PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 20
July 11th, 2019 at 1:17:37 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Nathan is the bar we hold all new
members to. It's a low bar, they
can only go up. Which Nathan
never did..

Amazingly Nathan actually went down... way down.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. Amarillo Slim Preston
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
July 11th, 2019 at 1:20:35 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

:o) It might not be Nathan, but it could be Kentry, or one of any number of known mischief makers or WOV Haters.
I'm sure someone is having fun.

FYI, The truth will out. For now, I still think the innuendo and accusations are inappropriate. We once lost a member here because she was made to feel uncomfortable. $:o|

Yes youre right, it could be Kentry, Nathan, Karen, or any of the other annoying troll socks that weve had here that are all the same women in south Florida. The movie Split was excellent but Nathan is trying to make a sequel on WoV and honestly it sucks. I want my $12 back! (I should have at least gone to see this sequel in 3D lol)
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. Amarillo Slim Preston
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
July 11th, 2019 at 1:25:17 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

:o) It might not be Nathan, but it could be Kentry, or one of any number of known mischief makers or WOV Haters.
I'm sure someone is having fun.

FYI, The truth will out. For now, I still think the innuendo and accusations are inappropriate. We once lost a member here because she was made to feel uncomfortable. $:o|

I agree with you.

Instead of mocking and teasing this individual, we should be taking advantage of the knowledge and expertise a blackjack professional can provide.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
July 11th, 2019 at 1:35:09 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

I agree with you.

Instead of mocking and teasing this individual, we should be taking advantage of the knowledge and expertise a blackjack professional can provide.

That it sucks when you have 20 and the dealer has 21?

Ok Im ready for grade one BJ after that kindergarten doozy.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
PokerGrinder
July 11th, 2019 at 1:42:30 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Im assuming BlackjackPro decided to start off with a rudimentary topic, the emotions we all feel when on the wrong end of a vicious beat.

And you misquoted him. He said he had 20 and the dealer had a ten showing and turned over another 11.

Does that mean the dealer had a blackjack ? Does it mean the dealer turned over an Ace and decided to count it as 1 instead of 11? We will learn these answers once blackjack pro gets into more complex game talk.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
PokerGrinder
July 11th, 2019 at 1:44:15 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

I'm more interested in front pair Florida lotto pics.
BlackjackPro.......RIP
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
odiousgambit
July 11th, 2019 at 1:48:12 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Im assuming BlackjackPro decided to start off with a rudimentary topic, the emotions we all feel when on the wrong end of a vicious beat.

And you misquoted him. He said he had 20 and the dealer had a ten showing and turned over another 11.

Does that mean the dealer had a blackjack ? Does it mean the dealer turned over an Ace and decided to count it as 1 instead of 11? We will learn these answers once blackjack pro gets into more complex game talk.

He went on to say that he busted, so apparently he hit his 20.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." - Isaac Newton
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
CrystalMathMaxPen
July 11th, 2019 at 1:49:12 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I'm more interested in front pair Florida lotto pics.

Oh Im sure BJPro enjoys Florida lottery betting and getting smacked by its mother for losing its haircut money.
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
odiousgambit
July 11th, 2019 at 1:58:48 PM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

He went on to say that he busted, so apparently he hit his 20.

Not only that, but he hit his 20 after the dealer checked for blackjack?

This garbage is astounding.

Also, all these recent puppets frequently edit their posts when almost nobody else ever does. How is it they are here for a day and already use more features than the rest of us.

Of course, all I'm doing is providing puppet training, so I apologize for that.
I heart Crystal Math.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
AxelWolfMaxPenRS
July 11th, 2019 at 2:15:45 PM permalink
Can we just rename this thread Nathans corner already?

• Jump to: