Thread Rating:

biggins
biggins
  • Threads: 2
November 7th, 2012 at 4:59:03 PM permalink
Hey there.......I have formulated a betting system and modified basic strategy system for blackjack & craps. And for the record, it is not for sale.

However, administrator permitting, I would like to make a challenge to any player who can afford this:

I challenge any blackjack or craps player to play along with me with a 13k bankroll for 30 sessions. I am VERY confident we will win 1k per session minimum.

I would like to have the player post the results of each of the 30 sessions on this forum to prove me right or wrong. Each session will be under 2 hours. I will put up the entire 13K bankroll BUT give the player the opportunity to do the same at a 50/50 split of earnings.

The purpose of this challenge is to show the Adminisgrator/Wizard who feels ALL systems are worthless over time (key words 'over time'), that with this modest size bankroll, I can train anybody to win 1k/day consistently for a period of 30 consecutive sessions, while demonstrating exceptional bankroll management. I will show that with player managment ANYONE can win when instructed refined discipline, adequately funded, playing craps or blackjack.
biggins
biggins
  • Threads: 2
November 7th, 2012 at 5:10:26 PM permalink
Hey there Luck.....
You have quite a collection. I enjoy reading systems and created one of my own. Are these still for sale or trade?
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
November 8th, 2012 at 12:57:55 AM permalink
Quote: biggins

Hey there Luck.....
You have quite a collection. I enjoy reading systems and created one of my own. Are these still for sale or trade?

Hey there...

Luck hasn't visited here in over two years but even he knew not to violate Forum Rule number 5. Within four minutes no less.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
AceTwo
AceTwo
  • Threads: 5
November 8th, 2012 at 5:06:14 AM permalink
Quote: biggins

Hey there.......I have formulated a betting system and modified basic strategy system for blackjack & craps. And for the record, it is not for sale.

However, administrator permitting, I would like to make a challenge to any player who can afford this:

I challenge any blackjack or craps player to play along with me with a 13k bankroll for 30 sessions. I am VERY confident we will win 1k per session minimum.

I would like to have the player post the results of each of the 30 sessions on this forum to prove me right or wrong. Each session will be under 2 hours. I will put up the entire 13K bankroll BUT give the player the opportunity to do the same at a 50/50 split of earnings.

The purpose of this challenge is to show the Adminisgrator/Wizard who feels ALL systems are worthless over time (key words 'over time'), that with this modest size bankroll, I can train anybody to win 1k/day consistently for a period of 30 consecutive sessions, while demonstrating exceptional bankroll management. I will show that with player managment ANYONE can win when instructed refined discipline, adequately funded, playing craps or blackjack.

This sounds like a good challenge. I do not live in the US so that I cannot take you up on this.
But, I would be willing to bet $1k with even odds against been succesfull on such challenge.
Your betting and stretegy system can be anything excluding counting.
The player will have bankroll 13k and play 30 sessions of maximum 2 hours and he will win at least 1k per session.
Actually, I will allow also counting or any other advantage technique to be used as well.
The person to play (or at least observe) must be a trustworthy person like the Wizzard.
Pando
Pando
  • Threads: 41
January 16th, 2013 at 12:53:48 PM permalink
This website has hundreds of them

http://www.laroulette.it/risorse/xtreme/sistemi
BlueAngel
BlueAngel
  • Threads: 6
March 10th, 2013 at 10:03:32 PM permalink
We share the same hobby,I'm a collector of gambling systems and programmes,actually I have 130 systems and 7 programmes.I'm interested to trade with you and here is my proposition; exchange email addresses and send them all in parts,for examble I would send you 10 systems/email the same you would do.I'm sending one email then it's your turn and so on,like a chess game,one move each time.I'm interested more for certain systems than the rest,I could send you a list of my systems on your email address but the programmes are something more...I couldn't exchange any programmes for systems.Actually each program is an automated system itself.I'm a roulette system creator but I'm not interested to sell it for any price.My system is unique and nothing close to what you have seen and tried so far.Anyway,if you agree with my proposal,just let me know in order to process further.
Author of "BlueAngel system" and "RNG & ROULETTE WHEELS" available at Amazon and at www.theultimategamblingcollection.com
BlueAngel
BlueAngel
  • Threads: 6
March 10th, 2013 at 10:17:54 PM permalink
Do you mean Don Young system? Because I have it
Author of "BlueAngel system" and "RNG & ROULETTE WHEELS" available at Amazon and at www.theultimategamblingcollection.com
fallun
fallun
  • Threads: 0
March 22nd, 2013 at 5:58:32 PM permalink
Spam removed, Member banned.

-Mission146
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 167
March 22nd, 2013 at 6:18:18 PM permalink
So young and Mowed down in the prime of his existence. Now barely a memory. Let us pause half a nano second in his memory. RIP.

: )
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
sheree58
sheree58
  • Threads: 0
October 28th, 2015 at 1:14:54 PM permalink
Are you still trading for systems?

• Jump to: