7 votes (50%)
3 votes (21.42%)

14 members have voted

buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
October 7th, 2012 at 12:15:38 PM permalink
" First, also wanted to thank Charles. Very generous. "

I second that motion. But for those who were not there, I believe if Charles were a goalie, even without any pads, Gordie Howe would have a tuff time getting the puck past Charles into the net. I am an American, but I know a " Don't F*** with me " guy when i see one.

It was obvious no one would have wanted to fight him for the check !

Thanks again, Charles.
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
October 7th, 2012 at 12:25:26 PM permalink
LUCKY AMEN Dan ... to the gratitude due Charles and to the great time obviously had by all. You guys are a lot nicer than I expected. I knew you were smart and funny, but 'nice' was a nice surprise! "

LUCKY : Sorry I mistook you for a mark while I was shilling at Free Bet. LOL
CRMousseau
CRMousseau
  • Threads: 2
October 8th, 2012 at 5:13:00 AM permalink
Unfortunately, Buzz, my hockey skills were limited to floor hockey (never could seem to skate) and to playing boring, stay-at-home D. My nickname ("Icing Man") pretty much speaks for itself -- for those unfamiliar with hockey, here's one of my countrymen explaining icing (along a few other of the fine points of the game).

And thanks again, everyone, for the kind words.
Lucky
Lucky
  • Threads: 2
October 8th, 2012 at 7:15:38 AM permalink
"LUCKY : Sorry I mistook you for a mark while I was shilling at Free Bet. LOL" -- buzzpaff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't realize that was you until the dinner Wed night, Buzz. But that was a nice gesture; it was my 2nd or 3rd attempt to grab a seat at the Freebet table. Obviously, SM and Switch didn't need shills at that table!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill
  • Jump to: