Poll

3 votes (27.27%)
2 votes (18.18%)
2 votes (18.18%)
No votes (0%)
8 votes (72.72%)

11 members have voted

darkoz
darkoz 
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 201
  • Posts: 4052
August 23rd, 2018 at 8:53:05 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I see your choices as 5$. I was there 2 weeks ago and was reading the terms. It is an amazing promotion if someone wins. It is $500 FP a week for 20 years. I guarantee they will be checking your face with your card on every pickup. As soon as you have someone else pick it up it will be terminated. I talked about this with wife and I am not sure what I would do if I won. Not enough to move there but it would be a pain to drive there every week. I am think that I would go when I could get it 2 days in a row and skip the 3rd week, the do the same for week 4/5 skip 6 repeat for 7/8. That way I am making the drive every 3 weeks instead of every 2.



I didnt notice that

$500 a week is pretty good if you win it but yea lets see if you can collect that for 20 years without additional play

I generally dont pay attention to these one winner schemes the casinos concoct
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 123
  • Posts: 15283
August 23rd, 2018 at 9:05:39 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Well my lawyers dont agree with you and i trust their opinion more

Many others have made that same mistake.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
darkoz
darkoz 
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 201
  • Posts: 4052
August 23rd, 2018 at 9:24:04 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Many others have made that same mistake.



I see

I will let my attorneys know I am not pursuing the case any further because a counterpart on WOV told me it was hopeless without even knowing the full facts

Makes lots of sense
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 59
  • Posts: 7992
August 23rd, 2018 at 11:02:59 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I see

I will let my attorneys know I am not pursuing the case any further because a counterpart on WOV told me it was hopeless without even knowing the full facts

Makes lots of sense


I donít think thatís what axel was saying but sure
ďMan BabesĒ #AxelFabulous
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 1797
August 24th, 2018 at 12:11:52 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

I remember some dude at the M won buffet for life, went like every day, got 86íd for sexually harassing buffet employees, and then blew his head off in front of some buffet employees and the customers one day. Donít do that if you win DO, mmmkay.

That was a while ago. Buffet isnít bad and I got comp dollars so probably eating there tomorrow, whatevah.



The most incredible thing tom me is I'd totally forgotten that story.
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 82
  • Posts: 4381
August 24th, 2018 at 12:32:03 AM permalink
I always thought, how trolly would a casino be if they gave out a ton of freeplay, but in really inconvenient pickup times.

for example: $1000 a WEEK!!*

*$5 start on Mondays 8am-11:59am

$10 on Monday 3pm-8pm if you pick up the above

$20 on Tuesday 12:00am to 4am if you pick up the above

$40 on Tuesday 6pm - 8pm if you pick up the above

$80 on Wednesday 2am-8am if you pick up the above

$160 on Wednesday 11am to 1:14pm if you pick up the above

if you pick up all of the above, on Thursday 12am-9am the next pickup will be $5.

Friday is $200 but only $50 allowed to download per hour, if you pick up the above

$480 on Sunday but only $20 per hour, if you pick up the above.

Card must be in machine for 2 hours to download any freeplay. Management reserves all rights
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 59
  • Posts: 7992
August 24th, 2018 at 1:24:20 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

I always thought, how trolly would a casino be if they gave out a ton of freeplay, but in really inconvenient pickup times.

for example: $1000 a WEEK!!*

*$5 start on Mondays 8am-11:59am

$10 on Monday 3pm-8pm if you pick up the above

$20 on Tuesday 12:00am to 4am if you pick up the above

$40 on Tuesday 6pm - 8pm if you pick up the above

$80 on Wednesday 2am-8am if you pick up the above

$160 on Wednesday 11am to 1:14pm if you pick up the above

if you pick up all of the above, on Thursday 12am-9am the next pickup will be $5.

Friday is $200 but only $50 allowed to download per hour, if you pick up the above

$480 on Sunday but only $20 per hour, if you pick up the above.

Card must be in machine for 2 hours to download any freeplay. Management reserves all rights


And you can only download $1 at a time on any machine where the touch-screen is messed up, so you have to tap 3 inches to the right of the number youíre trying to hit. Oh and itís not simple. You gotta do:

Account
Promo
Download
Enter pin
Enter amount
Verify pin
Downloads FP

Of course, thereís like a 15 second pause between each of the above, so it takes like 2 minutes per $20, if youíre lucky and hit the stuff correctly.
ďMan BabesĒ #AxelFabulous
darkoz
darkoz 
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 201
  • Posts: 4052
August 24th, 2018 at 3:47:08 AM permalink
Quote: RS

And you can only download $1 at a time on any machine where the touch-screen is messed up, so you have to tap 3 inches to the right of the number youíre trying to hit. Oh and itís not simple. You gotta do:

Account
Promo
Download
Enter pin
Enter amount
Verify pin
Downloads FP

Of course, thereís like a 15 second pause between each of the above, so it takes like 2 minutes per $20, if youíre lucky and hit the stuff correctly.



Yeah thats Tropicana AC
randomperson
randomperson
Joined: Dec 21, 2012
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 145
Thanks for this post from:
RS
August 24th, 2018 at 4:34:12 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

What state?

If you were wearing a mask and doing what I think you were doing, you have no chance IMO.


I have no clue whats going on and I think I would be willing to make a side bet on the outcome.



Wait, is darkoz the person that the flyer was circulated about from valley forge, the one about a guy wearing a mask? That was one of the funniest things Iíve ever read. It circulated around the AP community over a year ago I think, I forget the exact time.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 11654
Thanks for this post from:
prozema
August 24th, 2018 at 6:15:29 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

I always thought, how trolly would a casino be if they gave out a ton of freeplay, but in really inconvenient pickup times.

for example: $1000 a WEEK!!*

*$5 start on Mondays 8am-11:59am

$10 on Monday 3pm-8pm if you pick up the above

$20 on Tuesday 12:00am to 4am if you pick up the above

$40 on Tuesday 6pm - 8pm if you pick up the above

$80 on Wednesday 2am-8am if you pick up the above

$160 on Wednesday 11am to 1:14pm if you pick up the above

if you pick up all of the above, on Thursday 12am-9am the next pickup will be $5.

Friday is $200 but only $50 allowed to download per hour, if you pick up the above

$480 on Sunday but only $20 per hour, if you pick up the above.

Card must be in machine for 2 hours to download any freeplay. Management reserves all rights



Penn National Gaming called, they want to know if I can pass your number along to them. I think they have a Marketing Director position open.
Vultures can't be choosers.

  • Jump to: