Thread Rating:

chaosrevolt
chaosrevolt
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 9, 2017
June 26th, 2017 at 9:18:06 AM permalink
i have been working with a system based on repeat numbers and have calculated that roulette is beatable over a 30 million spin simulation.
basically a simulator was set to count and restart after each repeat.
2 9799
3 19199
4 26712
5 33099
6 36817
7 38117
8 37424
9 34613
10 30241
11 25616
12 20579
13 15855
14 11481
15 8103
16 5429
17 3428
18 2057
19 1187
20 665
21 372
22 165
23 79
24 35
25 10
26 3
27 0
28 1

The numbers represent how many times a number repeated i.e the a repeat happened on the 8th spin 37424 times and on the 28th spin just once. if you wait for for 20 spins without repeat betting 1 unit over the 30 million spins you will win 5952 units and lose 5860 a profit of 92 units. This simulation returned results below 1% of the expected probability so you could still lose. You will also have to watch approximately 80000 spins (i think) before you get a chance to place a bet. which would take about 4 days playing 10 hours a day online. and you will only make around 2%. but it can be done
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 762
Joined: Apr 8, 2016
Thanked by
ams288Forager
June 26th, 2017 at 9:31:00 AM permalink
No. Next.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 5634
Joined: May 23, 2016
June 26th, 2017 at 9:40:09 AM permalink
If this really worked you would have kept your mouth shut and gotten rich.

Even if we assume it works, a 92 unit win over 30 million spins makes it an utterly impractical and all but useless system.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
Thanked by
ams288Forager
June 26th, 2017 at 9:40:52 AM permalink
This should be fun.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
chaosrevolt
chaosrevolt
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 9, 2017
June 26th, 2017 at 9:43:26 AM permalink
yeah it is pretty useless, probably why i didnt keep my mouth shut
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 5634
Joined: May 23, 2016
June 26th, 2017 at 9:50:57 AM permalink
Quote: chaosrevolt

yeah it is pretty useless, probably why i didnt keep my mouth shut



Haha.... well, at least you're honest.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2113
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
June 26th, 2017 at 10:13:03 AM permalink
I'm gonna give this a try at Sands tonight. Hopefully casino security is ok with me watching 80,000 spins before I begin betting.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8626
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
June 26th, 2017 at 10:16:47 AM permalink
Run it again and see if it still "works" or if it's a win, for 30 million spins. Then another 30 million, and another 30 million.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 7481
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
June 26th, 2017 at 10:17:20 AM permalink
Quote: chaosrevolt

i have been working with a system based on repeat numbers and have calculated that roulette is beatable over a 30 million spin simulation.
basically a simulator was set to count and restart after each repeat.


Nope. your 30 million sample was not big enough to be representative.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
June 26th, 2017 at 10:29:25 AM permalink
Wow if even was a winning way you would have to play for 40 hours before you made your winning bet of say $20. So you are making .50 an hour. Sounds fun to me
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
chaosrevolt
chaosrevolt
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 9, 2017
June 26th, 2017 at 10:37:39 AM permalink
but times that by 1000 and you make 500 an hour. im not sure of the maths. its not a very good system just seeing if/when it would work
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
June 26th, 2017 at 11:03:25 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Run it again and see if it still "works" or if it's a win, for 30 million spins. Then another 30 million, and another 30 million.


This^^^^^

Then, after you run it 30 million times, only then will we be satisfied.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 2463
Joined: Mar 29, 2011
June 26th, 2017 at 11:10:13 AM permalink
Quote: chaosrevolt

i have been working with a system based on repeat numbers and have calculated that roulette is beatable over a 30 million spin simulation.<snip>

your numbers do not to me seem to add up to 30 million.
I ran a quick 10 million sim (37 slot wheel)
here, see if this would work
spin / count
2.00 270419
3.00 525632
4.00 747514
5.00 913943
6.00 1019952
7.00 1058495
8.00 1034206
9.00 957953
10.00 844191
11.00 709999
12.00 570065
13.00 437744
14.00 320016
15.00 223191
16.00 148750
17.00 94104
18.00 56896
19.00 32537
20.00 17716
21.00 8992
22.00 4377
23.00 1972
24.00 845
25.00 331
26.00 107
27.00 28
28.00 19
29.00 4
30.00 2


thank you for sharing

btw, I think any online roulette would make you lose.
they would know what you are doing
they want not to lose

Sally

ok
here is 1 30 million sim
spin / count
2.00 809826
3.00 1578654
4.00 2241041
5.00 2743936
6.00 3054743
7.00 3174911
8.00 3101899
9.00 2875170
10.00 2535735
11.00 2130745
12.00 1709352
13.00 1311515
14.00 958817
15.00 671536
16.00 447117
17.00 283053
18.00 171140
19.00 97670
20.00 52831
21.00 27228
22.00 13159
23.00 5903
24.00 2527
25.00 990
26.00 346
27.00 108
28.00 36
29.00 9
30.00 2
31.00 1
I Heart Vi Hart
chaosrevolt
chaosrevolt
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 9, 2017
June 26th, 2017 at 11:18:59 AM permalink
they are not spins they are number of repeats the mean was 8.something spins so if you times the total by 8 you should get around 30 million
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 2463
Joined: Mar 29, 2011
June 26th, 2017 at 11:20:50 AM permalink
Quote: chaosrevolt

they are not spins they are numbers of repeats the mean was mething spins so if you times the total by 8 you should get around 30 million

my 2 sims R for repeats. the number of spins until a repeat
then start counting again
I can do more as my program only needs a minute of time
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 2463
Joined: Mar 29, 2011
June 26th, 2017 at 11:24:54 AM permalink
1 run looks like this


or another
I Heart Vi Hart
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 2463
Joined: Mar 29, 2011
June 26th, 2017 at 11:29:17 AM permalink
Quote: chaosrevolt

im not sure of the maths. its not a very good system just seeing if/when it would work

you do not show how you would bet this. i'm not sure of the math either, so what idea(s) do you have?
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 2463
Joined: Mar 29, 2011
Thanked by
chaosrevolt
June 26th, 2017 at 11:35:46 AM permalink
here is the probabilities for a 37 slot wheel to 32 spin for a repeat (never seen that one myself)
Rick Parris software is what I used
do not know if this is helpful
 x        prob[X=x]       prob[X<x]      prob[X>=x]      prob[X<=x]       prob[X>x]

2 0.027027027027 0.000000000000 1.000000000000 0.027027027027 0.972972972973
3 0.052593133674 0.027027027027 0.972972972973 0.079620160701 0.920379839299
4 0.074625392376 0.079620160701 0.920379839299 0.154245553077 0.845754446923
5 0.091432913181 0.154245553077 0.845754446923 0.245678466258 0.754321533742
6 0.101935342398 0.245678466258 0.754321533742 0.347613808655 0.652386191345
7 0.105792355353 0.347613808655 0.652386191345 0.453406164009 0.546593835991
8 0.103409644647 0.453406164009 0.546593835991 0.556815808656 0.443184191344
9 0.095823608939 0.556815808656 0.443184191344 0.652639417595 0.347360582405
10 0.084493114639 0.652639417595 0.347360582405 0.737132532234 0.262867467766
11 0.071045261558 0.737132532234 0.262867467766 0.808177793792 0.191822206208
12 0.057028223467 0.808177793792 0.191822206208 0.865206017259 0.134793982741
13 0.043716967375 0.865206017259 0.134793982741 0.908922984635 0.091077015365
14 0.032000032426 0.908922984635 0.091077015365 0.940923017060 0.059076982940
15 0.022353453004 0.940923017060 0.059076982940 0.963276470065 0.036723529935
16 0.014887917541 0.963276470065 0.036723529935 0.978164387606 0.021835612394
17 0.009442426981 0.978164387606 0.021835612394 0.987606814587 0.012393185413
18 0.005694166271 0.987606814587 0.012393185413 0.993300980858 0.006699019142
19 0.003258982285 0.993300980858 0.006699019142 0.996559963143 0.003440036857
20 0.001766505413 0.996559963143 0.003440036857 0.998326468556 0.001673531444
21 0.000904611591 0.998326468556 0.001673531444 0.999231080147 0.000768919853
22 0.000436413970 0.999231080147 0.000768919853 0.999667494118 0.000332505882
23 0.000197706200 0.999667494118 0.000332505882 0.999865200318 0.000134799682
24 0.000083794397 0.999865200318 0.000134799682 0.999948994715 0.000051005285
25 0.000033084509 0.999948994715 0.000051005285 0.999982079224 0.000017920776
26 0.000012108632 0.999982079224 0.000017920776 0.999994187856 0.000005812144
27 0.000004084209 0.999994187856 0.000005812144 0.999998272065 0.000001727935
28 0.000001260925 0.999998272065 0.000001727935 0.999999532991 0.000000467009
29 0.000000353412 0.999999532991 0.000000467009 0.999999886403 0.000000113597
30 0.000000089035 0.999999886403 0.000000113597 0.999999975439 0.000000024561
31 0.000000019915 0.999999975439 0.000000024561 0.999999995353 0.000000004647
32 0.000000003893 0.999999995353 0.000000004647 0.999999999246 0.000000000754
I Heart Vi Hart
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 2463
Joined: Mar 29, 2011
Thanked by
chaosrevolt
June 26th, 2017 at 12:07:28 PM permalink
here is what I come up with how to bet
wait for 20 spins without a repeat.
this is called the birthday bet (I think Ion Saliu coined it)

spin 21
bet 1 unit on last 20 numbers
a win nets 16 units (35-19)

spin 22
can't bet 1 unit to show a profit
bet 2 units on last 21 numbers
a win nets 10 units (70-40-20)

62 total bankroll units required

let me continue (Excel did the math)
spin/bet last/unit bet/bankroll/unit profit net
23/22/5/172/8
24/23/14/494/10
25/24/42/1502/10
1,502 unit bankroll

26/25/137/4927/5
137 units on 25 numbers
wow!!

27/26/493/17745/3

ok
fun is gone
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
chaosrevolt
chaosrevolt
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 9, 2017
June 26th, 2017 at 12:17:59 PM permalink
Quote: mustangsally

you do not show how you would bet this. i'm not sure of the math either, so what idea(s) do you have?
Sally



firstly i just want to say wow!!! you are a genius. i must have done something wrong. my results are only for 3 million spins somehow i got that massively wrong. i used your numbers betting 1 unit on 20 numbers that hadn't repeated so a 20 unit bet. using the same method using your results for 30 million spins if you wait for 20 numbers without repeat you would win 435648 units and loose 461620 units a loss of 25972 units. i then tried if you waited for 21 numbers without repeat win 197385 units loose 208362 units a loss of 10977. it also looses on 22 numbers without repeat.

so i guess the system is an epic fail. already working on the next system haha...
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
Thanked by
BleedingChipsSlowlyLuckyPhow
June 26th, 2017 at 12:31:36 PM permalink
Quote: chaosrevolt

firstly i just want to say wow!!! you are a genius. i must have done something wrong. my results are only for 3 million spins somehow i got that massively wrong. i used your numbers betting 1 unit on 20 numbers that hadn't repeated so a 20 unit bet. using the same method using your results for 30 million spins if you wait for 20 numbers without repeat you would win 435648 units and loose 461620 units a loss of 25972 units. i then tried if you waited for 21 numbers without repeat win 197385 units loose 208362 units a loss of 10977. it also looses on 22 numbers without repeat.

so i guess the system is an epic fail. already working on the next system haha...



Awesome of you to admit fault, thats a good quality in someone. Good luck on your next system.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
madz
madz
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 10
Joined: Sep 4, 2018
September 4th, 2018 at 8:20:12 AM permalink
mate these few systems that work , but the ones that do - people do not follow them correctly ,
you watch this I will start a post on here - on a system i have used that makes me money .
thing is you need patience , the correct betting cycle , and you need self control to never play emotional but to play the right unit , after counting the correct spins , but i feel for you if you lost that much money thats why i wanted to respond to you :)
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
  • Posts: 5120
Joined: Feb 18, 2015
September 4th, 2018 at 8:47:59 AM permalink
Quote: madz

mate these few systems that work , but the ones that do - people do not follow them correctly ,
you watch this I will start a post on here - on a system i have used that makes me money .
thing is you need patience , the correct betting cycle , and you need self control to never play emotional but to play the right unit , after counting the correct spins , but i feel for you if you lost that much money thats why i wanted to respond to you :)



I bolded the text in the above quote. IMO, the bolded text is correct for any type of AP gambling and, more generally, for many things in life.

However, none of these betting systems work. Here is my challenge to people with betting systems:

Please explain WHY. WHY does the betting system work? Be rational and give us reasons.

Testing betting sequence rules on simulators and hoping to find a viable system is like astrology - its like ancient man looking at the sky and hoping to find their fate in the patterns of the stars. If you can't explain why the stars will control your fate, then lets agree that astrology is just ignorant superstition. And if you can't explain why betting on certain repeated patterns of numbers can be expected to beat a random system - then, I'm sorry, I just don't see any sense in what you are advocating.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
Zcore13
Zcore13
  • Threads: 41
  • Posts: 3815
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
September 4th, 2018 at 9:38:57 AM permalink
T minus 5 days until nuke. Start initiation process.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
Lovecomps
Lovecomps
  • Threads: 79
  • Posts: 427
Joined: Aug 12, 2018
September 4th, 2018 at 10:00:27 AM permalink
Do you really want to spend that much time of your life standing there (if you can) without eating, sleeping, or sitting?
The best things in life are not free.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
September 4th, 2018 at 10:03:49 AM permalink
Quote: michael99000

I'm gonna give this a try at Sands tonight. Hopefully casino security is ok with me watching 80,000 spins before I begin betting.

Forget about casino security, just make sure the Tray Lizard is okay with bringing you endless cups of coffee or almost a week before you place a single bet. Just her tips alone are going to eat into your two percent.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
September 4th, 2018 at 10:16:26 AM permalink
An audio bug attached to the underside would give you the information while letting you be poolside most of the week.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
madz
madz
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 10
Joined: Sep 4, 2018
September 4th, 2018 at 10:41:29 AM permalink
I been playing roulette for some time now. Many fake winning roulette system for sale but all do not win in the end. your right these many but 1 system i found . i dug deep and did some research:

Seen that Balvinder Sambhi
seen his two corner system and done a win loss and it wins long term. but playing 10 cents betting.
so its very small wins over a longer time period .

thanks for the kind words gordon it sounds like you have been burnt before , i feel for you , we have all been to that spot ,
i am posting another system im researching and need to get hold of . i think you should look on also , you may learn my friend ,
Zcore13
Zcore13
  • Threads: 41
  • Posts: 3815
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
September 4th, 2018 at 10:48:29 AM permalink
Quote: madz

I been playing roulette for some time now. Many fake winning roulette system for sale but all do not win in the end. your right these many but 1 system i found . i dug deep and did some research:

Seen that Balvinder Sambhi
seen his two corner system and done a win loss and it wins long term. but playing 10 cents betting.
so its very small wins over a longer time period .

thanks for the kind words gordon it sounds like you have been burnt before , i feel for you , we have all been to that spot ,
i am posting another system im researching and need to get hold of . i think you should look on also , you may learn my friend ,



Wanna bet?


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
madz
madz
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 10
Joined: Sep 4, 2018
September 4th, 2018 at 10:55:00 AM permalink
sure bud . so much aggression here is it really needed ? , isnt this room to help each other work together to bet the casinos not argue with one another no need to be a dickhead
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
  • Posts: 14267
Joined: May 21, 2013
September 4th, 2018 at 11:14:20 AM permalink
Quote: madz

sure bud . so much aggression here is it really needed ? , isnt this room to help each other work together to bet the casinos not argue with one another no need to be a dickhead



madz. Welcome to the forum. However, we don't tolerate personal insults, and "dickhead" qualifies. 3 day suspension of posting privileges.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
  • Posts: 22293
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
September 4th, 2018 at 12:20:02 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

madz. Welcome to the forum. However, we don't tolerate personal insults, and "dickhead" qualifies. 3 day suspension of posting privileges.

He madz.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
  • Posts: 5120
Joined: Feb 18, 2015
September 4th, 2018 at 1:10:12 PM permalink
Quote: madz

I been playing roulette for some time now. Many fake winning roulette system for sale but all do not win in the end. your right these many but 1 system i found . i dug deep and did some research:

Seen that Balvinder Sambhi
seen his two corner system and done a win loss and it wins long term. but playing 10 cents betting.
so its very small wins over a longer time period .

thanks for the kind words gordon it sounds like you have been burnt before , i feel for you , we have all been to that spot ,
i am posting another system im researching and need to get hold of . i think you should look on also , you may learn my friend ,



Again, I added the bold font to the above text.

No, no, actually I have not been burnt by a fake betting system before. But, I'll be happy to "look on" and take such a lesson from Professor madz on betting systems (I realize I'll need to wait a few days.) I do hope that your lesson will include an explanation of why the betting system works.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
sharkbyte
sharkbyte
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 8
Joined: Feb 14, 2011
September 28th, 2018 at 3:36:10 PM permalink
MustangSally - perhaps I'm not following this correctly. If these are repeat count, for 30M spins, wouldn't a 1unit bet, for the number spun 7 spins previous, produce 111M units?
Lovecomps
Lovecomps
  • Threads: 79
  • Posts: 427
Joined: Aug 12, 2018
September 28th, 2018 at 5:10:05 PM permalink
Assuming that a single spin takes one minute, you'll need to stay at the table for over 57 years in order to wager on that many spins. I wouldn't worry about it though; my intuition says that your funds will run out long before then.

Roulette can be beaten, but only if you can find a biased wheel. Happy hunting :-). .
The best things in life are not free.
  • Jump to: