Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 5400
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
July 2nd, 2019 at 6:27:23 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

You should let us know when you come over. If nothing else, some of us could meet up with you, share a meal, discuss counting systems and such.

Might I suggesting timing a trip with a WoV meetup, where you could meet a fairly good group of people and professionals from these forums =).
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 276
Thanks for this post from:
Romes
July 3rd, 2019 at 4:14:15 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Might I suggesting timing a trip with a WoV meetup, where you could meet a fairly good group of people and professionals from these forums =).


I suggest so, also.
Romes is the guest of ' GAMBLING WITH AN EDGE". counting is now like the view from DON JOHNSON.
I will meet Romes personally and grouply. if there is a meetup.
tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 276
July 3rd, 2019 at 6:20:45 AM permalink
if you are using chinese wechat, you are welcome to add my wechat, tom0056, i will add u to my wechat group. in there, a few Chinese AP.
i am very generous there. i share many counting systems for free. like bac fortune 6.
baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
standard HE: -0.16683572


http://miplet.net/table/

baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
RemovedHE=-0.166835720405581EOR*777countingtrue count
1-0.167159715-0.000323994-0.25174364314* 789 removed
2-0.167119596-0.000283876-0.220571264
3-0.167772142-0.000936421-0.72759934-1
4-0.167085144-0.000249423-0.193801906
5-0.166982297-0.000146577-0.113890257
6-0.171987132-0.005151412-4.002646941-4
7-0.1631386360.0036970852.8726348493
8-0.1635976360.0032380852.5159918762
9-0.1642521340.0025835862.0074466152
10-0.167442484-0.000606763-0.471454997-0.5


I make it all by myself. so there is no copyright or so.
i can do all kinds of all counting systems. i share it all by free.
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 5400
July 3rd, 2019 at 2:39:40 PM permalink
Quote: tomchina123

I suggest so, also.
Romes is the guest of ' GAMBLING WITH AN EDGE". counting is now like the view from DON JOHNSON.
I will meet Romes personally and grouply. if there is a meetup.

I'm nooooooo Don Johnson... give me 10 years ;-).
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 131
  • Posts: 16914
July 3rd, 2019 at 3:31:29 PM permalink
i'll give you Don Knotts as Barney .
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
ssho88
ssho88
Joined: Oct 16, 2011
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 298
July 3rd, 2019 at 7:15:47 PM permalink
-deleted-
ssho88
ssho88
Joined: Oct 16, 2011
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 298
July 3rd, 2019 at 7:16:58 PM permalink
Quote: tomchina123

if you are using chinese wechat, you are welcome to add my wechat, tom0056, i will add u to my wechat group. in there, a few Chinese AP.
i am very generous there. i share many counting systems for free. like bac fortune 6.
baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
standard HE: -0.16683572


http://miplet.net/table/

baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
RemovedHE=-0.166835720405581EOR*777countingtrue count
1-0.167159715-0.000323994-0.25174364314* 789 removed
2-0.167119596-0.000283876-0.220571264
3-0.167772142-0.000936421-0.72759934-1
4-0.167085144-0.000249423-0.193801906
5-0.166982297-0.000146577-0.113890257
6-0.171987132-0.005151412-4.002646941-4
7-0.1631386360.0036970852.8726348493
8-0.1635976360.0032380852.5159918762
9-0.1642521340.0025835862.0074466152
10-0.167442484-0.000606763-0.471454997-0.5


I make it all by myself. so there is no copyright or so.
i can do all kinds of all counting systems. i share it all by free.




We have done that long time ago, see image file below. We prefer unbalance counting system, which is 14% lower than complex true count system in term of ev/shoe. The ev/shoe = 0.087unit compare to complex true count system(ev/shoe =0.101 unit/shoe).

Image link : https://imge.to/i/4guVZ


The trigger RC is between RC=91 and RC = 104.
tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 276
July 3rd, 2019 at 8:34:32 PM permalink
Quote: ssho88

Quote: tomchina123

if you are using chinese wechat, you are welcome to add my wechat, tom0056, i will add u to my wechat group. in there, a few Chinese AP.
i am very generous there. i share many counting systems for free. like bac fortune 6.
baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
standard HE: -0.16683572


http://miplet.net/table/

baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
RemovedHE=-0.166835720405581EOR*777countingtrue count
1-0.167159715-0.000323994-0.25174364314* 789 removed
2-0.167119596-0.000283876-0.220571264
3-0.167772142-0.000936421-0.72759934-1
4-0.167085144-0.000249423-0.193801906
5-0.166982297-0.000146577-0.113890257
6-0.171987132-0.005151412-4.002646941-4
7-0.1631386360.0036970852.8726348493
8-0.1635976360.0032380852.5159918762
9-0.1642521340.0025835862.0074466152
10-0.167442484-0.000606763-0.471454997-0.5


I make it all by myself. so there is no copyright or so.
i can do all kinds of all counting systems. i share it all by free.




We have done that long time ago, see image file below. We prefer unbalance counting system, which is 14% lower than complex true count system in term of ev/shoe. The ev/shoe = 0.087unit compare to complex true count system(ev/shoe =0.101 unit/shoe).

Image link : https://imge.to/i/4guVZ


The trigger RC is between RC=91 and RC = 104.




it is interesting. and professional.
1) i hate to see tables without EOR showing. that is the reason i like great Eliot. who is showing Eor all the time. of course, his counting system is always textbook style. much more complete.
2) if to use running count, it must go with hands.
like hands=40, rc=???
hands=45, rc=???
hand cards=4.93.
i am not doing it for now. it is some time. and i never count bac side bet.
3) another thing my counting tag is closer to EOR. then more powerful, for bac side bet, using decimal will not make it as hard as Standford Wong's halves. BAC is not blackjack. decimal is not a big burden for paper and pens. so this industry is not making a change for decimal for a bac sidebet counting system.

anyway, yours is a prefessional one.
ssho88
ssho88
Joined: Oct 16, 2011
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 298
July 3rd, 2019 at 9:54:42 PM permalink
Quote: tomchina123

Quote: ssho88

Quote: tomchina123

if you are using chinese wechat, you are welcome to add my wechat, tom0056, i will add u to my wechat group. in there, a few Chinese AP.
i am very generous there. i share many counting systems for free. like bac fortune 6.
baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
standard HE: -0.16683572


http://miplet.net/table/

baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
RemovedHE=-0.166835720405581EOR*777countingtrue count
1-0.167159715-0.000323994-0.25174364314* 789 removed
2-0.167119596-0.000283876-0.220571264
3-0.167772142-0.000936421-0.72759934-1
4-0.167085144-0.000249423-0.193801906
5-0.166982297-0.000146577-0.113890257
6-0.171987132-0.005151412-4.002646941-4
7-0.1631386360.0036970852.8726348493
8-0.1635976360.0032380852.5159918762
9-0.1642521340.0025835862.0074466152
10-0.167442484-0.000606763-0.471454997-0.5


I make it all by myself. so there is no copyright or so.
i can do all kinds of all counting systems. i share it all by free.




We have done that long time ago, see image file below. We prefer unbalance counting system, which is 14% lower than complex true count system in term of ev/shoe. The ev/shoe = 0.087unit compare to complex true count system(ev/shoe =0.101 unit/shoe).

Image link : https://imge.to/i/4guVZ


The trigger RC is between RC=91 and RC = 104.




it is interesting. and professional.
1) i hate to see tables without EOR showing. that is the reason i like great Eliot. who is showing Eor all the time. of course, his counting system is always textbook style. much more complete.
2) if to use running count, it must go with hands.
like hands=40, rc=???
hands=45, rc=???
hand cards=4.93.
i am not doing it for now. it is some time. and i never count bac side bet.
3) another thing my counting tag is closer to EOR. then more powerful, for bac side bet, using decimal will not make it as hard as Standford Wong's halves. BAC is not blackjack. decimal is not a big burden for paper and pens. so this industry is not making a change for decimal for a bac sidebet counting system.

anyway, yours is a prefessional one.




1)RC method NO NEED go with hands ! Just count RC and bet when reach trigger point. That is the beauty of RC method.
2) As I said, I have more complex and powerful true count system, but only 14% higher in term of ev/shoe, IF I use RC, I may count 2 or more tables at the same time, meaning my ev/hour = 2 x 0.087 = 0.174 units > 0.101units ! LOL !
tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 276
July 3rd, 2019 at 10:02:04 PM permalink
Quote: ssho88

Quote: tomchina123

Quote: ssho88

Quote: tomchina123

if you are using chinese wechat, you are welcome to add my wechat, tom0056, i will add u to my wechat group. in there, a few Chinese AP.
i am very generous there. i share many counting systems for free. like bac fortune 6.
baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
standard HE: -0.16683572


http://miplet.net/table/

baccarat fortune 6 ,1 paid 12 or 20
RemovedHE=-0.166835720405581EOR*777countingtrue count
1-0.167159715-0.000323994-0.25174364314* 789 removed
2-0.167119596-0.000283876-0.220571264
3-0.167772142-0.000936421-0.72759934-1
4-0.167085144-0.000249423-0.193801906
5-0.166982297-0.000146577-0.113890257
6-0.171987132-0.005151412-4.002646941-4
7-0.1631386360.0036970852.8726348493
8-0.1635976360.0032380852.5159918762
9-0.1642521340.0025835862.0074466152
10-0.167442484-0.000606763-0.471454997-0.5


I make it all by myself. so there is no copyright or so.
i can do all kinds of all counting systems. i share it all by free.




We have done that long time ago, see image file below. We prefer unbalance counting system, which is 14% lower than complex true count system in term of ev/shoe. The ev/shoe = 0.087unit compare to complex true count system(ev/shoe =0.101 unit/shoe).

Image link : https://imge.to/i/4guVZ


The trigger RC is between RC=91 and RC = 104.




it is interesting. and professional.
1) i hate to see tables without EOR showing. that is the reason i like great Eliot. who is showing Eor all the time. of course, his counting system is always textbook style. much more complete.
2) if to use running count, it must go with hands.
like hands=40, rc=???
hands=45, rc=???
hand cards=4.93.
i am not doing it for now. it is some time. and i never count bac side bet.
3) another thing my counting tag is closer to EOR. then more powerful, for bac side bet, using decimal will not make it as hard as Standford Wong's halves. BAC is not blackjack. decimal is not a big burden for paper and pens. so this industry is not making a change for decimal for a bac sidebet counting system.

anyway, yours is a prefessional one.




1)RC method NO NEED go with hands ! Just count RC and bet when reach trigger point. That is the beauty of RC method.
2) As I said, I have more complex and powerful true count system, but only 14% higher in term of ev/shoe, IF I use RC, I may count 2 or more tables at the same time, meaning my ev/hour = 2 x 0.087 = 0.174 units > 0.101units ! LOL !




1) if mid-shoe, what RC is needed, if dealt 75 hands, what RC is needed? if RC is the same, how can it be? if not, then it is hands+RC combined.
2)14%? maybe i don't use EV/shoe much. so i don't know.

  • Jump to: