Thread Rating:

RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
Thanked by
RS
January 9th, 2018 at 6:37:47 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

U clearly didnt watch the video. He does kiss rudy and even tries to smooch on his neck

Guess u didnt want to be exposed to the truth

And if trump couldnt tell that was a man then you have just elected the biggest moron in history. Im betting a six year old could tell it was a man

Oh wait we did elect the biggest moron in history. My bad!

You're right, I didnt watch a video of a man kissing another man. How many times did you watch it?
100% risk of ruin
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
January 9th, 2018 at 7:25:32 PM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

You're right, I didnt watch a video of a man kissing another man. How many times did you watch it?

Why would that matter?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
January 9th, 2018 at 7:33:12 PM permalink

Why would that matter?

There's nothing wrong with it. This is a judgement-free zone.
100% risk of ruin
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
January 9th, 2018 at 7:43:54 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

No, he didn't destroy the country in a year, but he sure tried hard to sabotage the affordable care act, and planted some time-bombs such as reduced regulations and 1.3T in unfunded spending and expiring middle class tax-cuts.

Because both parties would let those tax cuts expire if they ever wanted to be considered a major party again, lol. Did it ever enter ANY liberal this was exactly the plan.
Boz
Boz
January 9th, 2018 at 7:48:32 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

I wonder if the righties who constantly brag about the stock market realize that the richest 10% owns 80% of all stocks.

Those coal miners in WV that the Trumpsters care so much about don't give a crap about the stock market.

Because they have NO retirement plan? Nothing at all other than the SS scam? I guess we found something to agree on. Then they are as stupid as Hillary and you said they are.

Sad to say that about any American. “We are just too stupid and poor to put a few dollars in an IRA since we have no plan at work. But we are too proud to work a 2nd job to get the IRA deduction on our taxes”

But we found common ground my friend at last.

Life is but a dream.
Boz
Boz
January 9th, 2018 at 7:51:23 PM permalink

The much touted tax cuts will backfire once the american middle class realize they see no significant change in their finances

I just watched as a Fox news pundit bragged that American middle class are saving $2000 per year for a family of four

Really?

$2000 a year for four people breaks down to $500 each

365 days in the year divided into 500...

Middle class americans are saving one dollar n change a day

Whoopdee doo. Everyone gets an extra can of soda. One extra six pack a week

Btw - corporations got 14% lower taxes. How much money is that going to equate too

Trumpers really got conned on this one. Such a perfect con they dont even realize it

Its "The Sting" squared

Better than the $2500 the idiot from Kenya promised all of us on our Health Care.

Sorry to burst your bubble but they all lie.

Successful people thrive in spite of them, others bitch and blame them instead of taking opportunities.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
RogerKint
January 9th, 2018 at 11:27:20 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Oh, my Lord. Get a sense of humor, please. He was agreeing with you about the bad link title and what it implied.

Perhaps you're right, although I generally wouldn't consider comparing someone to a supposed rapist/child-molestor/whatever to be agreeing with them. As the Ancient Hawaiians used to say, "There is blame on both sides."
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
January 10th, 2018 at 5:17:55 AM permalink
Trump vs Oprah

So all the libs and snowflakes are still in fits over a super rich MAN with a celebrity background, but suddenly they are giddy over the thought of a super rich WOMAN with a celebrity background.

gmafb
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
January 10th, 2018 at 5:55:53 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

Trump vs Oprah

So all the libs and snowflakes are still in fits over a super rich MAN with a celebrity background, but suddenly they are giddy over the thought of a super rich WOMAN with a celebrity background and some common sense and morals.

gmafb

I fixed your quote.

But for the record, neither of these candidates is qualified to be president.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
January 10th, 2018 at 6:03:23 AM permalink

Trump vs Oprah

So all the libs and snowflakes are still in fits over a super rich MAN with a celebrity background, but suddenly they are giddy over the thought of a super rich WOMAN with a celebrity background.

gmafb

????????
Still not thrilled with the orange moron
but not an Oprah supporter either.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
darkoz
darkoz
January 10th, 2018 at 6:32:37 AM permalink
You can feel the fear emanating from the prospect of an oprah run on the right

Suddenly celeb presidents are not fit for office lol after electing one

The fear of not only a black president but one who is both black and female? Republican testicles are retreating up their scrotums

Soon to come: fake news about oprahs secret prostitution ring operated out of pizza hut and how the oxygen channel arranged for the murders of several high ranking politicians. Hannity will be the first to discover lol

Oh yeah and Oprah has secretly been living a life as a man in drag
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
January 10th, 2018 at 7:00:12 AM permalink

The fear of not only a black president but one who is both black and female? Republican testicles are retreating up their scrotums

Soon to come: fake news about oprahs secret prostitution ring operated out of pizza hut and how the oxygen channel arranged for the murders of several high ranking politicians. Hannity will be the first to discover lol

I have to agree. Oprah on her show loves to give away lots of stuff and watch the audience squeal in delight. She would probably continue to do so as President. She looks great now, by the way. Whichever trainer/diet she is using is finally working. I think if she announces early an intention to run, she locks up the nomination, kind of like HRC did. Who is going to run against her? How do you say bad things about Oprah if you are a Democrat?

She beats Trump in a landslide.
Romes
Romes
Thanked by
darkoz
January 10th, 2018 at 8:06:00 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I read online that Michelle Obama is
a man. What's your point, that we
should believe everything online?

You first..

Nah I read that Michelle Obama is a woman, and yet another article that donald is gay and a racist. Wow trump sucks guys!!!!!!

(literally)
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
darkoz
darkoz
January 10th, 2018 at 8:22:10 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Nah I read that Michelle Obama is a woman, and yet another article that donald is gay and a racist. Wow trump sucks guys!!!!!!

(literally)

Yea and its rudy guiliani he sucks with too

In drag

Probably pees on him too

Ewww
Romes
Romes
January 10th, 2018 at 8:25:37 AM permalink

Yea and its rudy guiliani he sucks with too

In drag

Probably pees on him too...

OMG I just read an article that says HE DOES! Wow trump is the worst! We need to get rid of him so we can Bring America Home!
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
MaxPenRS
January 10th, 2018 at 8:28:13 AM permalink

As you openly bragged of dating both real women and fake women a couple weeks ago, I'll consider you an expert on this. I value your expertise.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 8:34:02 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

She beats Trump in a landslide.

No problem. Before the election, we just keep showing this video clip, over and over and over:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 8:41:41 AM permalink

No problem. Before the election, we just keep showing this video clip, over and over and over:

And after that, the "champion of women's rights" will need to denounce Harvey Weinstein. Maybe she already did. Maybe she didn't. I'll check Snopes-is-for-Dopes.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 8:46:55 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

I fixed your quote.

Nice usenet netk00k trick. But this ain't usenet.
darkoz
darkoz
January 10th, 2018 at 8:56:04 AM permalink

As you openly bragged of dating both real women and fake women a couple weeks ago, I'll consider you an expert on this. I value your expertise.

Thank you

So michelle obama was born a woman as was oprah Winfrey

Nuff said
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
January 10th, 2018 at 9:31:06 AM permalink

Truth.

And if the clips of Donald Trump threatening violence against fellow citizens, making fun of the disabled, and saying he can murder people in public and not lose any support for it didn't bother you, why should this?
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 10:01:21 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

Truth.

And if the clips of Donald Trump threatening violence against fellow citizens, making fun of the disabled, and saying he can murder people in public and not lose any support for it didn't bother you, why should this?

Maybe it did bother me. Since I have never stated on this forum that it did not, nor have I stated who I voted for, perhaps you should not make too many assumptions about me, either that or stfu. For the record, and feel free link to this if you need to in the future, for the record what Oprah said in the video DOES bother me. You can quote me.
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 10th, 2018 at 10:18:33 AM permalink

Maybe it did bother me. Since I have never stated on this forum that it did not, nor have I stated who I voted for, perhaps you should not make too many assumptions about me, either that or stfu. For the record, and feel free link to this if you need to in the future, for the record what Oprah said in the video DOES bother me. You can quote me.

What Oprah said in the video is the truth. Racism HAS to die if we are going to progress as a society. I don't understand why that would bother anybody, save the racists. But then again, I didn't understand how anybody could vote for a scumbag douche like Trump.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 10th, 2018 at 10:19:38 AM permalink
Is everybody in this thread suddenly under 13??? It's like 6th grade all over again in here.

Keep it civil.

Keep it PG.

Don't be telling other people to stfu.

Drop the chalupa.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 10:23:48 AM permalink

Is everybody in this thread suddenly under 13??? It's like 6th grade all over again in here.

I know they are but what am I?
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 10:30:03 AM permalink

What Oprah said in the video is the truth. Racism HAS to die if we are going to progress as a society. I don't understand why that would bother anybody, save the racists. But then again, I didn't understand how anybody could vote for a scumbag douche like Trump.

Steve, I apologize for telling you to shut up. I must have got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

But for what it's worth, as long as Oprah is bringing up apartheid, perhaps she could comment on the ever-increasing murders of white farmers in South Africa. Y'know, as long as she's bringing up people who need to die off before racism is abolished from the face of the planet, maybe she could address the impending genocide of white South Africans. I'm just sayin.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
January 10th, 2018 at 10:32:28 AM permalink
I was thinking yesterday, Trump would run a campaign issue that Oprah was too nice to do what is sometimes necessary. Good to put that to rest.
Video helps her.

Unless there is another video of her explaining how she hopes they are killed, I'm assuming she meant of old age. If they never change, better off they die, and rid the world of some of that issue.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 10:40:03 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Unless there is another video of her explaining how she hopes they are killed, I'm assuming she meant of old age. If they never change, better off they die, and rid the world of some of that issue.

And just how many old white people are we talking about here? Y'know, the ones who need to die off to make the planet better. And gosh, just as I was thinking that we were getting carbon-dioxide levels under control, now we need some dead white people too. Poor Mother Earth, she never gets a break.

Maybe you're right, though, once the racist old white guys are gone, there won't be anybody left to hate anyone. Ah, Utopia.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
January 10th, 2018 at 10:46:44 AM permalink
Are you saying something that is suppose to bother me? I don't care about old bigots dying of old age. Get out the dustpan of history for them.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
January 10th, 2018 at 10:50:44 AM permalink
"Oh, are you happy you voted for me. You are so lucky that I gave you that privilege," President Trump tells farmers in Nashville.
1:49 PM - Jan 8, 2018
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 10th, 2018 at 10:52:48 AM permalink

And just how many old white people are we talking about here?

None. Just racists. White. Black. Brown. Yellow. Old. Young. Tall. Small. Fat. Skinny. Doesn't matter.

It could just be a pipe dream...moving past prejudices. But I'm an optimist. The problem is that our president isn't making it any easier and is only compounding the problem.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 10:56:19 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Are you saying something that is suppose to bother me? I don't care about old bigots dying of old age. Get out the dustpan of history for them.

No, I don't think anyone is supposed to get bothered in this thread. However, I was trying to make a futile point. After the old white guys die off (of old age), you seem to be implying that there will be no bigots left on the planet. Am I reading you wrong? Please forgive me if I am, because I'm having a rough day today, apparently, and resorting to too much sarcasm. Y'see, sarcasm is my mechanism, it helps me deal with things I see other people say that I think are stupid. OH GEEZ! Did I just call someone stupid? I sure did not mean to do that. I meant the CONCEPT is stupid, not the person saying it. I'm usually pretty nice. Darn, I just can't open my mouth today without sticking my foot in it.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 10:59:42 AM permalink

None. Just racists. White. Black. Brown. Yellow. Old. Young. Tall. Small. Fat. Skinny. Doesn't matter.

It could just be a pipe dream...moving past prejudices. But I'm an optimist. The problem is that our president isn't making it any easier and is only compounding the problem.

Uh, Steve, I don't want to come off as a know-it-all, but I'm pretty sure Oprah was talking about WHITE guys. White guys who are MARINATED in their hatred of blacks, to be exact. Could be wrong. Let's both of us take another look at that video clip, just to be sure.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 11:05:52 AM permalink

None. Just racists. .... The problem is that our president isn't making it any easier and is only compounding the problem.

By the way, I didn't respond to your second statement. But on the news yesterday, I think Trump was ready to "make a deal", any deal, sign ANYTHING THEY PUT BEFORE HIM, to get some more Brown people in here. So, does that effect your statement above at all? Or is he a racist, no matter what?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
January 10th, 2018 at 11:07:52 AM permalink

Nice outtake. She's talking about demographics and social science, not about killing people off.

People my generation and older, maybe one generation after mine, were taught racism as children through it permeating the environment and being an underlying factor in a thousand seemingly unrelated parts of life.

My dad, the least racist person I ever knew, called brazil nuts "n##/##toes. We had breakfast at Little Black Sambo's sometimes, with cartoon stereotypes painted on the walls. I was nearly disinherited by mom for dating a black man once. We had zero. That's zero. Blacks in any school through a high school with 1300 kids. They lived on the "other" side of town. We went downtown to the cathedral for church, the Richie Rich elite of Sioux City, and we had exactly 1 black family. The dad was the paid soloist. Also our 'token' member. Etc. Etc. Everywhere, built in.

That all started changing in the mid-60s (though EFFORTS to change it started well before then), culturally, and continues to change. The younger they are than me, the more color-blind they are, because a lot of people worked very hard to remove the casual and unthinking references, practices, restrictions, over decades.

It's not so much being 'taught to hate', it's being unaware how much you live in it. Once you DO see it, you're still constantly fighting your subconscious patterns learned in your early years.

Whites "getting over it as ingrained learning" is NOT helped by blacks perpetuating a separate black culture as a matter of racial pride, either. Maybe both sides have to die off before we get past it. Maybe we never get past it.

Anyway, that's who and what she's talking about; if anyone was watching the full interview they'd know that. But I'm sure it's a very effective soundbite as an excerpt and heightens hate and fear. Wonderful goals to have.
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 10th, 2018 at 11:11:22 AM permalink

Uh, Steve, I don't want to come off as a know-it-all, but I'm pretty sure Oprah was talking about WHITE guys. White guys who are MARINATED in their hatred of blacks, to be exact. Could be wrong. Let's both of us take another look at that video clip, just to be sure.

She probably was, and it's the truth. The point she was making that in order to progress as a society, we have to rid ourselves of cancerous racism. I'd be curious to see the entire interview, the context of the question, and if there's any follow-up discussion. Oprah is an articulate person. I'm sure there was more said.

But I'm not pretending that racism doesn't come in all shapes, sizes, and yes, colors. I don't care what you look like or where you come from. If you have a prejudice against somebody because of the pigment of their skin or where they were born, then you are simply holding us back. Period.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 11:18:26 AM permalink

Nice outtake. She's talking about demographics and social science, not about killing people off.

I didn't SAY she's talking about killing them off. In fact, I think I was QUITE SPECIFIC, about her meaning they need to die off, from old age. Pretty sure I quoted her accurately. I'm going to go back and look and see exactly what I said.

As an addition, I may have thrown something in on my own, after she DID mention "apartheid", and in that case, there is no "old age" requirement. In that case, there are 4 million white South Africans who need to be killed, and that is VERBATIM, according to some in leadership in that modern and 1st world nation. She mentioned "apartheid", and I think that gives me the justification to address that.
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 10th, 2018 at 11:20:20 AM permalink

By the way, I didn't respond to your second statement. But on the news yesterday, I think Trump was ready to "make a deal", any deal, sign ANYTHING THEY PUT BEFORE HIM, to get some more Brown people in here. So, does that effect your statement above at all? Or is he a racist, no matter what?

The "bill of love" that Trump was referencing is HIGHLY encouraging. Of course, we need to see if DACA will be a clean bill or whether other crap will be attached to it. A "bill of love" is a CLEAN bill, not one that has border wall funding attached to it. So while it was indeed, VERY encouraging to hear him say that, it was also interesting to see McCarthy have to remind him what the GOP position on DACA is, which is certainly not a path to citizenship and a clean bill to protect the dreamers.

There have been times (a couple, lol) throughout this first year where I was encouraged by what Trump was SAYING, only to have him completely backtrack by his actions. I hope this isn't another one of those instances.

That being said, his entire platform was based on immigration and he most certainly did NOT campaign on a "bill of love" for dreamers. In fact, he mocked Jeb in one of the debates for using that exact term! So if I was a Trump supporter, not only is Mexico NOT paying for the wall, it appears as though he's completely abandoned the idea of a deportation force and is actually thinking of letting dreamers stay. Wow, a complete 180 from what he campaigned on.

He's the biggest con man this country has ever seen. He's damn good at it.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 11:21:06 AM permalink

I'd be curious to see the entire interview,

It's available. In all its marinating beauty. Look it up.
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 10th, 2018 at 11:23:41 AM permalink

It's available. In all its marinating beauty. Look it up.

If she ends up running, I'll definitely check it out.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 11:23:58 AM permalink

He's the biggest con man this country has ever seen. He's damn good at it.

I thought Titanic Thompson was pretty good, but you'll get no argument from me about Trump.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 11:29:49 AM permalink

We had breakfast at Little Black Sambo's sometimes, with cartoon stereotypes painted on the walls.

So did I. Great pancakes. He was SOUTH INDIAN.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 11:35:58 AM permalink

Whites "getting over it as ingrained learning" is NOT helped by blacks perpetuating a separate black culture as a matter of racial pride, either. Maybe both sides have to die off before we get past it. Maybe we never get past it.

Don't worry. In another 500 years we'll all be coffee-color. The girls are going to look goooood.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
January 10th, 2018 at 1:56:10 PM permalink

The fear of not only a black president but one who is both black and female?

Now if she would just come out as a lesbian, she can run unopposed in the general.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 10th, 2018 at 2:09:14 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Now if she would just come out as a lesbian, she can run unopposed in the general.

She won't come out as a lesbian, but if she were to run in 2020, all the righties will declare her one over and over again.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
ams288Romes
January 10th, 2018 at 2:29:02 PM permalink

She won't come out as a lesbian, but if she were to run in 2020, all the righties will declare her one over and over again.

I don't know about that, but we're dam sure gonna check if she was banned from any shopping malls.
petroglyph
petroglyph
January 10th, 2018 at 2:29:19 PM permalink

That would make her the "Swiss army knife" of candidates.
petroglyph
petroglyph
January 10th, 2018 at 2:31:50 PM permalink
You know, there really isn't much, more ironic and funnier than a bunch of white people sitting around discussing racism.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 10th, 2018 at 2:42:28 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

You know, there really isn't much, more ironic and funnier than a bunch of white people sitting around discussing racism.

You're right. And when they die off, (from old age), it really cracks me up.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
January 10th, 2018 at 5:59:32 PM permalink

So did I. Great pancakes. He was SOUTH INDIAN.

I know. Tiger butter and all that from the story. Racism in the US is by no means limited to blacks. But the chain died because of the name and the stereotypes more than anything

And yes, they were good pancakes.
  • Jump to: