Thread Rating:

Gialmere
Gialmere
  • Threads: 42
January 24th, 2022 at 11:37:43 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Only skimmed the thread. Must have missed the 4 Queens, Circus Circus, Cortez, Silver Sevens, OYO and Arizona Charlieís reviews.
link to original post

Heh, heh. Yeah. I really enjoy reading this thread but sadly can't see myself ever contributing. Not unless you want to know what it's like to stay in the "dorm" rooms at the back of Circus Circus...

Tip: If you're taller than six feet, crouch down a little when when walking the corridors so you don't hit your head.

Or what it's like to have a room at the Four Queens right above the main downtown music stage...

Tip: Yes, you too can memorize the cover band's entire playlist in three nights or less.
Have you tried 22 tonight? I said 22.
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 32
January 24th, 2022 at 2:32:20 PM permalink
At Caesars Vegas, the Augustus tower is considered the best, although if you want a quieter off Strip room, the Palace tower, which is most recently remodeled (Oct 2017) of the six, is quite nice too.

With all the additions over the course of a half century, Caesars is like a maze.

This is the Palace Premium suite, 1400 sq. ft. It is equipped with a large built in microwave oven, which is rare among Vegas suites.

Last edited by: MDawg on Jan 24, 2022
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
MDawg
MDawg
January 24th, 2022 at 3:10:38 PM permalink
When exactly did Caesars get rid of the grills with the cool aqua lighting? I recall seeing this in other than movies, such as in the original James Caan

The Gambler, as I think the cool blue was still there through at least part of the 1990s.

At night especially, these days Caesars looks not at all cool blue and more like a mausoleum.

I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 67
Thanks for this post from:
MDawg
January 24th, 2022 at 3:22:25 PM permalink
Evel Knievel/Robbie Knievel discuss the upcoming Caesar's Palace jump! - YouTube (1967-8)/(1989)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhKVCsv3TiI
MDawg
MDawg
May 31st, 2022 at 12:31:14 PM permalink
This is a standard room at NOBU, Caesars Vegas, such as I might take when I just want to collect comps or take advantage of a promo, without actually staying.

Not a bad room actually, and the fitness center is open later than the one at Caesars. You may rent a Peloton bike in the comfort of your own room, too.

No view to speak of, though, not from this room anyway.

kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
May 31st, 2022 at 1:02:32 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Not a bad room actually, and the fitness center is open later than the one at Caesars. You may rent a Peloton bike in the comfort of your own room, too.

No view to speak of, though, not from this room anyway.

link to original post

Note: stipulation #2 of my agreement with wizard allows me to ask Mdawg a question of any topic outside of this "adventure" thread. (#2. You will not be allowed to post it in nor address MDawg outside of it. The only exception is if Mdawg posts outside the thread you may address his post only).

Mdawg, thank you for the nice pictures of some of the rooms at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. This time last year, you announced at several different locations that you had purchased a "mansion" was your word, in Las Vegas for mid 7 figures. So why the need for hotel rooms or suites at all?
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 55
May 31st, 2022 at 7:08:26 PM permalink
I've seen homes for sale and/or for rent on Zillow and other sites - that had fewer pictures than you post on a single hotel room.

Looking at your photos I'm reminded that the reason a hotel room is not as comfortable as your own home is because it isn't filled with the things you love.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
MDawg
MDawg
May 31st, 2022 at 8:37:58 PM permalink
Another standard room I book when I'm simply cashing in on a promo including free play chips and buying up anything in sight at the hotel shops, is at Red Rock.

This one was so far down the hall that I was glad I didn't have to enter it again.

These rooms have a mountain / hotel pool view.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1423
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintUP84
June 10th, 2022 at 5:02:54 AM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Mdawg, thank you for the nice pictures of some of the rooms at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. This time last year, you announced at several different locations that you had purchased a "mansion" was your word, in Las Vegas for mid 7 figures. So why the need for hotel rooms or suites at all?
link to original post

Seven days for truce violation, importing drama from other forums, and doxing. As a reminder, you two are supposed to have a truce. That makes means not engaging each other at all, except to respond to posts made outside of the Adventures thread. Since Mdawg didn't bring up the condo here, I find this to be either doxing and/or importing drama as well as violating the spirit of the truce.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.

• Jump to: