Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 26
September 13th, 2017 at 8:02:22 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

My thoughts exactly. I saw the diamonds and hit the hold then draw buttons so fast I didn't realize it was a royal until the credits racked up fast.

I thought almost all machines AUTO-hold dealt royals for you? When a player on my team got a dealt royal (on triple play - with mults) the machine auto-held the hand for her.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
monet0412
monet0412
  • Threads: 9
September 13th, 2017 at 8:19:15 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

I thought almost all machines AUTO-hold dealt royals for you? When a player on my team got a dealt royal (on triple play - with mults) the machine auto-held the hand for her.

The only one that didn't lock mine was a sequential royal progressive. It took a second to realize it was a Royal and not a flush... after carefully holding and locking up the 50 cent Royal I asked slots if they would pay if I missed a card? The guy dismissed my question three times so I just gave up asking and didn't tip.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 63
September 13th, 2017 at 8:27:37 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

It did auto hold. I saw the diamonds a nanosecond before seeing it was a royal. Just natural instinct to hit the hold and draw buttons. That's why I snapped the picture after the credits did the quick rack up from hitting the draw button so fast. If you notice in my other royal pictures, I let them rack up naturally without hitting the draw button.
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 80
September 13th, 2017 at 4:46:52 PM permalink
I was playing 6 card video poker or whatever it is called; AKQJT9 pays 8000 credits, but the 6th card doesn't appear until after the draw. In this case, would a dealt 5 card royal auto-hold?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
September 13th, 2017 at 9:14:24 PM permalink
I figured my royal luck was over so I tried $1 NSUD. Cha-ching!

Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
September 20th, 2017 at 5:33:22 PM permalink
The "good" VP room is being remodeled so just screwing around with a friend on nickel BP...

• Jump to: