DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
Thanks for this post from:
miplet
December 27th, 2017 at 6:19:45 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Especially when they posted already in this thread.

And especially when that description of what occurred and the blaming of a scapegoat who is being called a "a troll" is flat out wrong, and has no relation whatsoever to what happened.

Several people nearly as disturbed as the banned member were very upset that their pet imaginary friend would no longer be eagerly entertaining them with stories here, and wish to demonize someone for the inevitable self-induced implosion of a mentally & emotionally troubled individual, whose stories were very entertaining to several other mentally and emotionally troubled individuals prone to excessive attachment to made up characters in web forums. And incidentally, were something else entirely to a less loud but much larger number of others who constantly found quite a few things "borrowed" from others in those stories, some others made up, and other things downright scary-creepy, before the individual's emotional immaturity and narcissistic anger got him kicked off.

It was going to happen. It always does with people with those problems. It was only when, not if. If someone doesn't like the result because it deprives them of an imaginary online virtual friend, blame yourself for helping feed the extreme narcissism and attention seeking involved in your online pet's sickness.
Last edited by: DrawingDead on Dec 27, 2017
"I'm against stuff like crack and math" --AxelWolf
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 133
December 27th, 2017 at 6:42:14 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

If memory serves KJ was a very valued contributor who got into a heated back n forth with a trolling defender of some person or gambling system. I dont remember exact details

The argument escalated till both were blatantly violating the rules. Both were warned to drop it and neither did

There was a huge upset on here at losing KJ because of a troll

Clearly calling an active member in good standing a Troll isn’t going to fly. Mitigated by the fact that it has been over a year and a half since your last suspension, we’ll go three days.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 434
RS
December 27th, 2017 at 6:59:45 PM permalink
Is KJ coming back, I miss him. He
added a lot to the forum with his
pro BJ experience.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
horse
horse
  • Threads: 0
December 27th, 2017 at 7:20:11 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

pro BJ experience.

Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. From what I've been reading on another forum recently, "pro" might be a bit of a stretch, and from reading further, I assume you mean "blackjack" when you say BJ?
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
December 27th, 2017 at 8:51:45 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

pro BJ experience.

We are blessed or cursed, depending on how you look at it, with ZenKing now. Plus he has a lot of bonuses such as investing advice and lock sports bets.

#MAKING WOV GREATER
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 27th, 2017 at 9:58:51 PM permalink
Quote: DrawingDead

And especially when that description of what occurred and the blaming of a scapegoat who is being called a "a troll" is flat out wrong, and has no relation whatsoever to what happened.

Several people nearly as disturbed as the banned member were very upset that their pet imaginary friend would no longer be eagerly entertaining them with stories here, and wish to demonize someone for the inevitable self-induced implosion of a mentally & emotionally troubled individual, whose stories were very entertaining to several other mentally and emotionally troubled individuals prone to excessive attachment to made up characters in web forums. And incidentally, were something else entirely to a less loud but much larger number of others who constantly found quite a few things "borrowed" from others in those stories, some others made up, and other things downright scary-creepy, before the individual's emotional immaturity and narcissistic anger got him kicked off.

It was going to happen. It always does with people with those problems. It was only when, not if. If someone doesn't like the result because it deprives them of an imaginary online virtual friend, blame yourself for helping feed the extreme narcissism and attention seeking involved in your online pet's sickness.

Idk wtf u talkin about. Think I counted 110+ words within 2 sentences that's just rambling on about who knows what. Can you elaborate without going into lala land territory?
horse
horse
December 28th, 2017 at 3:07:25 AM permalink
Holy crap so many professionals!

This kj guy is really feeling the heat. Banned from here, he's now solidly embedded elsewhere, seemingly non stop crying in his beer. What did you guys do to unhinge the poor professional?

In other news, Zim Dicklick, aka mickey crimm, has once again been accused by larry s of closing down a bar.

That site is Pure Entertainment
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 28th, 2017 at 3:08:30 AM permalink
Quote: horse

Holy crap so many professionals!

This kj guy is really feeling the heat. Banned from here, he's now solidly embedded elsewhere, seemingly non stop crying in his beer. What did you guys do to unhinge the poor professional?

In other news, Zim Dicklick, aka mickey crimm, has once again been accused by larry s of closing down a bar.

That site is Pure Entertainment

If you are a teenager and like drama. I prefer to live a normal adult life and not worry about petty internet crap.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
horse
horse
December 28th, 2017 at 3:10:44 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

If you are a teenager and like drama. I prefer to live a normal adult life and not worry about petty internet crap.

Good reply.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
RogerKint
December 30th, 2017 at 3:21:48 AM permalink
I didn't realize darkoz got suspended when he did...or else I saw it and just brushed it off not really thinking about it. But I just saw his name in red and was like "dafuq I don't remember that?" then I saw his post here and the suspension and ah -- yes, I see it.

Anyway, I haven't dug into the old threads to see who posted where and what. But I think it's more likely than not that darkoz may have sort've mis-remembered what happened and/or it was foggy in his memory, even though he got the general play-by-play accurate. I don't think darkoz was actually calling QFIT a troll, since darkoz probably / may not even remember it was QFIT. After all, darkoz did say "if memory serves..." Not that that should be a "catch all, get out of jail free" card, but I don't think darkoz had the intent of calling QFIT a troll. Or maybe that was his intention and he was trying to skirt around the bush, but I don't think so.

• Jump to: