Paigowdan
Paigowdan
  • Threads: 115
April 22nd, 2013 at 7:25:07 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

KewlJ,

Whether it be for your fellow AP's or just others with a general interest in gambling, I am firmly convinced that you have never made a post that wasn't beneficial to at least one other person.

Absolutely agree, kewlj is fine.

It really can't be stressed enough that high counts are no guarantee of next hand wins or low counts of losses. Ploppies get lucky and expert APs can get some baffling sessions and stretches. There is no "+8...But I'm supposed to win, what happened?" Just as there's no crying in baseball.
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
April 22nd, 2013 at 7:26:00 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

KewlJ,

Whether it be for your fellow AP's or just others with a general interest in gambling, I am firmly convinced that you have never made a post that wasn't beneficial to at least one other person.

Thanx Mission. I think there are those that will disagree with you though. lol

edit: Thank you as well dan. I had kind of figured you for the camp that disagreed. lol
ComplexEnigma
ComplexEnigma
  • Threads: 19
April 22nd, 2013 at 8:44:21 AM permalink
Yeah I fell victim to my biggest gambling weakness. I saw the positive count and thought of all the aces just waiting to turn into blackjacks in the shoe. I wanted to make one last splash before leaving and take advantage of the ripe shoe. So I bet overconfidently and turned a respectable win into a pretty brutal loss. $200 had been my max bet before.

• Jump to: