billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 2664
August 19th, 2017 at 12:15:30 PM permalink
I hope the suit and the cops get the book thrown at them. Unless I missed something the other security guards never put their hands on him. The suit grabbed him and chicken winged him.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
Neutrino
Neutrino
Joined: Feb 20, 2014
  • Threads: 84
  • Posts: 515
August 19th, 2017 at 5:59:45 PM permalink
This has got to be one of the easiest cases Bob N has gotten
sixsisters
sixsisters
Joined: Jul 11, 2017
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 94
August 19th, 2017 at 7:19:02 PM permalink
Quote: Neutrino

This has got to be one of the easiest cases Bob N has gotten



Evidently you have never dealt with the Maryland Justice system. Especially in Anne Arundel County.

http://maryland-politics.blogspot.com/2008/11/marylands-sordid-slots-history-about-to.html
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 1258
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
September 8th, 2017 at 1:43:07 PM permalink
Update: All parties settled out of court. Bummer we won't get to see how much Justin got paid.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 11099
September 8th, 2017 at 3:20:15 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Update: All parties settled out of court. Bummer we won't get to see how much Justin got paid.


The casino didn't want the embarrassment when they would've eventually lost. Better to settle and keep things quiet.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 1258
September 8th, 2017 at 3:47:36 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

The casino didn't want the embarrassment when they would've eventually lost. Better to settle and keep things quiet.


They already lost! They just wanted to decide the amount of the judgment rather than a Jury.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 11099
September 8th, 2017 at 3:54:53 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

They already lost! They just wanted to decide the amount of the judgment rather than a Jury.


Yeah, but less media attention the better for them. The general public, whether gamblers or not, should be outraged that these companies still try to get away with this behavior. He's a friggin card counter. Just flat bet the guy and he'll most likely leave on his own.
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 2664
September 8th, 2017 at 7:13:46 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Yeah, but less media attention the better for them. The general public, whether gamblers or not, should be outraged that these companies still try to get away with this behavior. He's a friggin card counter. Just flat bet the guy and he'll most likely leave on his own.



Better yet, hire some competent people that don't send card counters limos to entice them to play.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 1258
September 8th, 2017 at 7:14:08 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Yeah, but less media attention the better for them. The general public, whether gamblers or not, should be outraged that these companies still try to get away with this behavior. He's a friggin card counter. Just flat bet the guy and he'll most likely leave on his own.


Well absolutely 0 media is covering this, which is why I had to hack together my own crappy article.

Pit bosses/security are super dumb and most have no clue about the games they're offering and their vulnerabilities. Anything beyond flat-betting is absolutely useless, and can only bring negative PR and lawsuits to the casino.

  • Jump to: