Wait, this thread is still going?
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 16
January 9th, 2017 at 10:57:43 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Really?

I doubt she lacks for penis whatsoever.

Objection! point of clarification! Are you saying she has A big one y/n?
Damn legalese!
Last edited by: rainman on Jan 10, 2017
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 23
January 10th, 2017 at 12:23:30 AM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

What's the line on Aimee21=Nathan?

I am not Aimee.
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! Also, the Nintendo cartridge is so much more important than the Nintendo console. Without the cartridge, the Nintendo console is just a useless box.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
Thanks for this post from:
Mooseton
January 10th, 2017 at 12:29:09 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I am not Aimee.

Exactly what we'd expect you to say if you were Aimee. We've caught you red-handed, buddy.
"What would Brian Boitano do?"
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 7
January 10th, 2017 at 1:25:33 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Exactly what we'd expect you to say if you were Aimee. We've caught you red-handed, buddy.

No I'd expect him to say that because he's definitely not Aimee. Lol
Nathan
Nathan
January 10th, 2017 at 2:14:30 AM permalink
Quote: RS

So, because I stuck up for a Newbie, I am accused of being her? WTF? I even gave a valid backing for sticking up for her(Legitimate Newbie on another website was automatically accused of being a sock puppet of a banned member. Newbie left the board permanently after being unfairly harrassed. Admin of that board later reversed the ban on the banned member, allowing the banned member to post again and it was found out that the legitimate Newbie was not the banned member's sock puppet, so they harrassed and ran off a legitimate Newbie for no good reason)
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! Also, the Nintendo cartridge is so much more important than the Nintendo console. Without the cartridge, the Nintendo console is just a useless box.
Aimee21
Aimee21
  • Threads: 1
January 10th, 2017 at 4:22:39 AM permalink
Oooohh so much to say and so little time. I'm off to the gym as I have a date with Mr Stairmaster. I am getting back into bikini shape. Then shower. Then class. Then work. Freezing rain outside today. UGH. Im so glad I can post again as I was not allowed to last night. But I will tonight. I have some gambling questions. Vegas question too! Hi FleaStiff, and Nathan, and WatchMeWin (like that name alot), and MB. You guys are sooo nice. There are others too.

Bye. Bye.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
Nathan
January 10th, 2017 at 4:36:37 AM permalink
Tringlomane and Nathan, I was (at least trying to be) sarcastic in the previous post and it was a joke.

I don't think Aimee21 is Nathan (or Nathan is Aimee21, however you wanna word it). I'm actually rather sure they are NOT the same person. A few posts on another (to be unnamed) forum from a member that just about matches the posting style from Aimee21 to a T, as well as at least 1 member from that forum telling that person to come (go?) to WOV and do the same thing to get a ruse out of the membership here.
"What would Brian Boitano do?"
Nathan
Nathan
RS
January 10th, 2017 at 5:42:28 AM permalink
Thank you, RS, for clarifying that you were joking and for standing up for me. :) Aimee, you are welcome. :)

• Jump to: