I am giving the OP the benefit of the doubt. No sense in potentially scaring off a legitimate newbie for good. For example, on another website a newbie was constantly harassed by posters thinking he was a banned member. He left and hasn't come back in four years. No legitimate newbie wants to be harrassed by posters constantly calling them a sock puppet. Innocent until proven a sock puppet should be the status quo for Aimee. :)
That's fine, I'll be in Las Vegas in probably a few weeks. I'll shoot dice with Aimee at the Cromwell and play the 100x odds parlay system that Steen analyzed in the other thread. If she's truly a newbie, 6 passes in a row should be no problem. :)
us old-timers have to look that stuff up
OMG I would looove to play craps with you but there is bad news. My Vegas vacation wont be until May.
Shall we address the elephant in the room? OK, this is a gambling site with the great majority being male. A sweet 21 year old girl with a provocative bikini pic appears and wants help. hmmm, Everyone is probably thinking the same thing. This is not a real profile but we really want it to be. So, we try to be nice, befriend her, call her out, offer hero advice, etc, etc. He/she is loving the attention and continues to bate the forum. Im all for innocent until proven guilty, but in some cases you have to presume guilty until proven innocent. At the end of the day, I believe everyone here is a good person with good intentions. That being said, whoever you are, here is an itinerary that I would suggest to whomever the person is... make or female.
- start of having a drink at whatever lounge you check in at. shots of tequila to kick off trip.
- treat yourself to a spa/massage to start the trip right.
- pool cabana and drinks if weather permits.
- roll the dice for a few before dinner
- dinner wherever you and friends agree to because 'where you go is the place to be' (thats my rule of thumb anyway)
- one night you have to hit Ellis Island for good fun karaoke and cheap drinks with locals and wannabe out of city singers
- one night at at one of the popular night clubs.. one oak, XS, etc... easy to get in with a group of girls
- spearmint rhino late nite.... always good for girls and guys
- late night / early morning craps table and walk of shame.. try to find the guy wearing a 6k sweater and 60k watch and latch on to him! get married. wait two years and get divorced. take half and come back to this forum and share the love!