mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
May 7th, 2014 at 6:30:31 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Is this written on the glass? or is this in the rules screen?

The rules are listed in front of every seat. I found another console this morning. All 5 seats have the same rules:

Hit 17
Double any 2
No resplitting
Split Aces get 1 card
BJ pays 3 to 2
7 card charlie
Late surrender
6 decks
2/3's penetration
You can see the shuffle point.

The game is made by Shuffle Master. There is a sticker in front of every seat that says single points only. This bank is in the Franklin Hotel and evidently they have pretty good cashback and comp here. But Al and I aren't about to find out. We're pulling out this morning. Sadly, this blackjack game is the highest payback in town.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
May 7th, 2014 at 6:30:31 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Is this written on the glass? or is this in the rules screen?

The rules are listed in front of every seat. I found another console this morning. All 5 seats have the same rules:

Hit 17
Double any 2
No resplitting
Split Aces get 1 card
BJ pays 3 to 2
7 card charlie
Late surrender
6 decks
2/3's penetration
You can see the shuffle point.

The game is made by Shuffle Master. There is a sticker in front of every seat that says single points only. This bank is in the Franklin Hotel and evidently they have pretty good cashback and comp here. But Al and I aren't about to find out. We're pulling out this morning. Sadly, this blackjack game is the highest payback in town.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
May 7th, 2014 at 7:03:16 AM permalink
Duplicate post
endermike
endermike
  • Threads: 7
May 7th, 2014 at 7:06:00 AM permalink
What pay table does it use for the RM? Version 4?
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
May 7th, 2014 at 7:07:03 AM permalink
Duplicate post
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
May 7th, 2014 at 7:11:45 AM permalink
Quote: endermike

What pay table does it use for the RM? Version 4?

Yes, its version 4.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
May 7th, 2014 at 7:16:02 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
May 7th, 2014 at 7:34:08 AM permalink
Quote: pokerface

Why?
Didn't drink help you win? :)

There is a time for drinking and a time for working. I refuse to work when I'm drinking or have a hangover. When I'm on the road I'm up at the crack of dawn and don't turn in until late at night. There will be plenty of time to get drunk when I get home. For now its show me the money honey. I'll give you guys a full trip report on Deadwood when I get home.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
May 7th, 2014 at 7:44:20 AM permalink
Quote: endermike

So as to the question of counting VBJ, if it does what it says on the screen, you can. Does it tell you when it shuffles? Even if it doesn't you might still be able to discover the shuffle point but doing so is not easy, fast, or something I would recommend for the faint of heart. However, if you find your SP and the dealer's, theoretically there would be massive AP opportunities.

What kind of spread can you play on the main game and the side bet?

Bet spread is $1 to $99. RM bet is $1.
sevencard2003
sevencard2003
  • Threads: 13
July 26th, 2014 at 3:31:58 AM permalink
mickey theres NO WAY IN HELL u can see the shuffle point--not on shufflemaster, ONLY ON AZURE DEALERS ANGELS. not shufflemaster--the dealer change is NOT the shuffle point.

and i dont know a single dealers angels machine outside of NV---but i do know of some shufflemaster ones, but not any dealers angels. does anyone else? id gladly send a few bucks on paypal to anyone who knows of them in other states i dont know about, such as MS, IA, MI, IN, etc. (azure dealers angels)

also did u find out about the post u made the other day about different rules on the same console? thats impossible too, u cant have the guy sitting next to u get $12 on his $10 bet on BJ, while u get $15 on the same hand or the whole table would raise hell with the staff.

i hope u know of a longer term rental arrangement weekly or monthly at a rooming house or motel--thats why i still never yet visited, worry greatly where id stay on weekends. that and the fact i dont want to get started without at least 10k
sevencard2003.blogspot.com

• Jump to: