Thread Rating:

jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 34
July 18th, 2017 at 12:10:58 AM permalink
I should have made an appt in retrospect. The second day i crawled to avoid vertigo. Otherwise I would have to walk along a wall

I called my bookkeeper at 6:30 am initially. She thought it was me being dramatic over my cats. I comtemplated calling 911.

I am going to see how i feel tomorrow. I may have toughed it. She said her grandma has to sleep sitting up to avoid vertigo. I took a sinus pill. I May have a food illness induced sinus infection
Born in Texas and lived in Texas my whole life.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
Rigondeaux
July 18th, 2017 at 12:12:56 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I am NOT a doctor, but it sounds like you're severely dehydrated, along with whatever else might be going on. Drink a lot of water, eat Ramen soup with extra water mixed in, flavored water, coffee, tea, whatever it takes. Suck ice cubes. Something that gets water back in you.

Also suggest you see a real doctor. That's too long ill not to get checked over.

Ramen probably has more salt than you should be having if you're dehydrated/sick.

You should be focusing on foods like French fries, chips, pretzels, and mixed nuts.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 18th, 2017 at 12:27:39 AM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

I should have made an appt in retrospect. The second day i crawled to avoid vertigo. Otherwise I would have to walk along a wall

I called my bookkeeper at 6:30 am initially. She thought it was me being dramatic over my cats. I comtemplated calling 911.

I am going to see how i feel tomorrow. I may have toughed it. She said her grandma has to sleep sitting up to avoid vertigo. I took a sinus pill. I May have a food illness induced sinus infection

Vertigo, light-headedness, fainting, all indicate dehydration (could be other problems, of course). Hydrate and get checked out. Ignore RS. lol..

I should mention, coffee is not the best way to hydrate, but if you will only drink coffee over the rest, drink coffee. The caffeine may also help.

Your body needs salt. But if you make Ramen to hydrate, just use double the water and drink.it all.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 34
July 18th, 2017 at 12:31:59 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Ramen probably has more salt than you should be having if you're dehydrated/sick.

You should be focusing on foods like French fries, chips, pretzels, and mixed nuts.

I felt better when i drank. I think i was
Born in Texas and lived in Texas my whole life.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 18th, 2017 at 8:21:03 AM permalink
Drink lots of green tea and Powerade or Gatorade diluted with water.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
July 18th, 2017 at 8:23:22 AM permalink
Chessesteaks.

Philadelphia's own.

How great it is that really good versions of them are available three thousand miles away?

Made with Amoroso rolls.

Delicious!
"What, me worry?"
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
Thanked by
RogerKintRigondeaux
July 18th, 2017 at 1:18:23 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Does anyone else get annoyed when watching a show like America's got Talent...

Very much so, yes.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
July 18th, 2017 at 1:44:40 PM permalink

Does anyone else get annoyed when watching a show like America's got Talent and during the act they show the audience and judges. I don't give a damn about their reactions. I am watching the show to see the acts.

No, quite the contrary. AGT does a good job of creating dramatic and memorable moments by showing audience and judge reaction to what they are seeing. Their astonishment and exhilaration when a performer is unexpectedly good add to the show immensely.

We all want to "see the acts" but the judges can make or break a show. See "So You Think You Can Dance" to see what bad judges do to a talent show.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 18th, 2017 at 4:31:58 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

No, quite the contrary. AGT does a good job of creating dramatic and memorable moments by showing audience and judge reaction to what they are seeing. Their astonishment and exhilaration when a performer is unexpectedly good add to the show immensely.

We all want to "see the acts" but the judges can make or break a show. See "So You Think You Can Dance" to see what bad judges do to a talent show.

Hmm I guess we all have opinions and stuff. Sometimes I just want to see the crazy things people are doing.

Face, your re quote made me chuckle.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 19th, 2017 at 12:27:35 AM permalink
I don't want to awaken a sleeping monster, but did someone finally get hold of that furniture spammer and throw him in a wood chipper? Haven't noticed a post in awhile
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
July 19th, 2017 at 3:17:45 AM permalink
pretty funny: a security robot fell into a corporate pond and "died"; was rendered worthless at a D.C. office complex. went viral. yesterday, the employees at the corporate site held a mock memorial service. LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/07/18/drowned-security-robot-is-gone-but-clearly-not-forgotten/?hpid=hp_local-news_robotmemorial-1030pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.3aeecdd67495
Please don't feed the trolls
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
July 19th, 2017 at 11:50:57 AM permalink
Who's down?

100% risk of ruin
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
July 19th, 2017 at 12:31:01 PM permalink
Below is what is reported as being an example of "brain study:" the idea being, if you can read it out loud, you've a good brain.

7H15 M3554G3
53RV35 7O PR0V3
H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N
D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!

1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
17 WA5 H4RD BU7
N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3
Y0UR M1ND 1S
R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY
W17H0U7 3V3N
7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,

B3 PROUD! 0NLY
C3R741N P30PL3 C4N
R3AD 7H15!

PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F
U C4N R34D 7H15.
"What, me worry?"
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
Thanked by
RSdjatc
July 19th, 2017 at 1:00:00 PM permalink
4x3Lw0Lf ph0N1x w0RK3D F0R M3
100% risk of ruin
GWAE
GWAE
July 20th, 2017 at 5:07:35 PM permalink
So I know there are some business minded people here. I will also preface my question as I plan on doing much more research and talking to an accountant. I have just started to kick the idea around and wanted to possibly have some discussion.

I am really thinking about starting a business. It is an office type business but will start in my house and eventually move into an office. I have run businesses before but they have always been sole proprietors. I am trying to figure out what the best way of setting this up for tax and liability reasons. One of my concerns is to keep my personal AGI where it is. I was thinking about just setting it up as a corporation of some sort. Say I pay myself 50k but the business has a profit of 100k after paying myself. Would I be filing my taxes as a person for 50k then have a 2nd return as a business for the 100k? So basically the 100k has nothing to do with me personally? If I go buy a car I wouldn't be able to say I made 100k, only the 50?

Does this work the same way with an llc?

Also, with the business taking up basement, would the business be able to just pay the electricity and utilities or would I still pay them and then use deductions on my personal taxes. Can I decide not to write anything off and just charge the business rent? Or do I then fall into needing to claim that money on my personal taxes as income?

I know it is a lot. Like I said I plan on talking to an accountant and lawyer but in am trying to get some kind of baseline.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
July 20th, 2017 at 5:44:30 PM permalink
Don't take this as gospel, because my accountant does stuff that makes my head spin, but you would file taxes as an individual on your salary. The Corp. would file taxes as a business. The profit either gets reinvested, or gets split up among the shareholders as dividend income. There is a way to defer much of your compensation so instead of paying income tax on your money you are paying long term capital gains. Get a good accountant, one that specializes in the field you are operating in.
A guy who has thirty medical practices as clients may not know the best way to do a food truck, for example.
I'm not going to touch those questions. That's for your tax guy, who may or may not be your accountant.
Best of luck.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
GWAE
GWAE
July 20th, 2017 at 6:08:19 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Don't take this as gospel, because my accountant does stuff that makes my head spin, but you would file taxes as an individual on your salary. The Corp. would file taxes as a business. The profit either gets reinvested, or gets split up among the shareholders as dividend income. There is a way to defer much of your compensation so instead of paying income tax on your money you are paying long term capital gains. Get a good accountant, one that specializes in the field you are operating in.
A guy who has thirty medical practices as clients may not know the best way to do a food truck, for example.
I'm not going to touch those questions. That's for your tax guy, who may or may not be your accountant.
Best of luck.

Yeah I know they are professional type questions. I am not to the point of wanting to go to an accountant yet. I am still spit balling here and haven't even mentioned this to my wife yet. She will be very much for it and I don't want to bring it up until I have all the info and can reasonably make the decision if we should do this.

I have been reading article after article about this. If I am that worried about my agi then c corp seem like the way I need to go.

One thing that confuses me is the double tax thing. Say I make 150k and take no salary, the business pays taxes on 150k. If I take a 50k salary then I pay taxes on 50k and the business pays on 100k. I don't see where there is double.
billryan
billryan
July 20th, 2017 at 6:29:09 PM permalink
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tax+books+for+starting+a+business

Lots of good sources listed here.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 21st, 2017 at 4:41:08 AM permalink
I don't want to give you any advice or preference. But you should consider an S Corp before you decide on either an LLC or C Corp. It mostly fits between the two, and has some tax and administrative advantages in some situations.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
July 21st, 2017 at 5:47:37 AM permalink
OJ
I am a robot.
GWAE
GWAE
July 21st, 2017 at 6:59:05 AM permalink

I don't want to give you any advice or preference. But you should consider an S Corp before you decide on either an LLC or C Corp. It mostly fits between the two, and has some tax and administrative advantages in some situations.

Thank you, I will take a look at that as well.

I spoke with an accountant today and they do a free consultation, I didn't realize they would do it for free. I was expecting to pay a few hundred for that.

For those of you that have a business and use an accountant. Do you prefer large companies or the small "mom and pop" type places that may even work out of their house. The last business I had I used an accountant in downtown Pittsburgh in a big skyscraper. They did fine and I had no complaints but I can just image I was being charged more because of their overhead, but I could be wrong.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
July 21st, 2017 at 7:12:56 AM permalink
A corporation (whether subchapter S or not) and an LLC can be used as shields to protect personal assets from business creditors but remember, whatever election you make must be followed thru. You MUST keep an up to date set of books, you change hours, you hire a secretary, you change your salary or draw... it must all be memorialized on paper or your creditors can attack the corporate veil as a sham.

Be certain you CAN work from home, some people need a physical office for emotional reasons: the famous example is that guy who walked out his front door at five then came in, slammed it behind him and said 'Honey, I'm home".

Remember your disability insurance pays based on your SALARY, not your bonuses or draws.

Remember that hiring even ONE employee can land you in the clinker for thirty days if you do not have workman's comp, though most states are not that extreme. Usually you get three rejection letters and then go into a high risk pool. Varies state to state.

You will want to avoid your corporation paying income taxes and then distributing the income to you as a stockholder's divident on which you thenhave to pay taxes. However rates have changed and you will need up to date info.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
July 21st, 2017 at 7:38:37 AM permalink
There are reasons to setup a corporation:

(1) Tax deferrals
(2) Personal asset protection
(3) Ability to pay yourself perdiems and expenses "tax-free" (mileage allowances)

And drawbacks:

(1) Accounting and legal paperwork (Corporation setup fees, accounting fees, etc, board meetings, minutes, etc).
(2) Employer benefit expenses (Medicare and Social Security to the tune of 7.85% of your salary)
(3) Dual tax returns

Many consulting companies will not take you on without you being setup as a Corporation.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
July 21st, 2017 at 9:22:13 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Everyone thinks terrorists have to be massive to win, they don't. These uneducated brainwashed teenage suicide bombers are effective, that is all that counts. Its like the Jewish Lobby... they are effective in American elections and don't have to have massive numbers, just enough to tip the scales.
And its not really religion. Most of the yacht hijacking dhows were Islamic but some of them were Jewish financed. The NSA traced the hijacking coordination and ransom negotiations to Jews not Arabs.
EndQuote.

Quote: BBB
I realize you read an enormous amount of stuff on a large range of topics, but I think you need to either back that up with credible cites or retract it.
EndQuote

Its a heat wave here and I can barely pump enough blood to cool myself much less stay alert and concentrate but I am indeed wading thru material on frankincense and myrrh (originally sourced to Punt now known at Puntland), as area of Somalia well known for hostage taking. Fading in and out of consciousness with this heat and my ticker doing constant battle, I would much rather be doing just about anything else but I do want everyone to know that I will eventually find the reference to NSA intercepts that traced the finances of one hijacking syndicate to Jews not Arabs.

Okay. I give up.

I have reviewed a total of five books that deal with Somalia, Piracy, Hawala, digital Hawala, Clans of Somalia and Puntland, Intelligence monitoring of financial transfers, etc. Yes, I have some "humint" that I might contact on this matter but I doubt they would be helpful and I do recall the statement about one of the piracy groups being Jewish as being in print. Its cooled off a bit but I'm still unable to pump sufficient blood to get properly cool. I used local library resourcss and also ILL resources. I'd like to finish a Hiassen mystery (Razor Girl), I also have some essays on small town life in Minnesota to read (Sinclair Upton). I've got feral cats to attend to and even though its a short walk its now a real drain on my strength. I give up.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
July 21st, 2017 at 9:22:48 AM permalink
I met a lady she said she was disabled getting social security disability. She claimed she invested $250,000 into her business, loans the money to herself at 11% interest, and pays herself $8/hour. I'm wondering if you could invest IP, claim it to be worth x, then when money comes in, loan it to yourself like she did. I believe Mitt Romney did this in a way when he was a single shareholder, he dumped millions into a Roth IRA by claiming his stock worthless when investing it, then like magic, boom he changed his mind.
I am a robot.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 21st, 2017 at 9:32:50 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I met a lady she said she was disabled getting social security disability. She claimed she invested $250,000 into her business, loans the money to herself at 11% interest, and pays herself $8/hour. I'm wondering if you could invest IP, claim it to be worth x, then when money comes in, loan it to yourself like she did.

I don't understand how that works.... if you loan money to yourself, and charge yourself 11% interest, you still have to get that 11% interest from an outside source to pay yourself back. How is that an advantage? What does the $8/hr have to do with anything? I mean, what exactly is the "scam" that's going on here?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
July 21st, 2017 at 10:23:10 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I don't understand how that works.... if you loan money to yourself, and charge yourself 11% interest, you still have to get that 11% interest from an outside source to pay yourself back. How is that an advantage? What does the $8/hr have to do with anything? I mean, what exactly is the "scam" that's going on here?

Beats me. Maybe she loaned the business the original $250,000 at 11%. I really don't fully understand her situation but I'm sure she is benefitting from it somehow.
I am a robot.
GWAE
GWAE
July 21st, 2017 at 10:34:06 AM permalink

it sounds like she has a 250k which may screw her from medicaid and disability. So she made a "business" and gave the money to it. She makes $8 an hour which is poverty so she can now get stuff for free and disability. So she now gets all the free stuff but she still basically has 250k - the small amounts she is paying herself each month out of that money. Maybe the business is also making money, or maybe there really is no business and that is part of the sham.
GWAE
GWAE
July 21st, 2017 at 10:40:36 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

There are reasons to setup a corporation:

(1) Tax deferrals
(2) Personal asset protection
(3) Ability to pay yourself perdiems and expenses "tax-free" (mileage allowances)

And drawbacks:

(1) Accounting and legal paperwork (Corporation setup fees, accounting fees, etc, board meetings, minutes, etc).
(2) Employer benefit expenses (Medicare and Social Security to the tune of 7.85% of your salary)
(3) Dual tax returns

Many consulting companies will not take you on without you being setup as a Corporation.

Thank you for the insight. Your number 3 of the corp reason is one of the appealing things as well. I don't think you can pay yourself a per diem unless you are outside a certain area from your business but I could be wrong. However you can have the business pay for "employee" lunches which would just be us 2 and of course paid miles and other expenses.

A corporation (whether subchapter S or not) and an LLC can be used as shields to protect personal assets from business creditors but remember, whatever election you make must be followed thru. You MUST keep an up to date set of books, you change hours, you hire a secretary, you change your salary or draw... it must all be memorialized on paper or your creditors can attack the corporate veil as a sham.

Be certain you CAN work from home, some people need a physical office for emotional reasons: the famous example is that guy who walked out his front door at five then came in, slammed it behind him and said 'Honey, I'm home".

Remember your disability insurance pays based on your SALARY, not your bonuses or draws.

Remember that hiring even ONE employee can land you in the clinker for thirty days if you do not have workman's comp, though most states are not that extreme. Usually you get three rejection letters and then go into a high risk pool. Varies state to state.

You will want to avoid your corporation paying income taxes and then distributing the income to you as a stockholder's divident on which you thenhave to pay taxes. However rates have changed and you will need up to date info.

That is a very good point about working from home. In my head, I would be working in the basement. I have always said I could not work from home because of the distractions and such. I plan on talking to my wife tonight about this idea over dinner. When I talk about the home aspect I plan on bringing up a few points. Between x time and y time I am at work and should not be bothered other than the current way you bother me right now which is an occasional email. The kids are not allowed to be down there and the TV will be removed from the room. I also would remove the furniture and turn it into an actual office. I would probably even leave the house and enter from the downstairs door opposed to using the inside stairs to give me the feeling of leaving the house. The only part that she may have an issue with is me converting the basement into an actual office. Hopefully this business grows and I could actually get an office, that would obviously be good news for the business.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 21st, 2017 at 10:40:41 AM permalink

it sounds like she has a 250k which may screw her from medicaid and disability. So she made a "business" and gave the money to it. She makes $8 an hour which is poverty so she can now get stuff for free and disability. So she now gets all the free stuff but she still basically has 250k - the small amounts she is paying herself each month out of that money. Maybe the business is also making money, or maybe there really is no business and that is part of the sham.

You would think someone clever enough to come up with a scheme like that and keep up with it consistently would be smart enough to actually have had a good paying job in the past making a lot more money than she's currently getting and making much more profitable investments.
GWAE
GWAE
July 21st, 2017 at 12:05:53 PM permalink
BTW, tonight I have tickets to see Bert Kreischer. We discussed him a while back. I have been waiting for this show for many many months.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 21st, 2017 at 12:30:47 PM permalink

Okay. I give up.

I have reviewed a total of five books that deal with Somalia, Piracy, Hawala, digital Hawala, Clans of Somalia and Puntland, Intelligence monitoring of financial transfers, etc. Yes, I have some "humint" that I might contact on this matter but I doubt they would be helpful and I do recall the statement about one of the piracy groups being Jewish as being in print. Its cooled off a bit but I'm still unable to pump sufficient blood to get properly cool. I used local library resourcss and also ILL resources. I'd like to finish a Hiassen mystery (Razor Girl), I also have some essays on small town life in Minnesota to read (Sinclair Upton). I've got feral cats to attend to and even though its a short walk its now a real drain on my strength. I give up.

It's all good, FleaStiff. Thanks for making the effort. I'll take it as unsubstantiated but possible, if you don't mind. Could well be true and got hushed up immediately.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 21st, 2017 at 1:21:45 PM permalink
I just got Total Rewards Platinum status. Other than the free parking and 15% off in gift shops, are there any "hidden perks" to being Platinum, or is that pretty much it? Just want to make sure I'm taking full advantage on my very rare Vegas trips....
GWAE
GWAE
July 21st, 2017 at 2:36:13 PM permalink
So I broke the news to wife about starting business. She asked how I would get clients to start and i told her that I have 2 from my current job that would follow me to the new company. She wasn't so keen on that idea.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
TigerWu
July 21st, 2017 at 3:02:39 PM permalink

I just got Total Rewards Platinum status. Other than the free parking and 15% off in gift shops, are there any "hidden perks" to being Platinum, or is that pretty much it? Just want to make sure I'm taking full advantage on my very rare Vegas trips....

Many restaurants have Platinum or above lines, and many non-Vegas resorts waive the resort fee.
Last edited by: billryan on Jul 21, 2017
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
July 21st, 2017 at 4:22:52 PM permalink
Do not actively solicit and do not believe any promises. Your old employer can tie you up in litigation if you take either a physical or an electronic rolodex with you.
GWAE
GWAE
July 21st, 2017 at 5:17:27 PM permalink

Do not actively solicit and do not believe any promises. Your old employer can tie you up in litigation if you take either a physical or an electronic rolodex with you.

Yeah this would be a touchy situation. We currently have 57 active clients. I could probably poach 15 of them very easily. However there is no way that I would ever do that. The 2 that I would probably take are actually 1 guy with 2 accounts. He asked me to tell him if I ever planned on leaving because he would follow me wherever I went. So i dont feel bad about that accout because I think I have made up my mind that I am either starting my own business or moving on to a conpany with more upside. I am currently already top level at my company so even if he gives me a raise I will never make a ton.

Saying that, I would not feel right taking any other clients from him. He has done a lot for me, but he is just at the end of what he could ever do.
GWAE
GWAE
July 21st, 2017 at 7:16:32 PM permalink

BTW, tonight I have tickets to see Bert Kreischer. We discussed him a while back. I have been waiting for this show for many many months.

Just got seated. So freaking excited. We got here an hour early and were first in line. He did his meet and great right in front of where we were lined up so I got to watch that. For those of you who don't know him he does his act without a shirt. Woman were pulling boons out and taking pictures with him. Already got a show.

I hope I don't cry in laughter during this show.
GWAE
GWAE
July 21st, 2017 at 11:37:37 PM permalink
Show was amazing... also we went out to the bar with him after the show. He mentioned it on stage that he would be at the bar next door. Show didn't get out until 1230 so a lot of people left. Only about 12 of us went over so it was basically just hanging with him until 230. Awesome night
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
petroglyph
July 22nd, 2017 at 10:28:51 AM permalink
new movie "the house" w will ferrell. he and his wife can't pay their daughter's college tuition so he sets up an underground casino in his house. has some pretty funny moments. trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLwII6-92_Y
Please don't feed the trolls
GWAE
GWAE
July 22nd, 2017 at 1:04:13 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

new movie "the house" w will ferrell. he and his wife can't pay their daughter's college tuition so he sets up an underground casino in his house. has some pretty funny moments. trailer:

There is a thread about this already somewhere with some discussion.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
July 22nd, 2017 at 2:43:54 PM permalink
Anyone like tuna noodle casserole? Everyone seems to scoff at it, my mom is the only one I know who likes it.

This recipe is fan-freaking tastic:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/86069/tuna-noodle-casserole-from-scratch/
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
July 22nd, 2017 at 4:20:43 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

It might be a good movie, love Will Ferrell, but the plot has already been an episode of Workaholics, RIP.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
July 22nd, 2017 at 4:22:57 PM permalink

There is a thread about this already somewhere with some discussion.

You are so the thread police.
I am a robot.
GWAE
GWAE
July 22nd, 2017 at 5:05:37 PM permalink

Well people are not going to answer because theyau have already answered. Was just letting him know that he can do a search and find the discussion.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 22nd, 2017 at 5:06:06 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Anyone like tuna noodle casserole? Everyone seems to scoff at it, my mom is the only one I know who likes it.

This recipe is fan-freaking tastic:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/86069/tuna-noodle-casserole-from-scratch/

Love tuna noodle baked. Will try this, thanks.

Also love it in a cold salad. Family recipe uses tuna, chunks of cheddar, drained canned peas, chopped celery, a little diced onion, those little circle macaroni you can't find anywhere, dressed with mayo, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper. So good.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 22nd, 2017 at 5:12:27 PM permalink

This is what cracks me up. GWAE started this thread, posts the most random stuff as sort of a personal diary, and 600+ pages later...here we are with the most unsplittable tangled thread ever. Also one of the most enjoyable to read. The irony of him making this comment is hilarious.
GWAE
GWAE
July 22nd, 2017 at 5:50:02 PM permalink

This is what cracks me up. GWAE started this thread, posts the most random stuff as sort of a personal diary, and 600+ pages later...here we are with the most unsplittable tangled thread ever. Also one of the most enjoyable to read. The irony of him making this comment is hilarious.

It wasn't meant as an attack. I was trying to help by letting him know there has already been some discussion. Guess it would have been more helpful if I put the link in, but I didn't think of it at the time.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 22nd, 2017 at 6:13:51 PM permalink

It wasn't meant as an attack. I was trying to help by letting him know there has already been some discussion. Guess it would have been more helpful if I put the link in, but I didn't think of it at the time.

And I didn't mean it as a criticism. More like a fond observation. It's all good.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
July 22nd, 2017 at 7:55:17 PM permalink
Is this video a hate crime? Of course not, lol.
I am a robot.
  • Jump to: