Thread Rating:

beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
January 25th, 2014 at 6:12:48 PM permalink
FACE,

Going back a couple of weeks to those 3 autotunes, including Chas Ramsey. I had never seen any of those. I'm just in awe of the creativity, where the artists hear the music and the story of the witnesses/victims being themselves, and translate it into a work that emphasizes the situation and touches you. They were all worthy. Thanks!
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 25th, 2014 at 6:17:47 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

FACE,

Going back a couple of weeks to those 3 autotunes, including Chas Ramsey. I had never seen any of those. I'm just in awe of the creativity, where the artists hear the music and the story of the witnesses/victims being themselves, and translate it into a work that emphasizes the situation and touches you. They were all worthy. Thanks!

Oh, babs, they are hilarious. And I agree, high creativity level, indeed. "Dead Giveaway" is a tune I find myself randomly humming quite often. In fact, I was humming it before I opened this thread!
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Puckerbutt
Puckerbutt
  • Threads: 1
January 25th, 2014 at 11:11:27 PM permalink
Charlie the Unicorn goes to Candy Mountain

If'n I'd a knowed you wanted to have went with me - I'd a seen that you got to get to go.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
February 19th, 2014 at 5:31:43 AM permalink
This is more of a semi-viral video, but it's still hilarious. Triumph the Insult Comic Dog asks Jennifer Lopez something regarding her butt. (You can see Janet Jackson cracking up, too)

Fighting BS one post at a time!
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
February 28th, 2014 at 11:22:19 PM permalink
Here's a prank that Jeff Gordon played on an unsuspecting blogger. The blogger had said that Gordon's prank from last year was staged, so Gordon got him back by pretending to be an ex-con cab driver who is trying to evade police. EPIC!

First, here's the original prank video from last year. Gordon (in disguise) scares the crap out of a car salesman:

And here's Gordon pranking the blogger who said that the above video was staged:

How Jeff Gordon Scared The Crap Out Of Me With This Epic Prank

Fighting BS one post at a time!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
February 28th, 2014 at 11:57:51 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

This is more of a semi-viral video, but it's still hilarious. Triumph the Insult Comic Dog asks Jennifer Lopez something regarding her butt. (You can see Janet Jackson cracking up, too)

Yup, I laughed out loud.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
March 28th, 2014 at 7:16:12 AM permalink
EB says Fallon ain't funny. I have no opinion of him myself, but you gotta admit that this is good =D

The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.

• Jump to: