DeMango
DeMango 
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 2413
Thanks for this post from:
Joeman
May 15th, 2020 at 11:44:49 AM permalink
Quote: Joeman

As am I! Which casino(s) will you be visiting?


Assuming craps table open 24/7 will be visiting IP, SP, HR, Not so Grand, and The Beau. Palace has already stated prime time dice tossing is closed from 3-8 AM for deep cleaning (yea right)
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
IAchance5
IAchance5
Joined: May 28, 2010
  • Threads: 41
  • Posts: 154
June 26th, 2020 at 1:46:16 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Assuming craps table open 24/7 will be visiting IP, SP, HR, Not so Grand, and The Beau. Palace has already stated prime time dice tossing is closed from 3-8 AM for deep cleaning (yea right)



So how were the tables in Biloxi? I've had a couple friends already go out to MS for the weekend and both said that the majority of patrons (>50%) weren't wearing masks....I have booked a trip in mid-July, but I will definitely have my mask on during the stay. What's frustrating is that the mask wearing almost has to be an "all or nothing" proposition based on the ease of spread of COVID-19....wearing a mask does little/no good if 75% of people that you are around/near aren't wearing them.
Last edited by: IAchance5 on Jun 26, 2020
tringlomane
tringlomane
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6225
June 26th, 2020 at 2:00:06 PM permalink
Quote: IAchance5

So how were the tables in Biloxi? I've had a couple friends already go out to MS for the weekend and both said that the majority of patrons (<50%) were wearing masks....I have booked a trip in mid-July, but I will definitely have my mask on during the stay. What's frustrating is that the mask wearing almost has to be an "all or nothing" proposition based on the ease of spread of COVID-19....wearing a mask does little/no good if 75% of people that you are around/near aren't wearing them.



You MUST wear a mask now at Harrah's Gulf Coast and Beau Rivage per corporate policy. So keep that in mind.
IAchance5
IAchance5
Joined: May 28, 2010
  • Threads: 41
  • Posts: 154
June 26th, 2020 at 2:38:52 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

You MUST wear a mask now at Harrah's Gulf Coast and Beau Rivage per corporate policy. So keep that in mind.



Wow, that must be new because they went to the Beau (as well as other casinos too).....I corrected my post above to say "majority of patrons WEREN'T..."

Hopefully it catches on regarding the requirement of mask wearing....I wonder if some patrons will complain because it would hinder their ability to smoke or drink?
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 71
  • Posts: 5988
June 26th, 2020 at 2:46:59 PM permalink
Quote: IAchance5


Hopefully it catches on regarding the requirement of mask wearing....I wonder if some patrons will complain because it would hinder their ability to smoke or drink?



Of course people are going to complain. If they can't follow the rules go somewhere else or they should just stay home.

Today is the first day all casinos in Nevada are requiring masks.
Living longer does not always infer +EV

  • Jump to: