SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 0
Thanks for this post from:
Wizardofnothing
January 8th, 2017 at 8:05:30 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

What's the line on OP being a sock puppet?

Yes -9999
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 80
January 8th, 2017 at 8:33:17 PM permalink
Quote: SM777

Yes -9999

No sounds like a juicee bet. What are you offering?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 25
January 8th, 2017 at 10:28:40 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

I am familiar with that situation. That harassed poster was a banned member. Seeing him leave and never come back was a good thing

Turns out, the Admin on the other website overturned the ban on the banned member and the harassed newbie turned out to not to be the previously banned member. So the regular members ended up harrassing and running off a legitimate newbie for good. Really sad.
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! Also, the Nintendo cartridge is so much more important than the Nintendo console. Without the cartridge, the Nintendo console is just a useless box.
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
January 8th, 2017 at 10:32:33 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

Turns out, the Admin on the other website overturned the ban on the banned member and the harassed newbie turned out to not to be the previously banned member. So the regular members ended up harrassing and running off a legitimate newbie for good. Really sad.

Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 25
January 8th, 2017 at 10:52:07 PM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

Lol at the owl, but it's still wise to give all newbies the benefit of the doubt. :) Don't want to run off legitimate newbies.
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! Also, the Nintendo cartridge is so much more important than the Nintendo console. Without the cartridge, the Nintendo console is just a useless box.
Aimee21
Aimee21
  • Threads: 1
January 9th, 2017 at 9:53:16 AM permalink
Quote: MrV

"snapper"

"blowfish"

Egad.

You make me laugh MrV. What's the V mean?

In case you dont know BlowFish isnt the real blowfish it is a hangover remedy that disolves in water. Duh. I think I'm adicted to it. Give it a good try next time you drink too much.
Aimee21
Aimee21
January 9th, 2017 at 9:58:42 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I personally don't think the OP comes off as being a sock puppet. She seems legitimate and like a true blue Vegas newbie trying to learn the ropes of Vegas craps.

Thank you for sticking up for me Nathan. Also you are right on Im just a young gal looking to learn about Las Vegas and gambling before my fist vacation there. Seems really weird that some people would doubt me. Oh well. :o0)
Aimee21
Aimee21
January 9th, 2017 at 10:00:12 AM permalink
Quote: zippyboy

FleaStiff is master at "Do as I say, not as I do."

FleaStiff is an interesting one for sure. I guess he likes to have some drinks too!!! Too funny!!!
Aimee21
Aimee21
January 9th, 2017 at 10:02:18 AM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

My friends call me rogerkunt. They're so mean he he ;)

Oh my RogerK that is a horrible thing for your friends to call you. Please tell me you are kidding around. The he he at the end must mean you are. I would never call you that if I was your friend. Some people!
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 275
January 9th, 2017 at 10:03:38 AM permalink
Quote: Aimee21

Oh well. :o0)

us old-timers have to look that stuff up

https://www.google.com/#q=:o0)+meaning
"Baccarat is a game whereby the croupier gathers in money with a flexible sculling oar, then rakes it home. If I could have borrowed his oar I would have stayed." .......... Mark Twain

• Jump to: