MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 332
April 22nd, 2014 at 4:31:30 PM permalink
Quote: Dracula

Let me say I try to be a spiritual person and I do believe in god.

George Carlin is one of my favorites, here is a little piece on religion.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

I saw Carlin in Las Vegas back in the day.

Best show I ever saw.
"What, me worry?"
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
April 22nd, 2014 at 4:52:35 PM permalink
Quote: FrGamble

Have you seen that other Easter thread? Nice Easter eggs but that's not what this day is about nor zombies. It's about Jesus' victory over sin and death and through Him our ability to share in this greatest hope of all humanity. God bless!

If God/Jesus/Holy Spirit (since they are 3 in 1, right?) created man and woman, then what is wrong with celebrating the female form?
aceofspades
aceofspades
April 22nd, 2014 at 4:54:59 PM permalink
Quote: sodawater

And how is he not "undead"? What else would you call it?

"Only mostly dead"
aceofspades
aceofspades
April 22nd, 2014 at 4:56:19 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Ahhhh well then this would have best fit inside celebrating religion. Not everyone believes in fairy tails. The Easter Bunny is just as real to them as God is. Do you feel god and Jesus would have been offended posting this in with that thread? I'm very confused if that's the case, as i feel they are both disgusted with gambling period.

I don't know why Christians need special days to calibrate Jesus/God. Possibly more money is needed to build fancy churches. Everyday should be about celebrating God and Jesus.

If the victory was all preordained by God the Father, then how miraculous of a victory was it?
KB1
KB1
  • Threads: 3
April 22nd, 2014 at 10:02:00 PM permalink
i get what you are syaing ace.
the answer is that Jesus did have to do and feel all of the hurt and pain as a humanbeing would.
i am a Christian but i get why people probably don't hate Jesus but they cant stand his followers.
God is Great,beer is good,people are crazy.

KB1
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
April 23rd, 2014 at 12:51:39 AM permalink
Quote: KB1

i am a Christian but i get why people probably don't hate Jesus but they cant stand his followers.
KB1

+1 I've met more hypocritical Christians then Atheists. It makes my beliefs look bad :(
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous

• Jump to: