AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
April 8th, 2023 at 2:53:18 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

non violent crime -

more than 40 million in the U.S. were victimized by identity theft in 2021
a different link estimates the total one year losses at $52 billion
$750 million was scammed based on Covid stimulus plans alone

back in the day - there was no such thing as identity theft - not that I can recall - or if it did exist - it was very rare

https://www.mcafee.com/learn/a-guide-to-identity-theft-statistics/#:~:text=More%20than%2040%20million%20U.S.,Fraud%20Study%3A%20The%20Virtual%20Battleground)

link to original post

Back in the day they just stole credit cards. Those of us old enough remember that when you bought by credit card they had that little thing that ran the card over the carbon paper which they deposited with their cash. Unless you spent $25-75 (it varied by store and over time) all they did was pull out this little paper book with the "hot" numbers of stolen cards. So you got a card and went place to place buying low level stuff that could easily be resold. It would take a couple weeks for the card to show up hot.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
Thanked by
MichaelBluejay
April 8th, 2023 at 5:15:58 AM permalink
Quote: GenoDRPh

In my years on this Earth, I've always been able to watch on TV any local pro sports team home or away games. The Red Sox and Bruins on WSBK and the Celtics on WBZ, and the Patriots on whatever network owned the rights to AFC games.

You must be relatively young. When I grew up we had four TV channels. In the 1980's the NBA finals were not shown live on any channel. They were re-broadcast at a later date/time from tape.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
billryan
billryan
April 8th, 2023 at 8:11:07 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

In my years on this Earth, I've always been able to watch on TV any local pro sports team home or away games. The Red Sox and Bruins on WSBK and the Celtics on WBZ, and the Patriots on whatever network owned the rights to AFC games.

You must be relatively young. When I grew up we had four TV channels. In the 1980's the NBA finals were not shown live on any channel. They were re-broadcast at a later date/time from tape.
link to original post

In the late 60s and early 1970s, the NBA finals were shown on ABC. Then CBS bought the rights and ratings fell way off. I think it was only one or two seasons that the games were shown on tape delay. Then Bird and Magic came along and ratings exploded.
The Knicks televised about half their games, and all the playoff games.

CBS initially didn't want to pre-empt its Friday night line-up of Dallas and the Dukes of Hazard for basketball, as NBA ratings were horrible. The rumor was they never wanted the NBA contract and had put in a deliberately low bid, but ABC made no bid and CBS won by default.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
GenoDRPh
GenoDRPh
  • Threads: 5
April 8th, 2023 at 9:39:40 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

link to original post

In the late 60s and early 1970s, the NBA finals were shown on ABC. Then CBS bought the rights and ratings fell way off. I think it was only one or two seasons that the games were shown on tape delay. Then Bird and Magic came along and ratings exploded.
The Knicks televised about half their games, and all the playoff games.

CBS initially didn't want to pre-empt its Friday night line-up of Dallas and the Dukes of Hazard for basketball, as NBA ratings were horrible. The rumor was they never wanted the NBA contract and had put in a deliberately low bid, but ABC made no bid and CBS won by default.
link to original post

I chalk it up to Boston being a sports town with teams that were and still are popular and have a winning tradition. Larry Bird certainly didn't hurt...
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 9th, 2023 at 3:06:26 PM permalink
Remember when people used to put bumper stickers for the radio station they listened to on their cars?

Sometimes it was for a contest, but usually they just for some reason wanted to say who they listened to.
billryan
billryan
April 9th, 2023 at 3:36:27 PM permalink
A WLIR bumper sticker on the van told all the disco chicks to keep moving on.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
April 14th, 2023 at 4:07:42 PM permalink

𝑩𝑶𝒀 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑰𝑵 𝑨 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑷 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑩𝑳𝑬

" Careful boy - I'll book you for sassin' a Law Officer"

1970 Dodge Challenger commercial

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Apr 14, 2023
Please don't feed the trolls
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 18th, 2023 at 1:32:54 PM permalink
Remember when you only got 7 characters to name your computer files? 7, that was it. You had to find some way to name it descriptive in those 7.

I look at the files at work and all the complete names and think back to when you had to call them things like mayprft.xls for your P&L for May.
DRich
DRich
April 19th, 2023 at 5:32:11 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Remember when you only got 7 characters to name your computer files? 7, that was it. You had to find some way to name it descriptive in those 7.

I look at the files at work and all the complete names and think back to when you had to call them things like mayprft.xls for your P&L for May.
link to original post

The first email account I had was limited to 5 characters. Generally the naming convention used was the first letter of your first name followed by the first four characters of your last name.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
April 19th, 2023 at 5:59:24 AM permalink

link to original post

The first email account I had was limited to 5 characters. Generally the naming convention used was the first letter of your first name followed by the first four characters of your last name.
link to original post

I'm trying to remember my first email address. I think it was a Prodigy account, something like zxp??? is all I remember. Also an AOL account but don't remember what it was. Also had a free Juno account later on, and a ISP Txdirect.com Also, an account at Yes mail. Yahoo mail, still have that. Hotmail since about 2002, or 2006. Google, I almost never use. And a mail account USA.com I believe I have an email account at Cox cable, but never use that.

Sheesh, I may still be forgetting some.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 19th, 2023 at 6:10:41 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

What most people will never know is that pre-1994 or so you didn't just type in the email like you did today. You could need a "path" from one network to another. I went to a university that got its "feed" from another university. So you had to do something like "user1@university1!university2" for it to find its way. I don't remember a bunch of it as they got a better connection the semester after I got email. The other thing was they only transferred info every 15 minutes! So I could send you an email but it does not move for 15 minutes. Then you reply and it could be 15 minutes for the next transfer!

But back then that was so amazing.
DRich
DRich
April 19th, 2023 at 6:24:13 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

link to original post

link to original post

I'm trying to remember my first email address. I think it was a Prodigy account, something like zxp??? is all I remember. Also an AOL account but don't remember what it was. Also had a free Juno account later on, and a ISP Txdirect.com Also, an account at Yes mail. Yahoo mail, still have that. Hotmail since about 2002, or 2006. Google, I almost never use. And a mail account USA.com I believe I have an email account at Cox cable, but never use that.

Sheesh, I may still be forgetting some.
link to original post

I still have my AOL account and use that email for junk mail when a site requires an email address. I wonder how I can see when I created that account. I would guess it was in the 1990's but I really don't have any idea.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
April 19th, 2023 at 6:32:41 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

What most people will never know is that pre-1994 or so you didn't just type in the email like you did today. You could need a "path" from one network to another. I went to a university that got its "feed" from another university. So you had to do something like "user1@university1!university2" for it to find its way. I don't remember a bunch of it as they got a better connection the semester after I got email. The other thing was they only transferred info every 15 minutes! So I could send you an email but it does not move for 15 minutes. Then you reply and it could be 15 minutes for the next transfer!

link to original post

I was just thinking about bang-paths. This would have been before the ubiquity of desktop email clients, when you still needed to use either a real terminal or a software terminal emulator to connect to a "mainframe" (probably actually a mini, like a VAX).

It was uniquely satisfying to enable hop-traces and stay online to watch the message as it progressed through the chain. (I believe we were regularly using about a 12 hop path with a somewhat unpredictable transoceanic cable in the middle, and if there was a failure, we wanted to know in case printing and faxing was needed to get the message through.)
May the cards fall in your favor.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 19th, 2023 at 7:23:19 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

I was just thinking about bang-paths. This would have been before the ubiquity of desktop email clients, when you still needed to use either a real terminal or a software terminal emulator to connect to a "mainframe" (probably actually a mini, like a VAX).

It was uniquely satisfying to enable hop-traces and stay online to watch the message as it progressed through the chain. (I believe we were regularly using about a 12 hop path with a somewhat unpredictable transoceanic cable in the middle, and if there was a failure, we wanted to know in case printing and faxing was needed to get the message through.)
link to original post

Here is another story on these "hops." In the Gulf War buildup people were really patriotic. Someone thought about sending emails to soldiers there to relieve boredom of war prep. It was really rigged together hoping I forget how many times. But it was so rigged together that the soldiers could not reply except to send you a letter! That's right, could not just hit "reply."

I estimate about 10% of the USA population even knew what email was then with most of the letters coming from universities and the few companies using email back then, mostly tech places. I could not send one as we did not have the capacity to get it to that network.

The internet even now is made out to be more complex than the basics. I explained how it started on here once and a couple people said nobody ever made it that easy to understand.
billryan
billryan
April 19th, 2023 at 7:32:25 AM permalink
I still have my original email, although I mostly use my Bisbee business email these days.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
April 19th, 2023 at 8:05:47 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Here is another story on these "hops." In the Gulf War buildup people were really patriotic. Someone thought about sending emails to soldiers there to relieve boredom of war prep. It was really rigged together hoping I forget how many times. But it was so rigged together that the soldiers could not reply except to send you a letter! That's right, could not just hit "reply."

I estimate about 10% of the USA population even knew what email was then with most of the letters coming from universities and the few companies using email back then, mostly tech places. I could not send one as we did not have the capacity to get it to that network.

The internet even now is made out to be more complex than the basics. I explained how it started on here once and a couple people said nobody ever made it that easy to understand.
link to original post

In fairness, UUCP was pretty easy to understand in comparison to some of the schemes now in place.

It's probably easier to fully explain Tor than all the parts of a modern distributed loadbalancing CDN web system.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
April 19th, 2023 at 8:08:23 AM permalink
Remember when there was no visible homeless problem?

Ah, those bygone days of no tents, feces or needles on downtown sidewalks.

No begging in public: that really frosts my cookies: begging in this rich land of ours.
"What, me worry?"
rxwine
rxwine
April 19th, 2023 at 8:45:12 AM permalink
Quote: MrV

Remember when there was no visible homeless problem?

Ah, those bygone days of no tents, feces or needles on downtown sidewalks.

No begging in public: that really frosts my cookies: begging in this rich land of ours.
link to original post

My real life current analogy is simple. I have neighbor who has a cat. But she also leaves food out for strays. Now we have a stray cat problem.

Disorganized random charity is a blight on everyone. Helps temporary, but really creates problems with no end goal. As they say about war, what's the exit strategy? There isn't any. That's when it's a problem.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
April 19th, 2023 at 8:51:22 AM permalink

My real life current analogy is simple. I have neighbor who has a cat. But she also leaves food out for strays. Now we have a stray cat problem.

Sounds like my wife's Grandmother, except her leaving the food out not only caused a stray cat problem for the neighborhood, it also created a stray bear problem!
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
DRich
DRich
April 19th, 2023 at 9:01:29 AM permalink

What kind of real problems do stray cats cause? I would love to have 50 or 100 cats roaming around my neighborhood.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 19th, 2023 at 9:08:27 AM permalink

What kind of real problems do stray cats cause? I would love to have 50 or 100 cats roaming around my neighborhood.
link to original post

They kill birds and rabbits. They get into trash cans. They are a problem when they are around.
rxwine
rxwine
April 19th, 2023 at 9:13:45 AM permalink

link to original post

You’re too far away for me to round them up and dump them in your neighborhood. She’s in her 80’s doesn’t consistently feed them, so they run around, probably kill birds, get run over, have public sexy time, and probably producing litters at some point. I think they’re eating the lizards which I depend on for decreasing bug population.

Granted I’d still prefer them to random humans outside.
billryan
billryan
April 19th, 2023 at 9:48:42 AM permalink
Quote: Joeman

Sounds like my wife's Grandmother, except her leaving the food out not only caused a stray cat problem for the neighborhood, it also created a stray bear problem!
link to original post

It sounds like Grandma is creating opportunities.
billryan
billryan
April 19th, 2023 at 9:49:54 AM permalink

link to original post

Absolutely. Nothing enhances a nice sunset like a yard full of cat piss. Who doesn't love to listen to the melodic sounds of two cats making love?
Last edited by: billryan on Apr 19, 2023
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
April 19th, 2023 at 12:31:15 PM permalink
Have to tame the stray/farm cats as kittens, adult farm cats are total aholes.
Last edited by: mcallister3200 on Apr 19, 2023
MrV
MrV
April 19th, 2023 at 2:21:29 PM permalink
Remember when smoking in public places was both permitted and common?

Puffing away on a bus, a train, a plane, a store...but never church.
"What, me worry?"
billryan
billryan
April 19th, 2023 at 2:43:14 PM permalink

link to original post

It's really shocking how quickly society was able to turn against smokers. I remember when NYC got serious about banning smoking in bars and everyone expected economic disaster, including myself.
My HS had an unofficial smoking bathroom that teachers ignored. Now, having a cigarette or vape pen on you gets a lengthy suspension.
rxwine
rxwine
April 19th, 2023 at 3:27:29 PM permalink

link to original post

It's really shocking how quickly society was able to turn against smokers. I remember when NYC got serious about banning smoking in bars and everyone expected economic disaster, including myself.
My HS had an unofficial smoking bathroom that teachers ignored. Now, having a cigarette or vape pen on you gets a lengthy suspension.
link to original post

The initial anti-smoking campaigns have actually been going on for a long time. It just took a long time to finally go as far as it has. They’ve been fighting the tobacco companies for a long time. It went in steps such as getting cigarette ads off tv., adding warning labels to each pack. I have a recording of my dad on the radio who was in a public health position in the 70s on a radio show a week after a tobacco promoter had been on the show attacking the health warnings against tobacco use.
DRich
DRich
April 19th, 2023 at 3:37:37 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

The initial anti-smoking campaigns have actually been going on for a long time. It just took a long time to finally go as far as it has. They’ve been fighting the tobacco companies for a long time. It went in steps such as getting cigarette ads off tv., adding warning labels to each pack. I have a recording of my dad on the radio who was in a public health position in the 70s on a radio show a week after a tobacco promoter had been on the show attacking the health warnings against tobacco use.
link to original post

Why does everyone assume that living longer is a good thing? I am all for legalizing assisted suicide for any adult that wants it. I think everyone should be issued an L-pill and can choose to use it when they want.
rxwine
rxwine
April 19th, 2023 at 4:06:53 PM permalink
Even if you live longer you can always step in front of a bus anytime you choose and end it.

Weren’t you around smokers when they were coughing up flem? Kind of a nasty way to finish up life. Also rolling around with portable oxygen. You might just go quietly and fall asleep with cigarette in your hand and burn yourself and your house into non-existence.
MrV
MrV
April 19th, 2023 at 4:15:04 PM permalink
Cigarettes now cost about FORTY TIMES what they did when I was in college.

A quarter for a pack of Marlboro in the on campus machine.

I quit when it got to $2.50 / pack: "It ain't worth it."
"What, me worry?"
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
April 19th, 2023 at 5:31:44 PM permalink

Even if you live longer you can always step in front of a bus anytime you choose and end it.

link to original post

Very cruel to the other parties involved.
billryan
billryan
April 19th, 2023 at 7:05:26 PM permalink

link to original post

Very cruel to the other parties involved.
link to original post

Hopefully it has changed, but in NY, train operators used to get 48 hours off after someone committed suicide in front of their train.
MrV
MrV
April 19th, 2023 at 7:11:20 PM permalink
I find it ironic and sad that suicide is often viewed as a crime.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/sep/09/suicide-still-treated-as-a-in-at-least-20-countries-report-finds
"What, me worry?"
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
April 19th, 2023 at 7:27:04 PM permalink

link to original post

Move to Kotor, Montenegro.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
April 22nd, 2023 at 1:07:55 AM permalink

Doctors made house calls
always with that little black bag
inside was a stethoscope, a blood pressure monitor, a tongue depressor, and a flashlight to look down your throat
and maybe some cold medicine and aspirins

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
April 23rd, 2023 at 12:49:30 AM permalink

Johnny Carson show - 1978 - drum battle between Johnny's band's drummer Ed Shaughnessy and Buddy Rich

Ed is great but Buddy is The King of the World - he's insane - sticks so fast in some parts of the vid you can't even see them

MrV
MrV
April 23rd, 2023 at 1:19:00 PM permalink
Remember when you could use the word "gay" in normal conversation, e.g. "they had a gay old time" and it was not the opening salvo in today's culture wars?
"What, me worry?"
rxwine
rxwine
April 23rd, 2023 at 1:53:13 PM permalink
Somewhere along the way the expression, “That’s hot” has been replaced by “That’s fire.” Not sure if “that’s cool” is still used. I think “smoking” is still used but maybe not as in “She’s smoking!” Or it could be, “Cool, she’s smoking fire? That’s bad which means good. But maybe that’s over as well. Over and out. Roger, Roger.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 23rd, 2023 at 2:22:18 PM permalink

Remember when you could use the word "gay" in normal conversation, e.g. "they had a gay old time" and it was not the opening salvo in today's culture wars?
link to original post

Mr. Burns once asked Smithers if he was doing something gay for the weekend. We used to ask each other that as a joke at the office. Today we would probably get fired.
billryan
billryan
April 23rd, 2023 at 2:56:22 PM permalink

link to original post

How often have you said someone had a gay old time? I see it used in old movies and television and wonder if the writers were having a "gay old time " with their audience
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
April 23rd, 2023 at 3:23:52 PM permalink

link to original post

pretty interesting
the link has the history of the word "gay"
other than meaning happy, in the 1600s it came to mean a loose woman or man and a "gay house" meant a house of prostitution

in 1951 it appeared in the Oxford English Dictionary as slang for homosexual

the writer of the link speculates it was used in that context as much as 30 years earlier than that

now, probably nobody uses the word to mean happy, but probably many did until some time in the 60s

in 1961 the movie West Side Story - Maria sings the song " I feel pretty" the lyrics - "I feel pretty and witty and gay."

but if you look up the lyrics to that song "gay" has been edited out - and it shows the lyrics to be "I feel pretty and witty and bright"

https://www.gayly.com/history-word-%E2%80%9Cgay%E2%80%9D

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Apr 23, 2023
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
April 24th, 2023 at 3:05:16 AM permalink

6'7" Joe Fortenberry is credited with being the first man to dunk a basketball in a game which he did in the 1936 Summer Olympics

it was documented in the New York Times

he was high scorer in the Gold Medal Final Game of the Olympics scoring 8 points in a 19-8 victory over Canada

the pic is him barely getting up high enough to slam in while playing AAU basketball in 1939 - the premiere hoops league before the NBA

not exactly spectacular but still - way to go Joe - it must have been a shock to the other players on the court

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
April 24th, 2023 at 1:59:01 PM permalink

Bobby Lewis is a completely forgotten UNC hoops superstar - 27.4 p.p.g. his junior year - the once famous L&M boys - Bobby Lewis and Larry Miller

just 6'2" - Bobby could fly - very skinny - he prolly only weighed 165

he put on a dunking exhibition at Dematha basketball camp that I saw

he banged the ball with 2 hands on the right side of the backboard - and then he flew around to the left side and dunked it backwards with two hands

I've never seen anything like it - although I'm sure some others could do it

I was just a little kid when I saw it happen - I know my mouth dropped open and my eyes got real big

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Apr 24, 2023
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
April 26th, 2023 at 1:50:55 AM permalink

rich full, tobacco flavor - "Winston tastes good like a cigarette should"

LSMFT - Lucky Strike means Fine Tobacco - so refreshing - IT'S TOASTED

Salem - Take a Puff - IT'S SPRINGTIME - it's country soft and country fresh - Salem gently air softens every puff

they made suckers out of so many - including me - I quit at age 36 - prolly wouldn't be here if I'd kept it up

[

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Apr 26, 2023
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 113
April 26th, 2023 at 2:20:52 AM permalink
Radio Shack Model Store & Citiline Credit Card Training - 1985

Circuit City - DIVX Sales Training Video (Circa 1998)

The DVD Player Everyone Hated - DIVX (Repairing an old DIVX Player with parts from another.)
YT Comments section abuzz about the old DIVX line.
"Nope. No DiVX discs can be played since some time around mid-2001. No matter what you do to the player."

"DIVX stopped operating as a company in 1999 and the modem disconnected 30 days later so all discs became unplayable.
People do say there is a fix to make them play but it requires modding your player."

'As a former user of the divx format I can assure you that the player did not dial out each time you played a new disk. It only dialed out once a month to charge your credit card for extra play periods. The initial play period was 48 hours. If you never played a new disk beyond that period then you were not ever charged any fee other than the original purchase price. $4.49 was the original price before they went on fire sale. I still have about 60 disks in this format."

"Many years later Youtube decided to do something similar with its movie 'Rent or Buy'. I think I've always bought the film, never rented a view."

Wiki DIVX https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIVX

This format preceded Netflix's DVD mailing system, which just shut down very recently.

I bought a 26" Mitsubishi TV in 1993, just a month before closed captioning became mandatory. Because of the LA Riots, closed captioning became a rushed thing apparently. I could have paid $100 more for closed captioning, but I was already paying $650 and I had but one trip to the store to get a TV. It must have weighed near 60 pounds. It had S-Video & stereo inputs and outputs. The screen went bad 23 months into the 24 month warranty, so I had to get that fixed in a hurry, and if it was a month later, they would have charged me $550 for the new TV screen. I kept using the TV until I got a $650 42" HD TV in late 2009 when analogue TV was being phased out. Most TV's at the time were double the price, but mine had a 120 hz instead of a 60 hz picture. My 42" TV had the screen go bad just before the warranty expired and a repairman took it to his shop for a week or two and returned it in beautiful condition. The screen is bad again, and has been for years. This TV fits on my old TV cart that was recalled years ago as a tipping hazard. New TV's have the feet too wide apart and won't fit on the cart without buying a special stand instead. Then we've got the age of PS5's and 4K Roku and I've got to take second looks at TV technology constantly to keep up with what I want to buy next, but it looks like it will be a 43" TV anyway. I did notice 4K TV's were selling fast at Best Buy in 2015, but my cable company has yet to offer 4K channels.

4 REASONS WHY CIRCUIT CITY KILLED THEMSELVES
Last edited by: ChumpChange on Apr 26, 2023
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
April 26th, 2023 at 2:56:18 AM permalink
The corporate policy of putting the biggest, heaviest TV's on display at head height always irked me.

There weren't dozens of units in the stockroom; if someone wanted to take that heavy 32" CRT home, I'd have to lift it down off the shelf and box it up while not dropping it. (The customer trying to step in and "help" lift usually just disturbed the somewhat precarious balance, undesirable when dealing with 90 pounds of glass.)

I don't recall having to lift Trinitrons at the store, thankfully. Those pigs were heavy. I know that to get the great looking geometry (cylindrical instead of quasi-spherical), there was a lot of extra glass involved.
dwc13
dwc13
  • Threads: 0
April 26th, 2023 at 9:32:44 AM permalink

I still have my AOL account and use that email for junk mail when a site requires an email address. I wonder how I can see when I created that account. I would guess it was in the 1990's but I really don't have any idea.
link to original post

Those millions of AOL software CDs that were given away for years could be used to make DIY Solar Panels. Who knew.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
April 26th, 2023 at 11:49:29 AM permalink
Quote: dwc13

link to original post

Those millions of AOL software CDs that were given away for years could be used to make DIY Solar Panels. Who knew.
link to original post

I still have a few for mug coasters.
MrV
MrV
April 26th, 2023 at 12:21:54 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

Remember when basketball players were white guys?

"What, me worry?"
  • Jump to: