would do it. Id venture to guess most employ HILo and suffer through the volatility.

To my knowledge, the method pioneered by "COUNTING-THE-HIGH or AceMT" was truly OUTLANDISH AND UN-HEARD OF. It even busts a well-known computer simulation program. So much for that.

NO ONE "WOULD DO IT" -- naturally.
Moraine
Moraine
May 24th, 2021 at 7:23:33 PM permalink
Quote: moses

To my knowledge, the method pioneered by "COUNTING-THE-HIGH or AceMT" was truly OUTLANDISH AND UN-HEARD OF. It even busts a well-known computer simulation program. So much for that.

unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
May 24th, 2021 at 8:27:07 PM permalink
Quote: Moraine

What does busting a well known simulation mean? I thought from a prior post of yours it was a technical issue of the sim not knowing how to convert the running count to an effective count. What would you have me conclude from that simulation bust?
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
Moraine
Moraine
May 24th, 2021 at 10:20:49 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

What does busting a well known simulation mean? I thought from a prior post of yours it was a technical issue of the sim not knowing how to convert the running count to an effective count. What would you have me conclude from that simulation bust?

Meaning that Count-the-High/AceMT system is so NEW, or "outlandish" as some may insist. Some has tried to use a well-known program to simulate, but failed.

So, it should not be a surprise to anyone when MOSES indicated "no one would do it", SINCE NOT EVEN A WELL-KNOWN SIMULATION PROGRAM WOULD DO IT.

PS -- The Race is not to the swift, the battle not to the strong -- for bet and competition between systems! See your post's footer and Chapter 14, AceMT for Blackjack and Spanish 21.
Last edited by: Moraine on May 25, 2021
Moraine
Moraine
June 1st, 2021 at 2:21:18 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

Anything wrong with the following 24, 2021 10:20:49 POST RESPONSE?

"Meaning that Count-the-High/AceMT system is so NEW, or "outlandish" as some may insist. Some has tried to use a well-known program to simulate, but failed.

So, it should not be a surprise to anyone when MOSES indicated "no one would do it", SINCE NOT EVEN A WELL-KNOWN SIMULATION PROGRAM WOULD DO IT.

PS -- The Race is not to the swift, the battle not to the strong -- for bet and competition between systems! See your post's footer and Chapter 14, AceMT for Blackjack and Spanish 21."
Last edited by: Moraine on Jun 1, 2021

• Jump to: